Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Catacombs are bad, only kraken players can play it

Jdjd

Default Catacombs are bad, only kraken players can play it

What's the point of making a map for kraken players to loot kraken bound? Since those with zaarus can t loot the kraken items? It took us over 40 min per run to clear the map, all zaarus set. Plus those with kraken won t join anymore, they go for party. How kraken will drop in price, as noone will sell their kraken gear because the bound version is bad than tradeable one?
    This map is only for bracelet i guess. Disappointing in my opinion.

Jdjd

I bet since yesterday when was the issue with the daily rewards, the drop of kraken dropped. So better those with zaarus sets should go for orrick snd hydra to loot arcane, better chance there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Im guessing you guys had no hyperios/neptaris/ marianos in the team? cuz we are able to kill boss in about 20-25min with those total time albeit we died a bunch. You need teamwork if you only have zaarus in catacombs, pets to charm to stall other enemies, glow to cancel out curse. The priority to kill is those big skeleton mages.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

i only see a player who wants an easier way of getting smtng that others worked hard for
    u said in another thread that krakens should be tradeable as they will be useless soon when expansion comes, so what do u need them for then? play easier content and earn your way up like everyone else did

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    i only see a player who wants an easier way of getting smtng that others worked hard for
    u said in another thread that krakens should be tradeable as they will be useless soon when expansion comes, so what do u need them for then? play easier content and earn your way up like everyone else did

Bro you don t know what you speak. First when legendary sets come the hp of portal bosses was low. You could do it with legendary. When zaarus set come same. When kraken set come the hp of bosses buffed so hard than noone can even do. Unless you get god stats on your gear.
    You say this because you played everyday since level 81 expansion come.
    Better they should add maps for gears, than buff the the old maps making them unplayeable for begginers.

Jdjd

Just look in zodias map, who with zaarus set still there? Noone, just a few. Now we with zaarus should go play level 76 maps. But we can t play there because gold was nerfed too. Only you wirh kraken gear will play the map.

Jdjd

Okay you with" kraken cry about that kraken will drop in price, we need kraken bound to drop from catacombs". But when kraken gears come those with zaarus didn't cry?

Jdjd

Just imagine kraken players loot kraken bound, i don t know what to say, devs lost their mind. Plus buffed the maps so noone with zaarus can play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I played map with full zaarus set as war. Took 45 mins to clear one map.
    Luckily I looted the bound kraken pendant arcane.
    One map I played I looted it. So i think hundreds of ppl are looting it with trash gear and even kraken gear.

If you are weak AND not want to run for 40 + mins (your total self controlled wish) , you can skip this ENDGAME content and go for a slightly less played elite zodias map which are also active since the keys was put on their to not make the old maps obsolete.

Your facts are all wrong about not finding any player there. Better play the game before you enter forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I get the point. Tho I personally would just try to make gold in another way to buy krakens. Its not like catacombs or rahab is the only way to buy a kraken weapon and armor.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    I played map with full zaarus set as war. Took 45 mins to clear one map.
    Luckily I looted the bound kraken pendant arcane.
    One map I played I looted it. So i think hundreds of ppl are looting it with trash gear and even kraken gear.

If you are weak AND not want to run for 40 + mins (your total self controlled wish) , you can skip this ENDGAME content and go for a slightly less played elite zodias map which are also active since the keys was put on their to not make the old maps obsolete.

Your facts are all wrong about not finding any player there. Better play the game before you enter forums.
    No bro i don t played it. You played a lot. I did 20 runs in catacombs as a zaarus player when catacombs come and god kraken players join the map, nothing looted. Now if i join catacombs GOD KRAKEN PLAYER don t join it anymore, because he goes to party. So me as a zaarus players i can t play it, so i can t loot the kraken bound, but tou with kraken can, so you make collection of kraken bound items lmao.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdjd View Post
    Bro you don t know what you speak. First when legendary sets come the hp of portal bosses was low. You could do it with legendary. When zaarus set come same. When kraken set come the hp of bosses buffed so hard than noone can even do. Unless you get god stats on your gear.
    You say this because you played everyday since level 81 expansion come.
    Better they should add maps for gears, than buff the the old maps making them unplayeable for begginers.
    no, u have no clue what u r talking about, i came back to the game last summer, before zaar was cheap (before labyrinth) and had to farm rahab which was much harder than if u went now with zaar, it took atleast 2 minutes to kill in elite and many runs ended in deaths, rahab was opening once a week if lucky and we didnt have ekenta cuz sunken was the best gold map (which also took about 2 minutes and not 40sec like nowadays) and still farmed my way up and had all kraken pcs by winter event, u r lucky u have rahab open every 2-3 days now as that normal rahab drops more gold than sunken did and i had to pay 300m for daggers while now they r like 100m? if u cant handle this, i recommend u to move on from MMOs as u dont understand that games like this require grind and not sitting back and waiting for it to drop from sky for u
    untradable items r there for players to build their alts, to try other classes without spending much, u will have to wait for next gear to be released to get krakens for free, same as how it went with zaar (they werent cheap before kraken release)

