Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 86 Expansion Teaser - a mini preview of "The Elder Woods!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

AHHHHH STS OUTSTANDINGGG CANT WAIT TO PLAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We know that you're excited for a new event (or even an old event... or anything) but the team is focused entirely on developing the new Level 86 expansion.

In the past we have split focus between Live events cadence and expansion development and we feel that the expansions have suffered as a result - mostly as it respects timing / release dates.

We aren't ready to share the precise release date yet but hopefully we'll get there in a matter of weeks. At that time we'll also be able to share more specifics about where we are with new Passive Skills, Ultimate Skill revamp, Elemental Damage and Resistances, and new Weapon Types.

I know it's not what (most of) you want to hear, but tbh it'll be a while before we put out another one of Arcane Legends' content events.

Best wishes!
    in that case maybe a old event come back? using same from last time and thats all for just have a variation while u still working with ur devs just saying

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I am sorry to hear that you're struggling with the endgame difficulty.

When the new endgame comes it won't be easier - and if you're getting crushed by Zodias rn you are definitely not ready for Elder Woods :-/
    Many people are struggling to actually buying the gear that they need to not get crushed. If for example i’m going to buy the top arcane gear for 600m there’s no way I can make that amount in 3 months of farming the current content. It became more difficult to make the gold now for a various of reasons. The events didnt give much. I think the vardan expansion got people more driven to farm than zodias.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Focus all ur attention on the expansion, some weeks without events wont make a different in the current state of AL.

Hope procs start having less of an impact on the actual gameplay and serve more as an aide, the current situation is a 3 step gameplay where all you do is run>pull mobs>instakill with proc, mobs have become so tanky that regular dmg wont even scratch them but at the same time they melt whenever a proc activates thus making the experience dull, sure its fun to see all enemies take tons of dmg but only in the short time, in the end its pretty boring.

So far those pics show lots of well designed models, shows the time invested so big thumbs up from me, keep up the good work.

As for gears in this expansion, refrain from releasing countless of Common-legendary items, release 1-2sets of each rarity, at most, with a different design making 1 rarer for collecting purposes.
    Make legendary gear usable, zodias legendary set was good on paper but given mobs are so tanky, these sets made no difference whatsoever, the lack of a legendary weapon to pair with the set was a bit of a let down as well.
    Make 1 set of mythic-arcane gear farmable, along with a quest for each piece that would give the item after "x" amount of times the content has been completed, rng farming is entertaining up to a certain point (of course, pieces from quests are account bound).

Looking forward to seeing new mechanics, had high hopes for bracelets staying away of simple stat multipliers, such procs make the game hard to balance leading to the current state where a proc is needed in orden to kill even 1 mob and players can do nothing if no proc is active.

Thats all from me for now.
    Bring a good expansion, Happy summer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

At that time we'll also be able to share more specifics about where we are with new Passive Skills, Ultimate Skill revamp, Elemental Damage and Resistances, and [B]new Weapon Types.[/B
    New weapon types ? So using mage as an example, something other than a gun or staff?

@Cinco

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Better late than never I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Need an event..
    give us a race event -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bro we need an add on YT or TV and Rework new player experience more new player bases so they dont lvl 1-71 By thir selfs. Its not that hard. If now nobody wants to help new players level up when everyone is maxxed then they definitely wount when 86 expansion comes everyone will be too busy leveling and thats going to consist of people from 2011 in all these towns you see every day the only low lvls in windmore are peoples random alts they are using for stash space to stash thir billions of gouldd. Just make it easy for new players to team up with other new characters in public map zones. Focus on the low lvl populations they are the ones that will Make the gane grow not Freddy the warrior that has been playing since 2011 And stands around in towns Spamming Sell -----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

You should do something about the average players ability to get the kraken pieces. Two months out and prices are still very high. If you also take into consideration that you are introducing new damage types, hopefully you wont hold those items back like you did kraken. I have a feeling elemental damage is going to revolve around arcane gear and kraken will get outdated(Like every expansion).

It just seems so far off for an average player to try and get prepared for an expansion when you are not guiding them or helping them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe it's time to bring back the glory days of AL, this is the best time to promote AL on Viral platforms like Tiktok.. I personally see a lack in terms of advertising

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

why don't they come back with the haunted event? with new flags, it was fun in the old days and I wanted to see what it would be like today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBiden View Post
    Bro we need an add on YT or TV and Rework new player experience more new player bases so they dont lvl 1-71 By thir selfs. Its not that hard. If now nobody wants to help new players level up when everyone is maxxed then they definitely wount when 86 expansion comes everyone will be too busy leveling and thats going to consist of people from 2011 in all these towns you see every day the only low lvls in windmore are peoples random alts they are using for stash space to stash thir billions of gouldd. Just make it easy for new players to team up with other new characters in public map zones. Focus on the low lvl populations they are the ones that will Make the gane grow not Freddy the warrior that has been playing since 2011 And stands around in towns Spamming Sell -----
    Totally agree, I've been saying this for ages. It would make more sense if new players did play in same level parties but that doesn't seem to be happening but how can this be encouraged?
    High levels carrying them through is not really the answer as they would miss the experience of the game, although helping with hard maps and bosses is ok.
    People who have been playing for years have levelled up together because they had to, everyone was in the same boat back then.
    You can always tell an old player who has weathered through all the maps since the beginning of Arlor. The ones who crafted planar pendants by running planar arena and tombs at level 41-43. The ones who crafted level 31 mythic armour to level 36. The ones who crafted sets...just look at the deaths on their kdr.
    No ankhs then so we had a hard time keeping together. "Parking" mobs was one way of getting through and elite shuyal was really hard.
    I dislike going on about the old days being better but actually, despite the lack of ankhs, advancement packs, awakenings, gems/jewels and speed sets, there was more teamwork and it was more of a good experience. Probably because there was more to do, weekly events were unheard of.
    Wish I knew the answer on how it could be as magical to be a new player as it was back then.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good job STS, I know it's really hard to get concept, idea, and implementation, but you did it at all.
    We're proud of you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

First!!!

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to seasonedchicked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Kindly sir take into consideration a brand new house featuring the theme of mew expansion season along with a zen garden location.
    And some early Edo period japanese furniture and gear for would be amazing.
    Maybe a comono for rog and war
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sheesh. I wait for a week to play new event. And more more more getting disappointment. Its great to see a expansion coming, But after catacombs its get boring & boring. Zodias map only give 1m / hour,. 🤕

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

magnificent but they should add more classes since it becomes monotonous to play with them requires something fresh or that you can at least create a wizard with a warrior look

Enviado desde mi RMX3261 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Rotating camera in town

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Next Expansion.

First Purchase Pack (Any amount from available pack)
    Pet Level Up ×1
    Arcane Pet Chest.(Not an egg, instantly added to stable)
    Bound Level 16 Arcane/Level 46 Dragon Hunter Weapons (Since leveling is hard)

Need more pack in store. Buying only plat is no fun and it don't attract our attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sifff View Post
    Maybe it's time to bring back the glory days of AL, this is the best time to promote AL on Viral platforms like Tiktok.. I personally see a lack in terms of advertising

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk
    First impression is the most crucial aspect in term of discovering a "new" possibilites. Play this game as new player, you'll know why Arcane Legends is still unknown.
    Being new player and immediately forced to grind with a simple ugly-looking legendary equipment+snail speed. How you like that?