Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview: Visit the Amethyst Atoll and Save the Slots!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These slots are the most useful for new players ;-)
    Cinco, the most useful slot is crafting station slot. Don't try to sell the idea that these slots will help a player with only 5 slots to craft energy kits when an energy-based event is going on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Parsa For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    I bet "new player" can't even kill a mob in event zone level 23.
    You most certainly can. This event is a lot easier on lower levels.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Parsa View Post
    Cinco, the most useful slot is crafting station slot. Don't try to sell the idea that these slots will help a player with only 5 slots to craft energy kits when an energy-based event is going on.
    Who said anything about energy?

We decided to offer three types of inventory slots and we deliberately left out crafting slots, hot bar slots, character slots, auction slots because they are too valuable for a totally free, open to all levels sort of event. The slots we do offer are balanced for the ease of this event. If we were to make an event that allowed you free crafting station slots it would be lots harder with lots more grinding and would risk being inaccessible to the mythical 'new player.'
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enetry View Post
    Man its quite the dilema looking at all these dead game comments and a lot of bad things about game being said on this so called "new player" friendly event post preview .

Have also seen a post being taken down yesterday on general discussion aswell because players were talking about the game being boring and they are quitting .

I have already deleted the game and i dont know why i am trying to expect something from you guys

STS plzz fix your game !!!
    Arcane Legends... "Dead Game" since 2014 ;-)
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ok , so does that mean you guys have decided to destroy the game and kill even its existing player base , atleast thats what it seems to me by looking at what you are trying to do by bringing all these trash , boring and non rewarding events and dumping tons of auras and vanities into the game , rather if you actually care about new players you would try to fix your game !!!

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Couldnt agree more with the majority of the post here, glad im not the only one.

The breakdown of these crafting materials should have more options. A Lock or a Speed up Kit is just nothing to even care about. You can easily guess what the players would rather have.
    We realize that old players / forum users want mid and endgame relevant stuff from this little event... but we specifically left out things like crafting station slots, auction slots, character slots, hot bar slots, etc. because they are simply too valuable. Rewards like this would need to be balanced with much higher difficulty and lots of heavy grinding. We don't want this event to be set up this way; we designed it to be a means for advancing new characters (alts, etc.) to earn more carrying capacity for modest effort.

We considered doing other events this week but nothing fit the schedule. What I mean is: the team is focused on building the Level 86 Expansion right now and doesn't have the time to create the required assets for a standard event (let alone a major yearly event with Tiers and LB rewards). With the knowledge that players want free inventory slots we designed this very narrowly-focused event, and we believe that certain players with lower level characters that are not yet maxed out on carrying capacity will find value in it.

Another thing: recent expansions have been delayed and had features eliminated due to the teams' whiplash focus alternating between Live events (when the players are angry and restless) then back to the expansion, then back to a rerun event, repeating the cycle every few weeks. We're not doing it this way for Level 86. We also realize that there are risks with this approach.
    | | | |

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enetry View Post
    Ok , so does that mean you guys have decided to destroy the game and kill even its existing player base , atleast thats what it seems to me by looking at what you are trying to do by bringing all these trash , boring and non rewarding events and dumping tons of auras and vanities into the game , rather if you actually care about new players you would try to fix your game !!!
    You don't even play, bro.
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You don't even play, bro.
    Exactly , i rarely play nowadays because of the aforementioned reasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

So will it be possible for new players to loot/craft inventory, auction, stash, craft inventory slots? I am in a hurry and don't have time to read back. Appreciate an answer. Ty. Zooooms off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

We realize that old players / forum users want mid and endgame relevant stuff from this little event... but we specifically left out things like crafting station slots, auction slots, character slots, hot bar slots, etc. because they are simply too valuable. Rewards like this would need to be balanced with much higher difficulty and lots of heavy grinding. We don't want this event to be set up this way; we designed it to be a means for advancing new characters (alts, etc.) to earn more carrying capacity for modest effort.

We considered doing other events this week but nothing fit the schedule. What I mean is: the team is focused on building the Level 86 Expansion right now and doesn't have the time to create the required assets for a standard event (let alone a major yearly event with Tiers and LB rewards). With the knowledge that players want free inventory slots we designed this very narrowly-focused event, and we believe that certain players with lower level characters that are not yet maxed out on carrying capacity will find value in it.

Another thing: recent expansions have been delayed and had features eliminated due to the teams' whiplash focus alternating between Live events (when the players are angry and restless) then back to the expansion, then back to a rerun event, repeating the cycle every few weeks. We're not doing it this way for Level 86. We also realize that there are risks with this approach.
    Its good that you actually took the time to reply and what you are saying is fair enough.

But this event needs to be a bit more rewarding to players that don't want those slots , just my opinion looking at the current state of the game and how bored people are .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

u guys need study the player trend...if all remaining of the year event is cancel due to for preparing expansion,many n many more gonna quit n will took some time to bring back to the game...from my observation,what keep AL alive for so long is because of event...only few map grinder,pvp n social plyer...welp...u guys got all the data n can analyse it..hope dont make a wrong move...even kraken is still expensive af for new expansion to coming soon.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to profmsb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Would be nice if that gaze was a halo instead of a helm and we can use it with our vanity helms and sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

If you want to help the less fortunate players then i suggest making a craftable stone like a weak version of 'Power Stones'. Even a +5Primary +5Damage would marginally help weaker players bridge the huge gap that these stash and inventory slots do not address(Not even in the slightest).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You most certainly can. This event is a lot easier on lower levels.
    glad to know that because I'm lvl 36 lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuggernaut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So... what about pet rescue event? Is it coming back or nah?
    Because instead of using sheeptons of money on elixirs for mid drops ( Forgotten vanities event and Eggzavier ) i'd rather use my time for playing and actually enjoying the game, not spending most of my money and time to buy gl gears just to slave away again

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eggonomy View Post
    So... what about pet rescue event? Is it coming back or nah?
    Because instead of using sheeptons of money on elixirs for mid drops ( Forgotten vanities event and Eggzavier ) i'd rather use my time for playing and actually enjoying the game, not spending most of my money and time to buy gl gears just to slave away again

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk
    Maybe - but we just did EggZavier a lil while ago so Pet Rescue isn't going to happen anytime soon.
    | | | |

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    If you want to help the less fortunate players then i suggest making a craftable stone like a weak version of 'Power Stones'. Even a +5Primary +5Damage would marginally help weaker players bridge the huge gap that these stash and inventory slots do not address(Not even in the slightest).
    Players have affirmed that they want additional carrying capacity. That's what this event is about. Nobody said that additional inventory slots would make you more powerful.

We didn't add a power chase item to the event design because developing that sort of stuff eats up a lot of time. We don't have a lot of time to spare given the workload for the Level 86 expansion.

That said, I'll see where things wind up with my schedule today and give consideration to adding something like you suggest. No promises :-)
    | | | |

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Cinco what about adding a vanity slot in the future a gaze section, like the halo’s

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxri_ For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Would be nice if that gaze was a halo instead of a helm and we can use it with our vanity helms and sets.
    agree +1

nice idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If they do'nt like the event extend the X2 phatom drops 😂😂😂😂