Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Lol funny how this guide turned out ..

Anyways, let me share my opinion.

A lot of you older pvpers will say it's all about luck at 71 yada yada, but it's really not. Sure, sometimes randoms get lucky but hey sometimes that 9 stomp gets you yo. Despite what people say a 71 bear does take some skill, especially if you use crusher. Which imo, crusher is the better set.

Sure a more experienced bear might get killed by a random beastly bear from time to time, it happens. Honestly, I think it's BC of the 9 hs. But now with the recent nerfs a little more skill is required, but that is just my opinion. Bear fights tend to be longer now, from what I've seen, but with bear vs bear it just comes down to who'll hit hs more. You might say that I just proved you right and that's it luck, but you don't always have to dodge it. The other guy just might be out of range and bam, you get him.

The skill part of a 71 bear is knowing your range, and knowing what to do in different situations (like being pinned, what to do when low, etc.)

Vs other classes, since bears are "op" at 71, any random beastly can kill a good bird or mage. But again, with the recent nerf they can't just beckon stomp. They probably have so slash too ;p

Quote Originally Posted by NotFortal:1279540
    I don't even have a bear, but you ARE going to lose. I believe 71 to be luck based, but you believe it to be skill based, so isn't it gonna be awkward if you, such a pro 71 who can take on 3 pcs bears with founders, lose to someone who just lvled up? That's why I'm willing to bet my eyebrows, I would normally have 50% chance of winning, but since I'm better than you and luck is not 100%, let's say even if it were 99% and 1% skill, I would still have over 50%, thus it's rational for me to bet my eyebrows, because I have bigger chances of winning than losing.
    If you really think it's luck based and you really think, sorry "know", that you'll win then I'll have a go at ya too ^.^. I'd be a good warm up so you can fight Sadness, but if you're really set on using the build from up above.... you'll definitely need luck lol
    Last edited by javier995; 09-26-2013 at 03:10 AM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post: