Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What map a zaarus player can do?

Jdjd

Default What map a zaarus player can do?

Since 90% players have a zaarus set, i want ask @CINCO and the developers team what map can a zaarus player can do? I can t all day wait for a kraken player enter my map in normal rahabar to kill it. If i text in my guild chat i need party for normal rahabar noone will join. If i go in sunken and other zodias maps i can t find a player there. So bassicaly is about luck, if a god kraken player come to my map, i should be happy and pray to him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdjd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdjd View Post
    Since 90% players have a zaarus set, i want ask @CINCO and the developers team what map can a zaarus player can do? I can t all day wait for a kraken player enter my map in normal rahabar to kill it. If i text in my guild chat i need party for normal rahabar noone will join. If i go in sunken and other zodias maps i can t find a player there. So bassicaly is about luck, if a god kraken player come to my map, i should be happy and pray to him.
    When we are such a player we not only have to pray but worship the kraken player.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I've came to a conclusion that it's just better to merch and farm things like planar ingots unless you have good gear or op friends, in most maps nowadays ppl with zaar set are just cannon fodder

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

what map can a zaarus player can do?
    Expedition camp and paradise pier

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Farm normal maps, that set is like 2 years old. If we can just sit on 2 year old sets and farm end game then what the H are people buying plat for.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Farm normal maps, that set is like 2 years old. If we can just sit on 2 year old sets and farm end game then what the H are people buying plat for.
    The difference between a zaar set and a semi decent kraken set is around 350m, how the hell are they suposed to farm that if they can't carm any endgame maps? The only actual way for zaar set to farm gold is if some ppl with kraken didn't find party and they carry them.

To overcome that gap pretty much everyone is forced to merch and hoard, so basicly in order to enjoy the game you firstly need to not play the game for like 6 months

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    Expedition camp and paradise pier

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk
    Nah we don t have gold entire for merch, plus those who already old they dominate the market.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

keep farming, u will get there, the curve to success is exponential

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Most everyone you see with a kraken set has played for years, everyone is always wanting things instantly. It still amazes me that people think everyone but them spawned in with 999m gold.
    There are some people out there who have farmed for a few months and now have kraken too.

Map 4 Elite zodias / normal rahabkor / events.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Zodias elite map for now.
    Zaarus set is cheap don't expect too much.
    It's hard if you just started, you really need to grind. Almost of the game like this needs grinding if you are not spending real money.
    I experience it when i just started and it always been like this before. Took me years to get to what I am now.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Most everyone you see with a kraken set has played for years, everyone is always wanting things instantly. It still amazes me that people think everyone but them spawned in with 999m gold.
    There are some people out there who have farmed for a few months and now have kraken too.

Yes but we that played for years levelled up together, there were things to farm. I expect those with Kraken after a few months paid to play.
    Easy when they had plat to purchase crate keys, hotbar slots etc. Not everyone can afford to spend real money and what is there to farm now?
    We had events with a vendor that allowed us to purchase vanities and pets with tokens and we hoarded them to sell later.
    I'm not saying everyone should have everything straight away but you must admit it is harder to farm and loot stuff now compared to a few years back.
    If I'm wrong, put me right because there are people on here and ingame who would welcome any advice on how to carry on playing without being bored senseless.
    It is pay to play now, wasn't always but now it is.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Good responses in this thread.

I hope that you read them and follow their advice (i.e. play Zodias elite content with your Zaarus and don't expect to dominate the Arcane Catacombs 'til you've either got great awakes and jewels in those Mythic items or 'til you've acquired Kraken gears).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Jdjd

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good responses in this thread.

I hope that you read them and follow their advice (i.e. play Zodias elite content with your Zaarus and don't expect to dominate the Arcane Catacombs 'til you've either got great awakes and jewels in those Mythic items or 'til you've acquired Kraken gears).
    Playing zodias content don t worth for me as a zaarus player, new player in the current market. In a hour i could farm 1m gold. So what i can merch with my 1m? Plus making bound kraken don t help noone. Kraken players, those who run catacombs already have end game gear, those bound if for their collection. This feature should be added next season, since this season has 2 weeks, and expansion is close.
    Or better add loot in catacombs market need. If now players need kraken, add kraken normal to drop. If in the future there are new weapons, add the new weapons to drop from catacombs/ or the loot relevant for next expansion.

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Playing zodias content don t worth for me as a zaarus player, new player in the current market. In a hour i could farm 1m gold. So what i can merch with my 1m? Plus making bound kraken don t help noone. Kraken players, those who run catacombs already have end game gear, those bound if for their collection. This feature should be added next season, since this season has 2 weeks, and expansion is close.
    Or better add loot in catacombs market need. If now players need kraken, add kraken normal to drop. If in the future there are new weapons, add the new weapons to drop from catacombs/ or the loot relevant for next expansion.
    I said that I hoped you read and follow the advice.

Nobody can make you take advice (even when it's good).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

maybe you should find a guild that has a lot of actives, can understand the low geared like others, invites and helps, we finish the maps within 10-11 sec as long as there are two players with kraken gears and the other players even legend gears, I also run often at the random of not selective in my running mate even he has legend gear only, I think you just need a good friend to run on the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

Been playing since December 2012 and I have always been able to buy the latest gear at that time only years after it's release date. :-D I just got sunken set and duggar daggers at level 81 but it's already doing horribly on the meta maps.

I guess some people are just bad with gold. But I also believe everyone can get what they want. It only takes time and patience. And not buying useless stuff, too.
    Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fytheo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If you are a filipino join my team, just pm, if not add me maybe we can run sometime, just understand what the dev want to players is to learn, unite, cooperate to other players be nice and enjoy the game with fun, best wishes bro goodluck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Hmmm. Just done a U-turn on some (not all my previous comments).
    I've run the catacombs quite a few times now and the last time was really surprised at a random party. The warrior was a great team player and was wearing mythic gears.
    I suppose it's getting a good team and not just the gears that count.
    I will take back some of the things I said but still dubious about some of the way things are at the moment.
    Yes, you can get through the zodias maps with Zaar, particularly on mage, I know that because I faired better on my mage than I did my rogue but I haven't played on my mage in the catacombs and from what I've seen, it would be too difficult for mine.
    The main thing is...you can get through the other zodias maps if you have teamwork.
    Still not happy about certain things but there's no use saying anything now as it's all been said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Yes but we that played for years levelled up together, there were things to farm. I expect those with Kraken after a few months paid to play.
    Easy when they had plat to purchase crate keys, hotbar slots etc. Not everyone can afford to spend real money and what is there to farm now?
    We had events with a vendor that allowed us to purchase vanities and pets with tokens and we hoarded them to sell later.
    I'm not saying everyone should have everything straight away but you must admit it is harder to farm and loot stuff now compared to a few years back.
    If I'm wrong, put me right because there are people on here and ingame who would welcome any advice on how to carry on playing without being bored senseless.
    It is pay to play now, wasn't always but now it is.
    Sadly other than events, best way to farm gold now is normal rahab if you got zaarus, even then you need a decent random as zaarus takes a while now to kill rahab. As for events, I made about 80m in forgotten vanity event just farming with elix, Easter is amazing too. Eggzave just passed and made about 150m there while giving away elix runs to guildmates. Theres also halloween selling boogie bags. Aside from those events, only money to be made in other events usually come from lb rewards since they are tradeable nowadays, a f2p can most definitely make it to top 50 as I've been able to maintain 30th for a while during last gob (albeit i quit halfway cuz it was tiring lmao).