Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do people feel like they are being coached when im just trying help in cata?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Why do people feel like they are being coached when im just trying help in cata?

Im just trying make process fast aye i know im weak and broke but yall dont got to complain about..if u know the strats than you know if you dont know the strats it gonna be helpful to take down cata boss fast ...Im just trying be a good guy...
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-07-25 220101.png
Views: 738
Size:  48.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Toxic players are totally common in every game especially PvP. U just need to be mentally strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Mental ignorance, having that is what stops people from advancing in intelligence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Mental ignorance, having that is what stops people from advancing in intelligence.
    Eh? What's that supposed to mean? So if people don't teach you...like you try to on YouTube, how are you supposed to learn?
    Also, people have different types of intelligence than others.
    I wouldn't have called it mental ignorance, lack of information is more like it and in any case, in a mobile game how much intelligence should anyone waste?
    P.S. Ignorance is bliss.
    This is not a toxic post, just don't understand what you are trying to convey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Eh? What's that supposed to mean? So if people don't teach you...like you try to on YouTube, how are you supposed to learn?
    Also, people have different types of intelligence than others.
    I wouldn't have called it mental ignorance, lack of information is more like it and in any case, in a mobile game how much intelligence should anyone waste?
    P.S. Ignorance is bliss.
    This is not a toxic post, just don't understand what you are trying to convey.
    People who get mad over someone trying to teach them the proper way of doing something are ignorant.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

People who get mad over someone trying to teach them the proper way of doing something are ignorant.
    i think there can be more reasons, sometimes u may think u know better but isnt necessarily true, sometimes players rather want to play chill (their way), sometimes its just annoying to read essays in chat while playing and theres probably more reasons someone doesnt want to be coached by a random person they dont know (being ignorant can be one of the reasons no doubt)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LichKing1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Who decides what’s “proper “ for all?
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

People tend to take things personal. It's up to everybody if they listen to advice of others, which playstyle they follow and whose advice they ignore.
    You can't expect everybody to be grateful for something they haven't asked for. I can understand why people don't want advice sometimes and I'm totally fine with it. If someone wants my advice they can always ask. Still, I'm also fine if other players run in a way that seems disadvantageous to me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Only a few people know what you actually were telling them, So this could be a reasonable response for all we know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Who decides what’s “proper “ for all?
    Im speaking generally. Me personally I would rather have someone teach me new ways to do things more in a more efficient way than to sit there and waste my time and energy doing things the slow way. Tbh now I feel the reason I get alot of people who hate me is that I make guides for the game and people don't like to be taught how to do things so they take it as an offense to them. I plan to post more left 4 dead than AL from now on anyways.
    Im open minded. I deeply listened to some people irl a few years ago about making money and applied that info and now I am a millionaire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Im speaking generally. Me personally I would rather have someone teach me new ways to do things more in a more efficient way than to sit there and waste my time and energy doing things the slow way. Tbh now I feel the reason I get alot of people who hate me is that I make guides for the game and people don't like to be taught how to do things so they take it in an offense to them. I plan to post more left 4 dead than AL from now on anyways.
    Im open minded. I deeply listened to some people irl a few years ago about making money and applied that info and now I am a millionaire.
    I don't hate you. I just didn't get what you meant. People play differently. Wouldn't do for everyone to be the same.
    If someone shows me how to do something that makes life easier, that's all well and good.
    Anyway, I'm not bothered about playing these days, I just pop on to say hi and back off I go.
    I don't really have any right to comment on forums when I think about it because I hardly play, it's not fun anymore. So I'll shut up and go.
    Byeee. Have fun.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I don't really play anymore either but I do read the forum and I log on from time to time, So i will comment on this...

9 times out of 10 the people that go their own way and ignore the advice of the masses are the ones that flourish in life. Advice can be a great thing but there are very few individuals in this world that have any real good advice to give. There is a big difference in being to stubborn to listen to good advice and being your own person with your own ideas and your own sense of whats right for you. Always be very careful what information you soak up and how you process it.

Just my worthless 2 cents on the matter.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Posl View Post
    Im just trying make process fast aye i know im weak and broke but yall dont got to complain about..if u know the strats than you know if you dont know the strats it gonna be helpful to take down cata boss fast ...Im just trying be a good guy...
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-07-25 220101.png
Views: 738
Size:  48.4 KB
    Don’t give up! Some of us love the helpful information that others give! Also you could write a guide and post in guides section of forums..knowledge is power!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm tired of players like that, complaining with the developer doesn't really matter either. Moreover, developers have more important activities, compared to having to take care of things like that. My solution is not to receive private messages from anyone and be strong mentally bro, we are playing with many people. anyone,anywhere,anytime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Whu

Whaybshshhsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nah why how tf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Spammmmmmming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I neeeeed a threadd making

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im speaking generally. Me personally I would rather have someone teach me new ways to do things more in a more efficient way than to sit there and waste my time and energy doing things the slow way. Tbh now I feel the reason I get alot of people who hate me is that I make guides for the game and people don't like to be taught how to do things so they take it as an offense to them. I plan to post more left 4 dead than AL from now on anyways.
    Your not no millionaire if so you wouldn’t be spending all this time on AL , nobody would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiplin View Post
    Your not no millionaire if so you wouldn’t be spending all this time on AL , nobody would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have shown proof so your word against my proof. I don't think your words can win against proof.