Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: !!! Al trade manipulation explained !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default !!! Al trade manipulation explained !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Bro you had put it in general discussion, some dev transferred it here , I know for a fact coz i was the first one to comment
    I hope they put it back there, this is not a suggestion nor a feedback. This is an open for discussion topic affecting general part of AL (trading) and is also for informational purposes.

Ign ~ Danrog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I mean, at least they are paying attention to this issue, and hopefully after the big expansion, this would be addressed.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i made a video on how to do this, sorry

more so to give some people awareness than to use it but i guess it is a double edged sword

lol

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Funny how you over price things all the time and want to talk about price manipulation.

It’s true some people do create fake offers, fake posts when they don’t own the item. However, that’s all clutter. I’ve been in this market since 2013. Things are changing exponentially. What it comes down to is

Owner of item = chooses price to sell.
    It’s really that simple

There is no longer a “market price” for items that are LB, and limited in game.

Here’s the facts anyone concerned with “market price” or “what a rare item is worth” and claiming manipulation. Please find another seller quit wasting your energy. If you cannot find another seller for the item you want either buy it or quit trying to lower the TRUE sellers price by claiming manipulation and getting a bunch of people to gang up and state it’s worth less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I do agree some items have jumped in huge ways but we cannot control what people want to price things at if it’s their items. Me on the other hand I’m known to price things a year in advance. Lmao has to be worth my while to sell.
    I over price things too, and I also OVERPAY when I want something because I CAN. I don’t complain or claim manipulation. I JUST DONT BUY when it looks overwhelming in price. I also UNDERSELL when I want to sell something fast.

Just go with the flow y’all.

And for those who do truly make fake accounts and offers and claim to have items; not cool.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsTheCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTheCat View Post
    I do agree some items have jumped in huge ways but we cannot control what people want to price things at if it’s their items. Me on the other hand I’m known to price things a year in advance. Lmao has to be worth my while to sell.
    I over price things too, and I also OVERPAY when I want something because I CAN. I don’t complain or claim manipulation. I JUST DONT BUY when it looks overwhelming in price. I also UNDERSELL when I want to sell something fast.

Just go with the flow y’all.

And for those who do truly make fake accounts and offers and claim to have items; not cool.
    That’s the game.
    But I can assure you that there are lot of people who use multiple ingame and forum account and that lie to make fake current offer on their rare items that aren’t supplied enough to make it’s price rise.
    And to make it amazing they buy almost all of the items available with their friends so they create the need.
    It’s used in almost all games but on AL it creates a complete mess when no event is running because of the supply in gear method that is heavily monetised and lacking.
    But anyway what you say is half true. Except that there is the « psychological price » at wich people buy an item. And those people who use unethical methods are easy to identify because their items are almost never sold and never sold.
    Sometime they just continue again and again and change items and do it again with the same item few days later just blocking the items people need. The best way to acquire some items now because of the supplying system and this unethical method is just to buy plats and gamble on loot boxes leading to a real « pay to win » or « pay to not be blocked by some scammers in your game »

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Thought this was funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessful For This Useful Post: