Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Zodias machine aegis better than kraken weapons?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevenrealms View Post
    why zodias eating machine aegies have high damage proc and can damage multiple target.. the zodias eating machine sword very low damage proc and only 1 target. dev can u please add more damage on sword and add more targets in proc.
    Sword procs faster and cd is low.
    I have both atm 41 zoad aegis and kraken sword .
    When i run elite sunken with sword and aegis or any other elite zodias map .
    With sword its much faster then aegis
    And proc is 100% .
    While aegis does more damage but there are times it does not proc on time .
    Like it procs after my kraken armor proc is over .
    So aegis and sword are perfect as they are .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freebump View Post
    eating machine aegis is broken... this is eating machine legend now? lol

pls check and fix!
    Nah, it's perfectly fine as it is. The amount of DMG dealt is only after months of grinding to lvl41+ , just to be same price as krak weap.

Imagine grinding for months and months only to find it worse than your mythic that cost barely a few million. (Literally lvl41+ daggs, do not lvl them)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roguemaybe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Nah, it's perfectly fine as it is. The amount of DMG dealt is only after months of grinding to lvl41+ , just to be same price as krak weap.

Imagine grinding for months and months only to find it worse than your mythic that cost barely a few million. (Literally lvl41+ daggs, do not lvl them)

comparing that with spending lots of money from opening locked… sad for the plat spenders still pls fix this, arcane gears should still be the main weap for all classes!

maybe next time no one will spend real money to open locked crate to get arcane gears. they will just wait for this kind of bug/broken gears to happen and pretend its normal.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

comparing that with spending lots of money from opening locked… sad for the plat spenders still pls fix this, arcane gears should still be the main weap for all classes!

maybe next time no one will spend real money to open locked crate to get arcane gears. they will just wait for this kind of bug/broken gears to happen and pretend its normal.
    Plats are for people who dont want to grind hard .
    It takes like month or two to level up a aegis which is equal to real life money spending .
    Krakens are expensive compare to zodias aegis
    And they dont need any kind of farming to make them as op they are .
    Even in gauntlet kraken weps are better then aegis .
    You have to be a good tank overall like 2.9k-3.1 k str tank for zodias to deal enough damage for p1 rahab .
    I have 2.6 k str and can only do like 30% damage which is similar with kraken sword .
    And on top of that kraken sword is one charge attack proc .
    While zoad sometimes proc after kraken armor proc over .
    Its not better then kraken weps it’s just have its own feeling and fun gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am the only player who maxed zod aegis I did grind for 5 months non stop to reach max lvl and it's proc sucks damage is decent but you still need op gears to do damage many ppl know me cuz I play randoms to carry zaar set players in cata and rahab ign:sargentwrath.if you still think it's broken give me collateral and test my max lvl zod with your gears and we will see how broken it really is and how bad it's proc chance is and also I do same damage with mechanoubis sword so stop crying here get better build or gears it's not weapon it's your gears that are bad.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali haziq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ali haziq View Post
    I am the only player who maxed zod aegis I did grind for 5 months non stop to reach max lvl and it's proc sucks damage is decent but you still need op gears to do damage many ppl know me cuz I play randoms to carry zaar set players in cata and rahab ign:sargentwrath.if you still think it's broken give me collateral and test my max lvl zod with your gears and we will see how broken it really is and how bad it's proc chance is and also I do same damage with mechanoubis sword so stop crying here get better build or gears it's not weapon it's your gears that are bad.
    instead, why not create a video and show how you one shot ekentra using eating machine! then say your a “Pro”
    anyway, will just let the dev decide. good day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Also mb I forget to mention that zod is not compatible with other weapons.if someone else procs krak weapon or mythic weapons zod won't proc or it's proc will get delayed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

u see already and test the difference of zodias sword and aegies. zodias sword are very low damage for only one mob u cannot kill for 3-4 times proc even u use ulti. and aegies only one proc all mobs in range is killed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

-1 I mean it's just greedy plat spenders that's wasting money. I cash in game too.

Opening locks is always a gamble, but buying plat at 40% discount to buy elite awake is guaranteed gold at easily 200k++ each.

This is also on top of the fact that there is a hard pity (although sometimes mythic items might be in them)

If you are so concerned with the DPS, just go buy one, recently many have been on sale at 70/90m each, roughly the same price as krak weap.

Plus adjusting the aegis now, could cause a whole uproar, cause hundred of hours (at least) have been used to lvl up these items as the proc don't "match" other items.

The basis of your case seems to narrow, and kinda like a case of jealousy instead of logic and dps testing. Plus who's to say plat spenders didn't spend money to lvl up these weap (as seen with pearls and elixirs)?

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I do not understand why players are going mad over this weapon.

I am not going to lie, zodias aegis' damage is insane, but consistency-wise, this weapon is not the right choice. Furthermore, to get this weapon to work you need at least a level 41 Zodias Aegis (which takes a long time to level up and costs lots of gold), and the right gears and skills.

You are better off investing your gold in kraken gears since it yields better result. Albeit, damage burst is not on par with zodias aegis, but kraken gears are more consistent (which is what really matters if you are doing runs in dungeons/maps).

In my opinion, the weapon is balance the way it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Since dev maked all the class balanced, for hard lvling of this weapon but high dot aoe damage for aegis it deserve for warior to have this kind of weapon ulti+krak armor+ crit damage. They help a lot for us rogue and mage user please dont nerf this weapon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I pointed this issue a lot of time, but devs keep saying « we are done with this weapon ».
    The problem is not that spirit aegis is too powerfull it’s just as powerfull as it should be at high lvl as it is said in it’s description at release « it’s slightly better than mythic 81 at high level ».
    The problem is that it’s damage and utility is even better than kraken sword’s damage and utility since it does more damage and hit more targets than the sword.
    It’s proc is decent but not as consistent as kraken sword even if it procs well.
    The thing is that we don’t want a nerf on it we want a kraken sword buff on any way possible (warrior damage or weapon damage or proc damage) so it’s better than the high spirit aegis since it should be the best weapon.
    Right now the best weapon is the spirit 76 aegis at high lvl, it’s sad since only warriors got this problem. (Yes it is a problem because it’s not normal at all that the leveling / heritage gear for reroll is better than the end game gear)
    A buff not a nerf again.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I pointed this issue a lot of time, but devs keep saying « we are done with this weapon ».
    The problem is not that spirit aegis is too powerfull it’s just as powerfull as it should be at high lvl as it is said in it’s description at release « it’s slightly better than mythic 81 at high level ».
    The problem is that it’s damage and utility is even better than kraken sword’s damage and utility since it does more damage and hit more targets than the sword.
    It’s proc is decent but not as consistent as kraken sword even if it procs well.
    The thing is that we don’t want a nerf on it we want a kraken sword buff on any way possible (warrior damage or weapon damage or proc damage) so it’s better than the high spirit aegis since it should be the best weapon.
    Right now the best weapon is the spirit 76 aegis at high lvl, it’s sad since only warriors got this problem. (Yes it is a problem because it’s not normal at all that the leveling / heritage gear for reroll is better than the end game gear)
    A buff not a nerf again.

+0.5

I mean the spirit bow matching the DMG of kraken bow at lvl41+ (although with Huge reliability issue)

I suspect that one of the mage weaps dps will be matching one of their Kraken.

Plus I honestly don't mind legacy/free to play weapons matching arcane weapons after a very long and hard grind. (And kinda expensive, if you want it quick)

After all the game is getting alot more p2w as seen with the slots. I hope more free to play/farm/grinding/spirit gears in the future.

They kinda feel like LB a little, as the end reward is so satisfying (for the bow atleast, not the daggs, we don't talk about the daggs)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    +0.5

I mean the spirit bow matching the DMG of kraken bow at lvl41+ (although with Huge reliability issue)

I suspect that one of the mage weaps dps will be matching one of their Kraken.

Plus I honestly don't mind legacy/free to play weapons matching arcane weapons after a very long and hard grind. (And kinda expensive, if you want it quick)

After all the game is getting alot more p2w as seen with the slots. I hope more free to play/farm/grinding/spirit gears in the future.

They kinda feel like LB a little, as the end reward is so satisfying (for the bow atleast, not the daggs, we don't talk about the daggs)

I agree with you at a point.

Spirit gear should be usable/reliable/enjoyable. And it happens that that they are none of those 3 (vorlish lvl 81)

If the weapon just match the arc gear at very endgame, very end lvl it would be cool for F2P. Giving them the opportunity to farm things enjoy the game without the very best gear, like in every mmo giving the experience of grinding by playing not by buying. And still giving them the hope for the best arc gear.

But the case of the aegis is special because it outclass the arc sword damages by far at high lvl (not maxed). I don’t think that it is to powerfull, it is the sword that is too weak compaired to other weapons.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I agree with you at a point.

Spirit gear should be usable/reliable/enjoyable. And it happens that that they are none of those 3 (vorlish lvl 81)

If the weapon just match the arc gear at very endgame, very end lvl it would be cool for F2P. Giving them the opportunity to farm things enjoy the game without the very best gear, like in every mmo giving the experience of grinding by playing not by buying. And still giving them the hope for the best arc gear.

But the case of the aegis is special because it outclass the arc sword damages by far at high lvl (not maxed). I don’t think that it is to powerfull, it is the sword that is too weak compaired to other weapons.

I forgot vorlish (81) weapon even exist. I tried using that weapon for PVE and it sucked so bad.