Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 86 Expansion Teaser - a mini preview of "The Elder Woods!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Awesome. This really has me ready to get through to level 81 so I can get in on this new content when it comes out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks! And yeah - we feel the same... hopefully this one will give everyone that "dense forest adventure" sort of feel :-)

Attachment 259093

We're handcrafting the maps. There are four (4) main campaign maps and a single (1) final campaign boss map that is set up for cyclical availability (similar to other portal bosses).

Appreciate the kind words!
    The movement of The Elder Woods swampy river, alongside the green murky viscosity of muck within the once tame river is astonishingly well done! It blends incredibly well with the forest and perhaps Is that a skybox i'm seeing? is it possible this new campaign may allow the introduction of an old albeit but much desired presence of the unlocked camera rotations?

Well done on the boss monster's design! The way it introduces itself gives the environment more life and a sense of being threatened, as not only did you guys present this behemoth of mother nature's wrath but also it seems to be rather infested with the seemingly newly discovered Radiant Azure corruption virus from the comets crash surrounding it's once green-lush body with a tinge of blue hue....

I very much look forward to the Lv86 Expansions release with a new found sense of enthusiasm i haven't felt in a long time.

Thank you Cinco, Asommers, Remiem, Chessbunny, Futumsh (and @Pixel_Possum) for always delivering such beautifully crafted gems!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Graphics,graphics,graphics and more awesome graphics is what we want to see ( and of course the plat sale&#128513Well done STS .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I am sorry to hear that you're struggling with the endgame difficulty.

When the new endgame comes it won't be easier - and if you're getting crushed by Zodias rn you are definitely not ready for Elder Woods :-/
    Is it that hard to acknowledge the feedback from players? do you find mockery more amusing?

1- The pisces proc needing charged attacks was god awful, everyone that had to endure that crap was mad pissed about how it would sometimes takes more than 10 charged attacks before seeing the proc. a good fix came only after the arcanes were released.

2- You need to tone down the future amount of enemies with stuns/ 99% dmg nerf / or straight up "disable all your attacks" debuffs, they also ignore our skills that have the only purpose of existence to deal with the before mentioned debuffs.
    have to also mention that they can stack possibly keeping you permanent disabled. Is just not a good design, but you still call it difficulty.

3- When zodias was first released the mines/bombs were insta kill for everyone, not even charged shield/war healing could stop it. It took months before a rightfully so nerf was implemented.

4- Ankhs use being denied in portal bosses does make it more challenging so no complaint from me in there.

And also I've to mention the dumb amounts of attempts at handling the inflation just to later release something that worsens the problem even more.
    right now that would be the hp buff of portal bosses and then later the release of power stones (12 main stat / 5 damage in zodias and a chance to get crit damage) just having a few of those is enough to feel like you're fighting the pre buff bosses.

With this future expansion I really hope that you take your time and make a good plan so that you don't have to take steps back to balance the problems.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeleton Mike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Itエs already been 2 years from 81? :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Are you going to release a Forest of Illusion Aura? It's like an aura with growing trees in it. It might be a good match to this Elder Woods theme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    Is it that hard to acknowledge the feedback from players? do you find mockery more amusing?

1- The pisces proc needing charged attacks was god awful, everyone that had to endure that crap was mad pissed about how it would sometimes takes more than 10 charged attacks before seeing the proc. a good fix came only after the arcanes were released.

2- You need to tone down the future amount of enemies with stuns/ 99% dmg nerf / or straight up "disable all your attacks" debuffs, they also ignore our skills that have the only purpose of existence to deal with the before mentioned debuffs.
    have to also mention that they can stack possibly keeping you permanent disabled. Is just not a good design, but you still call it difficulty.

3- When zodias was first released the mines/bombs were insta kill for everyone, not even charged shield/war healing could stop it. It took months before a rightfully so nerf was implemented.

4- Ankhs use being denied in portal bosses does make it more challenging so no complaint from me in there.

And also I've to mention the dumb amounts of attempts at handling the inflation just to later release something that worsens the problem even more.
    right now that would be the hp buff of portal bosses and then later the release of power stones (12 main stat / 5 damage in zodias and a chance to get crit damage) just having a few of those is enough to feel like you're fighting the pre buff bosses.

With this future expansion I really hope that you take your time and make a good plan so that you don't have to take steps back to balance the problems.
    Exactly this, it just feels like some middle age exec or manager who has not created a normal account making illogical changes and additions to the game.

I really hope the new expansion has none of this nonsense, since this should be the cream of the crop/best expansion yet.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

That blue lizzard looking thing is soo soo cool. The whole forest and blue colors and fog is giving off Avatar vibes. Which im here for

After playing this game for 10+ years my recommendation would be:

- Bring some seasonal pvp rewards or items (maybe pvp events alongside normal events?) the pvp community likes getting something out of their grind too

- I think you guys fixed event lbs and they are actually very cool now and like the new reward every week. However i think we can also keep the game alive my having some kind of rotating mini game modes thought out the season such as free-for-all, car/boat races, and hunting maybe?

- Feels like everyone is just a vanity hoarding machine now lol over the years people just became more and more obsessed with them but maybe we can also start moving towards Weapons just like back then we had a HUGE community collection and selling para gem slotted weapons not only because they are useful but also rare! Would be nice to start introducing some rare useful stuff for combat just as weapons, rings, etc. and make them desirable not only because of their looks and rarity but also benefits in combat. They dont have to be op but for example can be a lvl10 weapon that blast stuns a hoard of mobs mobs for 10 secs and boom op additional weapon players would love to one day own to play events. I think that would revive the whole weapon collecting community. Weapons and vanity or maybe event rare pets that only can be obtained through lb!? Ooof yeah people seek exclusivity in this community i can tell u that much!!

- Bring city activities. Like playing games while im camp or car races. We know everyone likes to socialize in this game and spend lots of times in those camp but theres never been a more appealing camp to the community than the old Expedition Camp.

Hope my feedback makes it to u [mention]Cinco [/mention]

Played your game for years and years and found myself slowly falling off. But the feedback im giving you is because I truly care about the game. Cheers and off to an amazing season we go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Finally diablo 4 made you shame on yourselves for being lazy over the years. Keep it up sts!! You can do it !! Make the free cash you earn from selling plats , give us something better!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Any content updates?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I am sorry to hear that you're struggling with the endgame difficulty.

When the new endgame comes it won't be easier - and if you're getting crushed by Zodias rn you are definitely not ready for Elder Woods :-/
    What does this exactly mean? How does the new expansion stack compared to zodias? Is soloing elite zodias maps enough? Is it harder than catacombs? Normal lv 86 expansion maps being slightly harder than lv 81 elites seems fair, but if its catacombs or elite rahabkor type difficulty you realise theres a very small percentege of playerbase that will be able to play it?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    What does this exactly mean? How does the new expansion stack compared to zodias? Is soloing elite zodias maps enough? Is it harder than catacombs? Normal lv 86 expansion maps being slightly harder than lv 81 elites seems fair, but if its catacombs or elite rahabkor type difficulty you realise theres a very small percentege of playerbase that will be able to play it?

Just shut up and let the expansion come out. Mans concerned as if he's gonna die irl if he dies in this new zone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

suuush, quiet...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Just shut up and let the expansion come out. Mans concerned as if he's gonna die irl if he dies in this new zone.
    He just wants more information, something that seems lacking lately. It's bad that every question is answered with either vague, sarcastic replies and worse, no reply at all.
    This a forum for everyone to use and asking a question is not going to stop the expansion from happening.
    Maybe the expansion will stop the game though if people can't play it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

ZZtop, my guess is they are making the game much more difficult again, and not just a walk in the park.

Back in26-> 36-> 46 xpacs, the games maps took a while to complete (5-10mins), (kinda like cata), so it's a good thing it is going back to that. It's what makes the game fun, having challenge.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    ZZtop, my guess is they are making the game much more difficult again, and not just a walk in the park.

Back in26-> 36-> 46 xpacs, the games maps took a while to complete (5-10mins), (kinda like cata), so it's a good thing it is going back to that. It's what makes the game fun, having challenge.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.
    That's true and I agree, been there and the difficulty got everyone together playing as a team.
    The thing is, not everyone these days gets that, they seem to want to rush through everything then expect an event every week.
    I hope the difficulty doesn't put new players off, when I say new players, I mean the new capped players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Give me samurai/anime vanities!!!! Yes I'm ready. Weather we going ham on naruto or bleach whatever the vibe ninja, samurai, etc... let's do it!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Proc chance? Does this mean we値l have proc chance awake on gears? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inflames33 View Post

Proc chance? Does this mean we値l have proc chance awake on gears? Lol

Omg yes pls. For the love of everything good and nice, add it to the game.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk