Thread: DailyQuests xp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default DailyQuests xp

I hope this is not intented but i tried several hours to farm on maps and im stuck at lvl 71. Please bring back the old xp amount to quests, everyone who s trying to lvl up is complaining about it. We re just stuck at an amount of lvl.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It was intentional and this isn't going to get reverted.

sent from the lagoon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

they're making the game more and more boring they didn't think about what's gonna happen specially to those new players who wants to play and participate at level 81 but now stuck at their level. new players be playing at day 1 and quitting at the same day. smh

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Idk.. a new player, i assume, in our guild got pretty excited when some of us type out in guild chat the arcane stuff we looted in catacombs, small stuff like those in some cases for new players motivates them to grind to level up. After the exp nerf update, what i said sounds pretty healthy for the game imo. But in contrast to it makes new players to be more motivated play, it is also demotivating to ig most new players. I personally think im part of the problem since i dont really care much for new players, i do like interacting with them but not to point where ill help them (in most cases), im often one of the players who ignore players who ask for help (i tp to amother location just to not feel guilty) and that can be pretty demotivating to some new players not getting the assistance they need to advance.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's a bummer when we can't get help. I'm lvl 75 and it's frustrating... I wouldn't mind grinding and working hard to level up... the problem is, the lowest level where I earn XP is WAY WAY WAY too difficult for me. So I CAN'T grind there.. I just go there and die instantly... if I go to a level where I can kill even one or two enemies, I don't earn XP there. And now I don't earn much XP from quests and those levels either. So the ONLY way I can earn more than 150 XP is to ask a lvl81 to help me in Vardans or Zodias or even Festerfang (500 XP for quest but no XP for just running the map).
    So literally, my choices are to take weeks to increase just one level by running lower levels over and over and over and earning 60, 90, 120 XP for daily quests (so boring!) or finding players who will help me run maps, which is rare. Not just lvl81, but even players in the 70s like me... I find maybe one party per day, run a map once (at most twice) and that's it. Sometimes I go 2 or 3 days asking for help before I get any. I've even resorted to paying players to help me! :-(

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahe484 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarahe484 View Post
    It's a bummer when we can't get help. I'm lvl 75 and it's frustrating... I wouldn't mind grinding and working hard to level up... the problem is, the lowest level where I earn XP is WAY WAY WAY too difficult for me. So I CAN'T grind there.. I just go there and die instantly... if I go to a level where I can kill even one or two enemies, I don't earn XP there. And now I don't earn much XP from quests and those levels either. So the ONLY way I can earn more than 150 XP is to ask a lvl81 to help me in Vardans or Zodias or even Festerfang (500 XP for quest but no XP for just running the map).
    So literally, my choices are to take weeks to increase just one level by running lower levels over and over and over and earning 60, 90, 120 XP for daily quests (so boring!) or finding players who will help me run maps, which is rare. Not just lvl81, but even players in the 70s like me... I find maybe one party per day, run a map once (at most twice) and that's it. Sometimes I go 2 or 3 days asking for help before I get any. I've even resorted to paying players to help me! :-(
    I agree. The only reason I was able to rush through maps is because of expencive arc gear or endgame friends who carry me. Without those 2 options leveling is basically torture. Torture for new players while old ones can rush through it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

They should of done this if this game was more active. What’s the point of wanting to get arc gear at lower levels if there’s no support bc there not enough new players joining. New players are all alone trying to level up to 81 running solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk