Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New to arcane legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default New to arcane legends

Hi I just started playing a couple weeks ago and so far am enjoying this game. However besides teaming up with another player a couple of times I haven't been able to find a way to do anything with other players and that aspect of a mmo is important to me. So my question is do we have dungeons or raids we can que up for and run with other players? Similar to like world of Warcraft,etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bro the devs dont add things like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBiden View Post
    Bro the devs dont add things like that
    Wait so there's no specific area in this game that requires a party to complete? The entire game can be solo'd?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kudegras86 For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kudegras86 View Post
    Wait so there's no specific area in this game that requires a party to complete? The entire game can be solo'd?
    Yes - the entire game can be played solo. The "Zodias" expansion is best run with a team but it can also be run solo if you have the appropriate gear.

If you are looking for a high level group challenge I would recommend the "Arcane Catacombs" when you hit Level 81 (and gear up substantially).

In the meantime I encourage you to make friends and form a party when you're online. Playing through any of the game content with a couple of friends is the most fun :-)

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes - the entire game can be played solo. The "Zodias" expansion is best run with a team but it can also be run solo if you have the appropriate gear.

If you are looking for a high level group challenge I would recommend the "Arcane Catacombs" when you hit Level 81 (and gear up substantially).

In the meantime I encourage you to make friends and form a party when you're online. Playing through any of the game content with a couple of friends is the most fun :-)

Best wishes!
    Yes for sure. I still really enjoy playing Arcane Legends and the fact that I can pretty much solo the whole game isn't going to stop me from playing either. I just wish there were some dungeons or some bosses somewhere that would make it necessary to form a party to complete it.
    I've still managed to join a few people while playing the game too. So as long as that option is there if I want it then I'm not going to complain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kudegras86 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

focus on leveling up as fast as possible.