Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xp nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Xp nerf

I recently started leveling a rogue cause i have many parts of kraken set, and I realized how difficult it is to do this without someone's help, imagine someone new to the game going through this, I guarantee that he uninstalls the game in 2 days, impossible for someone to finish mogera and zodiacs with legendary item. Sad

IGN DrSadBoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My mage is level 67, and unfortunately there are no players where you could improve with legendary equipment, and I can't handle it alone. There are no more XP missions, and the daily ones give almost nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Devs Come on guys please fix this Dont you want people to continue to play this game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The game is evaporating every day there is Someone quitting or having a quitting sale The game is getting extremely boring the low amount of players is discouraging it's becoming an offline game slowly. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Sure xp has been nerfed but it's not impossible to reach lv 70+ in one day. I helped a friend so many times reach lv68-70 in one day with a double xp event going on. And take note that we did it in hardcore mode, relying on rare-epic items, basic pets, low stats and not dying once. Furthest map we touched is graveyard.

Normal characters who can buy equips, pet eggs and other stuffs should have no problem reaching festerfang or even mogera.

Just keep your exp elix active all the time and don't be lazy to grind some maps such as hauntlet or graveyard or even festerfang

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    Sure xp has been nerfed but it's not impossible to reach lv 70+ in one day. I helped a friend so many times reach lv68-70 in one day with a double xp event going on. And take note that we did it in hardcore mode, relying on rare-epic items, basic pets, low stats and not dying once. Furthest map we touched is graveyard.

Normal characters who can buy equips, pet eggs and other stuffs should have no problem reaching festerfang or even mogera.

Just keep your exp elix active all the time and don't be lazy to grind some maps such as hauntlet or graveyard or even festerfang

You realize that is the complaint right?
    It isn't that people can't even make it to that point, it's that once they make it there it's essentially impossible to progress without a carry.

sent from the lagoon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jumko View Post
    You realize that is the complaint right?
    It isn't that people can't even make it to that point, it's that once they make it there it's essentially impossible to progress without a carry.

sent from the lagoon.
    And I'm sure you do realize that a normal character with full legendary is 2x more powerful than 2 hardcore characters that uses rare-epic rarity items and a few legendary from locks(which is less than 10k in auction). Not to mention that it takes hardcore characters nearly 30mins or more to gain a good epic item for their class, whilst normal characters can just purchase in auction their choice of equipment. It's not impossible to progress without a carry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok your a Try hard not every new person who has never played arcane legends would even know What the heck your talking about. Also people who Never played games before think about that, People who never touched a game may want to play for the first time they arnt gonna know all that ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeBiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBiden View Post
    Ok your a Try hard not every new person who has never played arcane legends would even know What the heck your talking about. Also people who Never played games before think about that, People who never touched a game may want to play for the first time they arnt gonna know all that ..
    Tryhard? It's a MMO-RPG game. You're suppose to grind the game to get better and stronger. Not every new person may know what hardcore is but I'm pretty sure they know what equipments are. It's like the basic in every RPG game, equipment=stronger character. Even the game tutorial shows you that equipment makes your character stronger lmao.

If you're new to games in general then don't play RPG games if you don't wanna get confused with the game mechanics. Simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Then Less people will play arcane the game will attract less people since the majority of people arnt going to Have the energy or time to understand how to progress Leading new players to uninstall after feeling like thir time was wasted and discouraged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Yeah they nerf the xp given by daily/story and other, i lvl up my warior 1day only while x2xp event active, using only 60% + 50% + agent timber, my item is mire mix with legend and ebon aegis with the help of my guildmates in zodia only, its very hard to do the quest even in normal zodia if you dont have friends and guildmates to help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

To put frankly AL needs a new player hub where people new to the game can link up cause 9/10 lvl 81s players wount help people who are trying to level up cause they them selvs are trying to progress, the vendors got removed cause players exploited the system to the ground im sure. Sts please add a New player hub , Restore vendors , Make a New player UI guide make the town maps bigger rotate camera . things that would help drastically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

did you read the part about alone? no one can complete these maps alone with a purple set, if they had at least 4 they would, but there are never deserted maps, the only way is for someone to carry you, just like you did with your friend. so don't come here to say something if your comment doesn't make sense with the post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitegoldwar View Post
    did you read the part about alone? no one can complete these maps alone with a purple set, if they had at least 4 they would, but there are never deserted maps, the only way is for someone to carry you, just like you did with your friend. so don't come here to say something if your comment doesn't make sense with the post
    I did. Did you read about the part where I said a full geared normal character should be twice as strong as 2 separate hardcore individual players who has weaker gears?

The post was about the exp gain, not the number of players. If we, as a hc characters managed to reach around lv68-70 in a day, what's stopping other normal characters who has access to auction?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I did. Did you read about the part where I said a full geared normal character should be twice as strong as 2 separate hardcore individual players who has weaker gears?

The post was about the exp gain, not the number of players. If we, as a hc characters managed to reach around lv68-70 in a day, what's stopping other normal characters who has access to auction?

Send a pic for ur hc 81 lveled using nab gears, u rly talking to me a purple gear can do normal zodias ? How a newbie lvup after upadate ? Maybe u known somethink, or u only a waste of my time, probably 2nd option

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Send a pic for ur hc 81 lveled using nab gears, u rly talking to me a purple gear can do normal zodias ? How a newbie lvup after upadate ? Maybe u known somethink, or u only a waste of my time, probably 2nd option
    Hc lv81? My hc on lv71 only and still managing to survive gy even alone.

As cinco mentioned, zodias is a map that you can play solo when you have the appropriate gear but it is RECOMMENDED to play with a party. Even though you can't find party to run maps over and over there are definitely some randoms running because of the catacombs event. Sure you may not deal as much damage as those that have mythic and arcane items but even legendary 81 have set bonus and proc.

and again, It's about the xp gain we're talking about here. It's a MMORPG game, you're not supposed to reach max level in under a day lmao, I'm pretty sure somewhere out there someone said that already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hc lv81? My hc on lv71 only and still managing to survive gy even alone.

As cinco mentioned, zodias is a map that you can play solo when you have the appropriate gear but it is RECOMMENDED to play with a party. Even though you can't find party to run maps over and over there are definitely some randoms running because of the catacombs event. Sure you may not deal as much damage as those that have mythic and arcane items but even legendary 81 have set bonus and proc.

and again, It's about the xp gain we're talking about here. It's a MMORPG game, you're not supposed to reach max level in under a day lmao, I'm pretty sure somewhere out there someone said that already.

I was right, u is only waste of time.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitegoldwar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol, really? Yeah, I leveled up my hardcore character from level 1 to 77 in less than 9 hours. But how did I do that? Because I’m a newbie and I knew about a lot of stuff before I even stepped into the game? Bull****.

I understand the importance of grinding and leveling up in RPG games, and I think it’s essential to consider that not all players have the same level of experience or time to dedicate to a game. While experienced players may find efficient grinding strategies second nature, newcomers or players unfamiliar with the genre might be looking for a more accessible experience that gradually introduces them to the game’s mechanics.

The difficulty balance in an RPG should ideally cater to both seasoned players and those who are just dipping their toes into the genre. Providing a smooth learning curve allows new players to appreciate the depth of the game without feeling overwhelmed. Sure, equipment does contribute to a character’s strength, but creating an environment where players can make meaningful progress without relying solely on external assistance can make the game more inclusive and enjoyable for a wider audience.

The XP nerf is something that people will complain about. People who have played for at least more than 1-2 years continuously would not come here complaining, as they already have enough knowledge, ideas, experience, and at least some amount of gold to buy XP elixirs. Let people who are really struggling to level up talk about it; don’t come up comparing your experience with people who are new, inexperienced, or are not familiar with leveling multiple characters for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to inflames33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inflames33 View Post
    Lol, really? Yeah, I leveled up my hardcore character from level 1 to 77 in less than 9 hours. But how did I do that? Because I’m a newbie and I knew about a lot of stuff before I even stepped into the game? Bull****.

I understand the importance of grinding and leveling up in RPG games, and I think it’s essential to consider that not all players have the same level of experience or time to dedicate to a game. While experienced players may find efficient grinding strategies second nature, newcomers or players unfamiliar with the genre might be looking for a more accessible experience that gradually introduces them to the game’s mechanics.

The difficulty balance in an RPG should ideally cater to both seasoned players and those who are just dipping their toes into the genre. Providing a smooth learning curve allows new players to appreciate the depth of the game without feeling overwhelmed. Sure, equipment does contribute to a character’s strength, but creating an environment where players can make meaningful progress without relying solely on external assistance can make the game more inclusive and enjoyable for a wider audience.

The XP nerf is something that people will complain about. People who have played for at least more than 1-2 years continuously would not come here complaining, as they already have enough knowledge, ideas, experience, and at least some amount of gold to buy XP elixirs. Let people who are really struggling to level up talk about it; don’t come up comparing your experience with people who are new, inexperienced, or are not familiar with leveling multiple characters for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U lie so hard, how u lvup to 77 ? Oh i see, someone carry u, thats ur knowledge.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitegoldwar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

U lie so hard, how u lvup to 77 ? Oh i see, someone carry u, thats ur knowledge.
    I leveled 5-6 chars to 81 in a few hours.

No carry.

How? I had previously purchased gears for specific levels to use to optimize my leveling time, from MS set, to 16,46,56,66,71,76 arcane rarity items to maximize my damage output.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.