Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: !!! Al trade manipulation explained !!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default !!! Al trade manipulation explained !!!

Its long but read it if you want to know whats really going on in AL.

Repeat a lie 100 times and it will become truth, just keep making more posts “Sell ghost 15b” or “Sell Bugface 12b” some fish will bite eventually, or maybe it will be someone related to them (maybe friend) and they will pretend deal is done, seller will say ghost sold 15b when nothing happened and seller will try sell again from alt in 2 month and ask 18b because “last sold 15b”

People do that all the time, I’ve been long enough in the market (almost 4 years no breaks) to know that. Most obviously manipulated items rn are Rhine and Frank, its not ultimately rare, its just few people have few sets/auras and some are friends with each other and help each other increase the price.

I know i will get crucified here by the owners of these items for exposing what was known to few, but if its known to at least few ppl more its worth it

!!! Here are some facts about Frank recent sales, I’ve been personally interested so i kept record- I’m not going to say names but i have screenshots with ign for EVERYTHING i list below

Frank seller 7b at 20th May

Frank seller 8.5b or Rhine + 3b 19th June (fake) , ends up pretending selling for few pcs bs items that are worth 6 but they also own many of these and try to manipulate both prices simultaneously. Other details :
    1 - fake seller tells me to go buy rhine from his friend who sells rhine and buy his frank after (probably disappear after i buy rhine)
    2 - fake seller wants 8.5b, fake buyer says he paid 11.5b in items, refuses to tell what items (fake seller tells me the items anyway, a bit of bad team work here)

Frank seller 10b, 17th July (fake) - tells me he want only pure ! ends up pretending selling for.. wait for it.. few pcs of exactly the same bs item that they pretended to sell Frank for on 19th June too!!
    Weird? Keep in mind we talk about Mage Godfire lmfao how more obvious it can be? Everybody knows that 1-2 ppl have 80% of Godfire mage sets, we all know that nobody offers shjt for this set too, and how come 2 Frank sellers decide to take these few of these sets and value them like 2.5-3b each more than x2 normal price. Note that both Frank sellers were alt acc lvl 7-10 no pve, nothing only Frank. Can’t be more eye opening. And these people do this thing for years, and yes, thats very bannable.

Btw if sts are interested in seeing the screenshots and fixing one of the main aspects of the game let me know below or pm me il send all the chats i have.

Ign ~ Danrog

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dangibg For This Useful Post: