Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kraken conversion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Kraken conversion

Hello , please add an option to convert bound mechanubis items
    Eg. mage mechanubis helm -> warrior or rogue mechanubis helm
    Many ppl loot other class kraken items which they cannot even use and don’t want to make other characters and play on them ,it wastes their time. Please add this conversion feature , it will help a lot , especially to those who aren’t that well geared

[mention]asommers [/mention] [mention]Cinco [/mention]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Please transfer this to suggestion and feedback section . I by mistake posted here .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

+1 this is surely needed , the drop rates aren’t even that particularly great and if u loot other class item it’s mostly a waste to players with non maxed gears who don’t want to play another character just coz they looted an arcane .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1 to convert item by class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Players should be encouraged to try other classes.

Big no for me.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Sorry. No. This is entirely unnecessary.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Best wishes.

Why? So you want players to grind for hours and hours to get one krak item of other class which they won’t even use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inawaz View Post
    Why? So you want players to grind for hours and hours to get one krak item of other class which they won’t even use?
    If i had to take a guess it is that the Content was not balanced around that mechanic, maybe they could consider a Plat/Craftable Class Specific elixir for that specific dungeon(Doubt it). At least the health of the game would get something in return then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Honestly speaking the only good drop in the zone is the bound kraken items and if even those aren't ur own class it's literally very less point in playing for most players even the gold drops are insanely bad for how difficult the map is, even for the above average players .

Is it just a leaderboard event which only a selection of few players can participate with some good incentive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Best wishes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

A conversion to another class bound kraken for gold would be cool yeah

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    A conversion to another class bound kraken for gold would be cool yeah

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    In my opinion it shouldn’t even cost gold , maybe a small amount of gold 500k-1m maybe .

The only real good thing that drops in the zone is the bound kraken items [Heroic sabra, power stone and bracelet also but those are also very rare drops] and that too drops rates aren’t that great, the gold drops are absolute trash rn considering how hard it is and how much time it takes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

To make this event truly worthwhile and rewarding for players, it's essential to allow Bound Krak to be converted to other classes. This way, all the effort and dedication they've put into the game won't be in vain. It just doesn't make sense to spend hours grinding and then receive a Bound Krak for a different class that doesn't align with their preferred playstyle. Players want to enjoy the rewards on their main account, which is their primary focus, rather than starting over with a new character just to use that krak item.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Inawaz For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

To make this event truly worthwhile and rewarding for players, it's essential to allow Bound Krak to be converted to other classes. This way, all the effort and dedication they've put into the game won't be in vain. It just doesn't make sense to spend hours grinding and then receive a Bound Krak for a different class that doesn't align with their preferred playstyle. Players want to enjoy the rewards on their main account, which is their primary focus, rather than starting over with a new character just to use that krak item.
    it is not an event, u have 80d to loot whatever u need and prices of normal krakens r slowly falling so...work for it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    it is not an event, u have 80d to loot whatever u need and prices of normal krakens r slowly falling so...work for it

Well , there aren’t many people who would like to make a game their part time job . Maybe you have the time to farm that tirelessly for hours without looting anything useful, pretty sure many others aren’t that free.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Well , there aren’t many people who would like to make a game their part time job . Maybe you have the time to farm that tirelessly for hours without looting anything useful, but pretty sure many others aren’t that free .
    i have a full time job+studying IT and didnt buy any plats since last 4 years, came back to game a year ago, could only afford mediocre zaar set after labyrinth and still farmed up to 3.2k dex kraken
    u dont need to have alot of free time, just need to know where to stab (farm+investments), asking to make everything rain from the sky is unhealthy for the game
    if u want to play casual, not think too much about the game and whatever, u dont have rights to complain, the game is balanced around players that actually want to play so any change that makes the game easier means players would max out faster and get bored of playing sooner, thats why drop rates for meta gear r usually low, theres alot of trash that u can loot and dont need (to make u have to work more)
    if they change drop rates (im not talking about this post specifically, its just what people keep suggesting) or anything similar, it will be based on the statistics they have and not on how players think it should be - allowing us to convert gear is almost like increasing drop rate, so what would happen is that they would decrease drop rate by ~3 times and let u spend 1-10m gold to get what u wanted and they still might not be happy about it
    Edit: forgot to mention that devs made it this way to push us to make alts of other classes, if u dont want it, u dont have to play it, still have other options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

i have a full time job+studying IT and didnt buy any plats since last 4 years, came back to game a year ago, could only afford mediocre zaar set after labyrinth and still farmed up to 3.2k dex kraken
    u dont need to have alot of free time, just need to know where to stab (farm+investments), asking to make everything rain from the sky is unhealthy for the game
    if u want to play casual, not think too much about the game and whatever, u dont have rights to complain, the game is balanced around players that actually want to play so any change that makes the game easier means players would max out faster and get bored of playing sooner, thats why drop rates for meta gear r usually low, theres alot of trash that u can loot and dont need (to make u have to work more)
    if they change drop rates (im not talking about this post specifically, its just what people keep suggesting) or anything similar, it will be based on the statistics they have and not on how players think it should be - allowing us to convert gear is almost like increasing drop rate, so what would happen is that they would decrease drop rate by ~3 times and let u spend 1-10m gold to get what u wanted and they still might not be happy about it
    Edit: forgot to mention that devs made it this way to push us to make alts of other classes, if u dont want it, u dont have to play it, still have other options

Bruh just chill , bound krakens aren’t as easy to drop as you seem to be talking and no ones asking stuff to rain from the sky , just asking to give us the ability to convert the krakens to the desired class , so that it doesn’t feel like you farmed for hours and then u loot something that u don’t have any use for !

I personally haven’t looted any bound kraken item yet , but I am just saying coz it’s a pain to loot something you can’t use after spending so much effort .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Bruh just chill , bound krakens aren’t as easy to drop as you seem to be talking and no ones asking stuff to rain from the sky , just asking to give us the ability to convert the krakens to the desired class , so that it doesn’t feel like you farmed for hours and then u loot something that u don’t have any use for !
    that makes it 3 times easier for u to get what u need...if u dont play alot that will be good for u and u will get what u need but others who actually play the game will have like 7 bows, 10 armors all for their class cuz they can convert...
    alrdy got 3 bound items and its not even been a week and im not on pts lb...imagine by the end of the season, its fine as it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

that makes it 3 times easier for u to get what u need...if u dont play alot that will be good for u and u will get what u need but others who actually play the game will have like 7 bows, 10 armors all for their class cuz they can convert...
    alrdy got 3 bound items and its not even been a week and im not on pts lb...imagine by the end of the season, its fine as it is

Every single person I ask about the catacombs says the loot is bad , I asked multiple people from scored leaderboard also , almost all of them said the loot is bad . Most of my friends don’t like the catacombs . Most of the bound drops are of other class and they are mostly amulets , belts , helms etc . Haven’t even heard a friend loot a single good kraken [Armour / weapon / arti] yet that is for his main class .

You probably are quite biased coz u have spent billions on your 3.2k kraken set, but not everyone is loaded with op gears and most runs take around 10 minutes or more .

Dropping bound krakens should probably not affect the price of normal krakens , especially the good awakened ones too much as people with bound krakens will also be thinking of awakening it , but as it’s bound most will not try to get op awakes on a bound item and spend elite awakes on them , they’ll better just buy normal version and awaken it coz it’s much better to have a tradable op awake item . I really think everyone should have sort of easy access to the best gears , just not the best awakens , getting the best awakes should be a thing people could work for and spend money on .

Everyone having the same kind of gears reduces the disparity and makes the game much more fun to play imo .

When everyone has access to the bound gears , still people will need the normal tradable gears for awakening , example :- no one would want to awaken a 10% primary stat on a weapon that is bound , they’ll be much better off just to buy the tradable version to awaken .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Every single person I ask about the catacombs says the loot is bad , I asked multiple people from scored leaderboard also , almost all of them said the loot is bad . Most of my friends don’t like the catacombs . Most of the bound drops are of other class and they are mostly amulets , belts , helms etc . Haven’t even heard a friend loot a single good kraken [Armour / weapon / arti] yet that is for his main class .

You probably are quite biased coz u have spent billions on your 3.2k kraken set, but not everyone is loaded with op gears and most runs take around 10 minutes or more .

Dropping bound krakens should probably not affect the price of normal krakens , especially the good awakened ones too much as people with bound krakens will also be thinking of awakening it , but as it’s bound most will not try to get op awakes on a bound item and spend elite awakes on them , they’ll better just buy normal version and awaken it coz it’s much better to have a tradable op awake item . I really think everyone should have sort of easy access to the best gears , just not the best awakens , getting the best awakes should be a thing people could work for and spend money on .

Everyone having the same kind of gears reduces the disparity and makes the game much more fun to play imo .

When everyone has access to the bound gears , still people will need the normal tradable gears for awakening , example :- no one would want to awaken a 10% primary stat on a weapon that is bound , they’ll be much better off just to buy the tradable version to awaken .
    biased...i worked hard to get where i am as everyone else did, they r giving bound loot so u have a choice between farming gold or risking to farm items, why would they make it easier to farm items than gold, it is not supposed to be a "must farm" map, but an another option next to rahab, 4th map, events and whatever
    im aware items will drop in price with time and idm if my billions worth gear drops by 70% with time cuz it served its purpose, im just talking about the balance, if u need a week to farm 100m in gold maps (just an example) why would they allow u to loot 3 arcane items that u will convert to your class in same amount of time (those arcanes r still worth alot even if they give 5% less stats/buffs)
    and as i said before, drop rate is decided by stats, not by what your friends feel like