Thread: future star legend updates too better ingame play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default future star legend updates too better ingame play

i will be adding suggestions to better the game in the future below.

guild wars: i think star legends should add a guild war interactive combat system with new or already released maps and starting points with ctf deathmatch modes as well as others you can think of. i also think their should be a guild war ranking system and not just for the top 5 but overall and guild searching system to see that guilds rank in the leaderboards but that should be added to all leaderboard options. i also think it would be nice to have a guild war point system for single indivisual players who participated in a gw and depending on how well they did win or lose get certin amount of points for for rare and common vanity and non vanity items some should be easy to get others not so easy to keep rareity. i also think their should be a gw player amount such as 10 each team 20 30 and 40 depending on the guild members and how many will partcipate as well as same guild can do more then one battle at once depending on members and count towards their overall wins.

leaderboards: as i mentioned above their should be a search engine and a better ranking system in the future so everyone can have and find out their own or someone elses indivisual rank.

multi target wepons: as you know your napalm carbine is currently your only good multi target weppon released i think you need to add more in future updates because they are highly effective and used throughout star legends.

epic and legandary drop rates: the epic items and legandary items should be alot rarer the drop rates for epic are so common they might as well be commons themselves most people will not agree but how are they supposed to be worth anything if they drop so much and same with the pets.

pets: i know many people have talked about you releasing pets and if you do i agree with some of their ideas about making them help in combat and you should also add that abiltiy to already out pets including the limited time holiday. i also believe that their should class specific pets like a commandos can aggro ops do alot of damage and a enginears can do extra healing for him or party up to you.

pvp tournaments: i also believe star legends should hold annual pvp tournaments to get star legend players to participate in pvp more often and their should also be rewards for like the top 5 in each level restricted zone.

thank you for takeing your time reading this and hope you take some ideas into consideration and i also sorry for the above typos i see alot of red lines.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxpromethusxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

im hosting a guild vs guild pvp tourny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I mean something like a the world of Warcraft or runescape be systems not set up randomly by guild members but a actual system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xxpromethusxx View Post
    I mean something like a the world of Warcraft or runescape be systems not set up randomly by guild members but a actual system
    oh ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Nice ideas, but there's some Pets that helps in combat, well they give stats!