Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Prevent same player from winning multiple seasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb Prevent same player from winning multiple seasons

Lately I start to think that it would be good that when a player makes top in season is given a badge but can not do again while season ends, since I see that they do not let the other players make tops have become very selfish are always the same players in TOP.
    I also think they should put the circle to farmiar in the portals zodia since many times as in raha do not let in and leave it out to one. To me personally they almost always leave me out and I can not farm because of that I almost do not play and for the same thing bores whenever they leave it outside to one without being able to enter to farm.

I REALLY HOPE YOU TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT.
    ATT:Aleyedy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

u mean same players always own timed lb? well, ofcourse, the whole point is that u should strive to beat them and not ask sts to move them next season and let u have a better chance for it (its like asking Usain Bolt to not compete cuz he alrdy won once lol)
    the circles r only used in certain events and maps that have waves, if u r being left behind playing rahab with randoms, just form a party like everyone else would, if u cant find a party it probably means u r not geared well enough to play that map yet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neoavaeni View Post
    Lately I start to think that it would be good that when a player makes top in season is given a badge but can not do again while season ends, since I see that they do not let the other players make tops have become very selfish are always the same players in TOP.
    I also think they should put the circle to farmiar in the portals zodia since many times as in raha do not let in and leave it out to one. To me personally they almost always leave me out and I can not farm because of that I almost do not play and for the same thing bores whenever they leave it outside to one without being able to enter to farm.

I REALLY HOPE YOU TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT.
    ATT:Aleyedy
    People leaving you outside the rahab gate have decreased now after the rahab buff.... Now people want all 4 players to make some contribution in killing rahab.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    (its like asking Usain Bolt to not compete cuz he alrdy won once lol)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Yes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Ik it may seem unfair that same ppl dominate seasonals over n over, but you have to think that they constantly put their own time to improve and get those scores.

put in your own effort to see the results you want.

Rewards sucks anyways so i couldnt give much of a F :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

This type of thing is meant for a specific type of people. Dont waste your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I understand that you feel sick of the current state of the competitiveness in game.
    But I don’t think that your idea is relevant if they are the best they deserve the LB.
    However I agree that seeing the same people on LB every time ticks you and make you realise how impossible it is to catch up to them by just playing. (Tips: it’s because of awaks)
    Why is the people thinking that the game is all about gold is because everything is tradable, so you can buy the best gear from gold. Moreover those people you see on LB are big whales that gathered billions of gold from any mean maybe they played, maybe they exploited a time when the game gave a lot of gold, maybe they funnel and as an individual free to play player it is impossible for you to catch up with them.
    An option for you is to use your pay to win option with your credit card buy plat, then buy items that yo will sell for gold and gather as much gear as them with op awaks (ms, stats) then you can compete for LB. Otherwise find some friends that are willing to give you what they earned by playing the game so you can compete, that is less going to happen anyway to buy some plats haha.

P.S: or just try to show how unfair is it to be able to buy the best gear from gold and how broken awaks and procs are so they manage to balance it.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I don't think Usain Bolt example is quite right. It would more likely be like there is a race and ten spots and Usain Bolt wins #1, Usain Bolt 2 wins #2, Usain Bolt 3 wins #3 and so on is very common they pass gear to each other cause or that same person carries various people in a top. Would be better if a player can compete just with one class account or that a player can appear in a top only in his best position. But tbh idc much. It's just to maybe clarify the intent of the op (as i understood it)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    I don't think Usain Bolt example is quite right. It would more likely be like there is a race and ten spots and Usain Bolt wins #1, Usain Bolt 2 wins #2, Usain Bolt 3 wins #3 and so on is very common they pass gear to each other cause or that same person carries various people in a top. Would be better if a player can compete just with one class account or that a player can appear in a top only in his best position. But tbh idc much. It's just to maybe clarify the intent of the op (as i understood it)

if cloning was possible, im sure u would see 10 Bolts and no rule could stop em as ppl would find a way to work around them, same way in AL they wont bother investigating who is whose alt, who plays on same IP but isnt the same person and whatever else, just to allow more ppl to get some untradable banner
    anyways, cinco alrdy debunked this so many times, its working the intended way, put your effort in it to beat the teams and claim all the spots yourself

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    if cloning was possible, im sure u would see 10 Bolts and no rule could stop em as ppl would find a way to work around them, same way in AL they wont bother investigating who is whose alt, who plays on same IP but isnt the same person and whatever else, just to allow more ppl to get some untradable banner
    anyways, cinco alrdy debunked this so many times, its working the intended way, put your effort in it to beat the teams and claim all the spots yourself

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk
    On the internet cloning is quite possible xd that said, i also believe that until a person knows best he/her deserves to be the #1 so yeah can't care less lmao

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

yes pls let a chance another one to win top season lb , this ppl just swap his wepon from other character and make lb, maybe if u block ip from this guys for one season and cant make with other characters would be great and more players have chance to make it for better experience i mean more ppl interested on top lb so more chance to spend plats and u will take more profit just think about it devs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

In addition to the fact that I do expect you to compete against the best players each time to earn your place on every leaderboard, there are also a couple of bad consequences for this suggestion.

First: if we disqualify players who achieved a Leaderboard Rank from achieving again in a subsequent week or season we will be creating two distinct types of LB: one that players will see as "legitimate" (because it allows the best of the best to compete) and one that will be considered "illegitimate" or "easy mode," or what-have-you (because it doesn't allow the best players to compete). Players will discourage one another from playing in the 'weak' LB because the competition is nerfed. It's also very likely that bullying, name-calling and other discrimination will be central to this method of discouragement and, like all multiplayer games, we already have too much of this.

Second: it will promote the creation of even more alternate accounts by OP players with sizeable resources. Especially if the "no previous winners" LB offers good / distinctive rewards, players who want those rewards will just make another account to compete. Sure, they'll have to put in a little effort to acquire all the stuff they need to dominate the LB but it won't be hard for them. Thus, with this suggestion you're just recreating (maybe even worsening) the problem.

I think what you want is for us to be very invasive with how we manage player data, upending privacy so that we can expose which human beings are behind the individual accounts so that they can be penalized for playing the game well, acquiring the best stuff, putting in the most effort, having the most friends, etc. - and none of it sounds good. In fact, it all sounds particularly unfair. More unfair than the situation we have now: where you need to work hard to beat the best.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com