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    no, u have no clue what u r talking about, i came back to the game last summer, before zaar was cheap (before labyrinth) and had to farm rahab which was much harder than if u went now with zaar, it took atleast 2 minutes to kill in elite and many runs ended in deaths, rahab was opening once a week if lucky and we didnt have ekenta cuz sunken was the best gold map (which also took about 2 minutes and not 40sec like nowadays) and still farmed my way up and had all kraken pcs by winter event, u r lucky u have rahab open every 2-3 days now as that normal rahab drops more gold than sunken did and i had to pay 300m for daggers while now they r like 100m? if u cant handle this, i recommend u to move on from MMOs as u dont understand that games like this require grind and not sitting back and waiting for it to drop from sky for u
    untradable items r there for players to build their alts, to try other classes without spending much, u will have to wait for next gear to be released to get krakens for free, same as how it went with zaar (they werent cheap before kraken release)

No bro let me tell you how it was. Warrior with his weapon could do rahabar fast, mage with his weapon could do it with hyperos. Rogue same. Plus all of you are the oldest players of ARCANE LEGENDS so you got carry every single map or learn from pro players. If you go now with your kraken gear you barrely can do normal rahabar. Now many of oldest players or those who come back when level 81 expansion came they go hardest maps in party.

Jdjd

So what is the point of making maps for kraken players, if 90% still zaarus? And you are the one who complain, this who already looted billions of gold, since me i can t join a map to clear with my zaarus set.
    And you complain about kraken should be bound from catacombs, because your normal kraken will lose the value lmaoooooo

Jdjd

I go in normal rahabar we all zaarus, we can t deal damage to it. You ok bro???? You could do it with zaaarus set? Even if it took 1 minute, now we all die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

So what is the point of making maps for kraken players, if 90% still zaarus? And you are the one who complain, this who already looted billions of gold, since me i can t join a map to clear with my zaarus set.
    And you complain about kraken should be bound from catacombs, because your normal kraken will lose the value lmaoooooo
    That was said that catacombs are meant to be the harderst content that exists, and also are meant for players with kraken gears, i don't know why u would think that an player with outdated set as zaarus can do that as easier than an player with kraken...
    Be grateful that you can do it, even if takes hours

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

No bro let me tell you how it was. Warrior with his weapon could do rahabar fast, mage with his weapon could do it with hyperos. Rogue same. Plus all of you are the oldest players of ARCANE LEGENDS so you got carry every single map or learn from pro players. If you go now with your kraken gear you barrely can do normal rahabar. Now many of oldest players or those who come back when level 81 expansion came they go hardest maps in party.
    hyperos was bad (it got buffed far later), rogues were bad, only neptaris could do a phase solo with alot of haste
    i didnt have any friends to carry me and warriors were always taken and im a f2p player so everything i have, i farmed for, now i can do elite lb ekenta solo in under a minute as u can see on LB rn, elite (non lb) u can solo elite rahab if u have kraken and u can easily solo normal rahab with some average zaar set
    u had easter, eggzavier and all other events that allow beginners to earn some good gold, i highly doubt that was not enough to atleast buy wep+armor
    if items were hard to get, they wouldnt be all over auction and forums like how kraken is, their price is very cheap rn

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    That was said that catacombs are meant to be the harderst content that exists, and also are meant for players with kraken gears, i don't know why u would think that an player with outdated set as zaarus can do that as easier than an player with kraken...
    Be grateful that you can do it, even if takes hours

Bro but what is the poit of droping bound kraken gear for kraken players? 10000000% iq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Bro but what is the poit of droping bound kraken gear for kraken players? 10000000% iq
    U need to think that kraken aren't the only thing that you can loot, yet, zaarus player's can play that, either with full zaarus teams or with members with kraken, ofc kraken will boost your time by alot. Players with zaarus also get an chance to drop the bound gear, and the catacombs are also meant to players with not fully kraken, like players who misses any pieces from the kraken set.

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    U need to think that kraken aren't the only thing that you can loot, yet, zaarus player's can play that, either with full zaarus teams or with members with kraken, ofc kraken will boost your time by alot. Players with zaarus also get an chance to drop the bound gear, and the catacombs are also meant to players with not fully kraken, like players who misses any pieces from the kraken set.

So to do 20 runs, i need play an entire day. And at the end of the day if i get only legendary gears i should be happy, right? And is fun i move in the game after, and live there no?