Thread: S> lb ghost halloween 2014 (vest)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

well I only put the offers that they give me and it is not my fault that they cry because their ****ty vanitys from 2022 winter will come down hahaha nabs that are not more than 1 year old and want to put overpriced and it is understandable that they cry and want to make people believe that Your disgusting vanities are worth the price you put and please don't keep crying I'm going to ignore you and thanks for commenting kisses Manipulators

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runcryi View Post
    well I only put the offers that they give me and it is not my fault that they cry because their ****ty vanitys from 2022 winter will come down hahaha nabs that are not more than 1 year old and want to put overpriced and it is understandable that they cry and want to make people believe that Your disgusting vanities are worth the price you put and please don't keep crying I'm going to ignore you and thanks for commenting kisses Manipulators

Who gave you that offer was the question.
    Crate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PresidentSway For This Useful Post:

Psp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runcryi View Post

I can see clearly who crying out here lmao

I’m so sad for you man, you shouldn’t keep doing such of these manipulating stuff. You won’t gain nothing unless getting sca,mming over and over bruh

We just wanna proof of whatever you says who afford that c/o nitta war set for ghost vest impressive cause not cheap offer, Idc abt other mage stuff. Dude kept accusing us “maniplatours” while he faking c/o and ran from answering so lame