Thread: My Honest opinion on the state of arcane legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default My Honest opinion on the state of arcane legends

Guys I want this to be as non bias and genuine as I can make it. I don’t intend to be disrespectful or rude and I hope this gets noticed and possibly is a post that will help everybody.

The good :
    • arcane legends has worked very hard for over 10 years to provide us content and make the game interesting and I respect that.

• arcane legends has a forum for everyone to connect to both the devs and eachother and discus the game. Most games the devs are no part of these sort of forums so that’s also very respectable.

• the game in my opinion is the best mmo rpg on mobile by a land slide and I hope it continues to stay this way.

• there is an abundance of items and vanities to collect and there are so many events popping up 24/7 to keep the game fresh.

The bad :
    • it takes so long for a new player to get anywhere near able to farm gold and there is usually nothing else worth farming. Without the best gear in the game almost nothing is easy to farm and there is no way to get the best gear in the game without a ridiculous amount of gold or by spending platinum.

• slots and xp - I won’t harp to much because the devs have heard enough about slots and I know they know what we want and I do believe they are trying to balance between their opinion and ours by giving us login rewards. Now xp is rediculous it takes soooo long to lvl up now and that would be fine if there was anything worth farming at low lvls or even if the game got an engine update or something and made the story much more interactive.

• lack of the ability to use in game tokens to buy good gear, or the ability to craft good gear. I do believe that having the ability to get really good gear for free should be possible however it would need to be a very long process to balance out the value of good gear.

• the playability of the game currently for new players is very very harsh and I really hope it gets changed because I want this game to get even bigger so it never dies

• lastly this game needs more ads to be put on YouTube and stuff in order to bring more players in to the game.

Recommendations

• revert the XP and Slot changes
    • creat more ads to bring more players
    • come up with a way to allow players to farm for any of the current best gear in the game via tokens or rare drops.
    • another good idea would be making all current intems in the game able to be brought to max lvl for example. If I where to have a maul of ollerus and I get to max lvl and I want to make a lvl 81 maul of ollerus then make an option to upgrade it to lvl 81 so that way it isn’t always everyone using the exact same gear and adds a bit of plug and play to the game if that makes sense and even if kraken still was the best it would be very fun to be able to still be pretty decent with other items like mail of ollerus, staff of protection, dragon sword, hooks, etc. credit to ExotikGhost for this idea and I loved the idea

I hope that by including the possitive the negative and my recommendations for fixes or additions to the game I have some sort of possitive impact on the game. I understand it’s annoying to listen to a person who only has negative things to say and I also don’t believe in pointing out the bad without giving a solution thanks for your time I’d love to hear back from the community and devs. @cinco @assomers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ExoTiKPred; 07-14-2023 at 02:51 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExoTiKPred For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

free bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

up. tokens should be used with good bound gears. example is the flame weapons that can be bought with tokens.
    Rogue 76

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leohate123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I understand catacombs now drops good grear however can we have a non elite version with a lower drop rate so that new players to lvl 81 have an easier time trying to make it through to give them a chance to have fun aswell. PS I am not a new player nor do I personally need this to happen I just care about the community

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExoTiKPred View Post
    I understand catacombs now drops good grear however can we have a non elite version with a lower drop rate so that new players to lvl 81 have an easier time trying to make it through to give them a chance to have fun aswell. PS I am not a new player nor do I personally need this to happen I just care about the community

Already drop rate bad . Did 25+ runs and dint even get a single good drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

Currently ingame currencies are 99.9% USELESS. Pay to play rules now.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inawaz View Post
    Already drop rate bad . Did 25+ runs and dint even get a single good drop
    Yeah, the drop rate is so horrible. It's like trying to open chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Building off this - I'm currently lvl 75 and I don't earn XP until Vardan (Mogera)... I can't play there on my own. The first wave crushes me. I do my best to update my weapon/gear as much as possible... but I don't have unlimited gold... it's frustrating. I feel like I should be able to (with work and decent gear) at least come close to clearing the lowest map that earns me XP. It's really hard to find higher level players to form parties anymore (10 years ago when I played it was happening constantly) and I've even resorted to paying 20k gold to players so they'll run just one level with me. I feel like there needs to be some compromise given as far as where players earn XP vs how difficult the map is. I can't even run festerfang alone and I don't earn XP there anymore! :-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As a new player I find it hard to make gold unless I buy it from the store. Also I have ran maps so many times and have yet to get a arcane chest to drop. Other than that I'm having a good time with this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kudegras86 View Post
    As a new player I find it hard to make gold unless I buy it from the store. Also I have ran maps so many times and have yet to get a arcane chest to drop. Other than that I'm having a good time with this game.
    Never buy gold with plat you buy plat then learn what items in store sell for the most and buy and sell those items with plat if you want to use plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarahe484 View Post
    Building off this - I'm currently lvl 75 and I don't earn XP until Vardan (Mogera)... I can't play there on my own. The first wave crushes me. I do my best to update my weapon/gear as much as possible... but I don't have unlimited gold... it's frustrating. I feel like I should be able to (with work and decent gear) at least come close to clearing the lowest map that earns me XP. It's really hard to find higher level players to form parties anymore (10 years ago when I played it was happening constantly) and I've even resorted to paying 20k gold to players so they'll run just one level with me. I feel like there needs to be some compromise given as far as where players earn XP vs how difficult the map is. I can't even run festerfang alone and I don't earn XP there anymore! :-(
    ______ +100

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by sarahe484 View Post
    Hauntlet gives xp too which is easy to run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

None of the RPGs have - easy to level up- system but this game doesn't have content which is worthwhile for lower levels, so it makes sense to allow new players to level to max quickly. However I don't think it should be as easy as it was before cuz some pigs exploit lb and get 2+ spots on top10 just by stashing their max gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    None of the RPGs have - easy to level up- system but this game doesn't have content which is worthwhile for lower levels, so it makes sense to allow new players to level to max quickly. However I don't think it should be as easy as it was before cuz some pigs exploit lb and get 2+ spots on top10 just by stashing their max gears.
    Hey, don't insult pigs. Pigs are quite intelligent creatures. 🐖🐷🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

XP curve changes and access to better gear is definitely something to consider 🤔

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

when i get 1,000,000 subscribers, i will make ads for this game, lol

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki