Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arcane Catacombs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Aight, thank you.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can we get lower price of key recipe to 5tokens ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexu View Post
    Can we get lower price of key recipe to 5tokens ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Players that have been running Zodias have a LOT of these tokens.

I'm not saying you haven't been running Zodias... but I am saying that Fathoms are very widely available.

So, for now the answer is a hard no.

Best wishes nevertheless!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default about mecha anubis gear

Can you maybe make them convertable to other class like if you dont use rog then you got a mecha anubis item for rog but you are a war.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

The gear is meant to be stashed - so if it's not suitable for your Mage, stash it for your Rogue or your Warrior (and vice-versa).

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

@cinco can the components to craft the key drop from mobs so we can collect components more faster?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post
    @cinco can the components to craft the key drop from mobs so we can collect components more faster?

The rarity of the component drops was set up this way intentionally to preserve the value of the trade-friendly loot and crafted vanity items.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The gear is meant to be stashed - so if it's not suitable for your Mage, stash it for your Rogue or your Warrior (and vice-versa).

Best wishes!
    Can we get info about their stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Players that have been running Zodias have a LOT of these tokens.

I'm not saying you haven't been running Zodias... but I am saying that Fathoms are very widely available.

So, for now the answer is a hard no.

Best wishes nevertheless!
    Sorry cinco but i will disagree with that , i been running zod maps alot and i dont have enough fanthom tokens to use in keys because you know we bought the badge and the title and that doesnt leave alot of tokens also the vanity recipe will be needing at least 21k tokens to buy? How we can collect that much during event time?

Pls reconsider adding fanthom tokens drop in event map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

After several laps of the new map I can say that it is very good. They have done a good job.I really liked the traps and how you must manage to fight. The life of the minis is perfect, it is neither very difficult nor very easy. regarding the life of the boss. The truth is that I feel a bit high but it is understandable and one can adapt.Now what I didn't find fun at all is the difficulty of the mobs. since even for someone with full kraken it is difficult and I think they are more difficult than the minis of elite zodias maps. They are hard to kill for someone well equipped. and for someone who does not have good equipment it must be very complex. so I don't see it as viable for players who don't have arcane gear. If they solved that, it would be excellent and it would make it more viable for everyone to participate.Another thing that many players comment on and I also feel is that the gold drop is very very low for how long it takes to pass the world. If they adjusted the difficulty a bit and the gold would be perfect. As for the loot, I think it's fine as it is. And thanks for the new extension.

@Cinco

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

hardest content? xD boss is just super tanky. gold loot is whatevers kinda. I looted some zaarus frenzy thing that idek what it does! D: Also, need ways to get token. 5 token per 1 elite boss is !!!!!! normal rahab is not dropping tokens so..is that a bug? or normals just don't drop tokens

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    After several laps of the new map I can say that it is very good. They have done a good job.I really liked the traps and how you must manage to fight. The life of the minis is perfect, it is neither very difficult nor very easy. regarding the life of the boss. The truth is that I feel a bit high but it is understandable and one can adapt.Now what I didn't find fun at all is the difficulty of the mobs. since even for someone with full kraken it is difficult and I think they are more difficult than the minis of elite zodias maps. They are hard to kill for someone well equipped. and for someone who does not have good equipment it must be very complex. so I don't see it as viable for players who don't have arcane gear. If they solved that, it would be excellent and it would make it more viable for everyone to participate.Another thing that many players comment on and I also feel is that the gold drop is very very low for how long it takes to pass the world. If they adjusted the difficulty a bit and the gold would be perfect. As for the loot, I think it's fine as it is. And thanks for the new extension.

@Cinco

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    True, since they said before that event gonna be helpful for those who cant afford kraken, i see its still hard for them in this event, if STS did this event to help those people who cant buy kraken gear then they gonna need to nerf a bit the difficulty of the map, even if not all gear is free to get and u need to work alot to get those, at least nerf a little bit the mobs so they can play good

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I ran one time, the dungeon feels new but might needed some adjustments. I know it’s still the first day

Hopefully this helps!

1. Those pet dismissing pools are quiet annoying - I wish it was like only disable pet AA not literally unsummon my pet. I don’t like checking my stable then summoning again and again
    2. The “tooth” ingredient was quiet hard to loot
    3. The gold drop is quiet low than I expected
    4. The boss HP is very high! I wish it was lowered a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Gold drop is ridiculously low. Key recipe cost might be lowered. 10 runs on elite zodias map just for 1 access is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You guys did great on this one. Some people wanted lootables it's here in catacombs. Other want GL and it's still in the game with portals and zodias maps that you have to run anyways to get into the catacombs with crafting materials. Finally a map where you have to think a little bit to make efficient runs ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

*Good map
    its short but not too long for some tedious back trackings

*Asim vendor
    Lacks content. Add some like jewel chests or gold chests with a chance to loot some crafting materials

*Debuffs
    All good except for the pet debuff. Unsummons your pet while mobs spawnkill you 20x lol

*Lootables
    Afaik only kraken players benefit from this.
    All zaarus & legend players still left in the dust
    Unable to farm catacombs and erahab to loot tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This altar summoned only 1 material and only 1 person could loot in team 4. Please make it lootable for full party. Thank you!
    Name:  bug.png
Views: 336
Size:  54.7 KB

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wwwwwwwwwwadu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

@cinco @asummers

Thanks for the updates and the new content, much appreciated.

Could I please re-check if the new mech 81 arcs are actually meant to be more OP than the Kraken gear (I kinda rem Cinco saying it wasn’t supposed to be in a different thread)?

I ask simply because the stats and procs of both sets (when comparing each kind of item) look exactly the same with the exception of the % mitigation on the mech gear.

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post
    True, since they said before that event gonna be helpful for those who cant afford kraken, i see its still hard for them in this event, if STS did this event to help those people who cant buy kraken gear then they gonna need to nerf a bit the difficulty of the map, even if not all gear is free to get and u need to work alot to get those, at least nerf a little bit the mobs so they can play good

As someone who only has kraken armor, the map is doable even when the rest of the party only has zaar, albeit it takes a while to kill boss, but it is doable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1

My spirit aegis + chasmal + op elon set combo really work in that dungeon, thanks...
    And you know, everyone go stick in that dungeon, no one go first that this rate, love it. no ss needed. dungeon all we wanted.