Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Bearly Forgotten: L17 Bear Tournament!

No of Players:
Type: Single Elimination

Description:

Sincerely all forgotten haters (This includes you, Yich, Entertaining, and Gundamsone!), I recall you all asking for a tournament for low level PvP, so I made one! Yes, you read it right: FORGOTTEN WEAPONS ARE BANNED from this tournament.

The long awaited L17 Bear tournament has arrived!

Rules:

• Forgotten Weapons may not be used.
• No vanities are allowed, so helms must show. Yes, this includes founders helm not being allowed.
• Match begins ONLY when both players agree to rules & conditions.
• This is a GO! based match. You can only attack the other player after you both agree on go. This rule is applicable for each fight in the tournament.
• You will have 4-5 days to find your match, the person that shows he was making the most effort to find his opponent will be advanced if match is not completed. This will be carefully reviewed.
• The match will be taken place in Forest Fight and the game MUST be locked.
• Spectators are allowed, but any interference will result in the spectator being DQ'd from all future tournaments and that specific fight will not be counted.
• The use of Chrome or Flash based web browsers IS NOT allowed. (This can be checked through device numbers, courtesy of developers.)
• The use of macros is not allowed.
• To keep it fair, only mobile devices that are macro-free will be allowed. This is not a tournament to display your computer skills.
• Leaving to respec IS allowed, however can only be limited to a MAXIMUM of two times. (This can be verified through platinum purchase history)
• Tree Hugging, Running, Kiting & all other forms of fighting besides rushing and or teaming are allowed.
• You will only be included in the tournament once you have registered. The link to join the tournament is here: (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tour...?do=view&id=37)
• Leave your Forum Name, Playing Times, and Twink you intend to play in the tournament with in one post.
• Good sportsmanship is a requirement! If not present, you will be DQ'd.
• No cussing, foul language, hatred or flaming. Treat your opponent with respect at any point in the tournament. This applies to defeated opponents or upcoming opponents. If I find out that you were disrespecting your opponent(s), I will DQ you.

Registered Players:

• Apollo (PlatGen)
• Zapoke (Zapokeunknown)
• Entertaining (Entertaining)
• Yich (Improving)
• Thelastblink (Psychologies)
• Divinemayhem (Divineplague)
• Protank (Kid)

Prizes:

If I can get dev support, there will be dev prizes, but as of right now, there are none besides bragging rights.

I may chip in some items of mine if I can, but I make no promises.

JOIN TOURNAMENT HERE: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tour...?do=view&id=37
I'm in on "wesuckwood"