Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Too many things we don t know about this game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Too many things we don t know about this game

Many events had some expensive vanities, that in the main post of the event developers never mentioned them. Such siafara daggers. Who know about this vanity when event started? How a regular player can know that a certain pet, increase your stats. Also i saw 15% critical damage on items. How did they got them? And many many other things that change every day, just to manipulate players. Why gold loot got nerfed in lower map, such deep marsh and vardan valley? Why we can t get an increase gold for every new map they add to game, making impossible for others to play the game. Like deep marsh drop 50k gold with 600% gold loot, vardan boss give 55k gold with 600% gold and last zodias boss gives 70% with 600% gold( this was an example) and xp can never be added back from quests. So in this way many will play the game and many items will keep their value in game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I had like 16 different strokes reading this

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I had like 16 different strokes reading this

I had 32 strokes seeing you replying my threat.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    I had 32 strokes seeing you replying my threat.
    I had 64 strokes when I saw you actually replied

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I had 64 strokes when I saw you actually replied

Are you one of those who like to manipulate prices bad? And know the bugs who are made in game, that why you keep getting strokes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Are you one of those who like to manipulate prices bad? And know the bugs who are made in game, that why you keep getting strokes
    Nah i haven't played this game properly in like 2 years.

P.S. I'm very dissapointed you didn't continue the chain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

You can ask most top players and they will explain short questions like that even if you dont know them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Read previews.Test and care about things for yourself, instead of relying on others to tell you what to do(This is aimed at the pet stat glitch that you are acting like affected alot of players).

"Many Many other things that change every day... To manipulate players.." , all i can do is lol at this one.

The gold loot proposal is also lol, no need for new gear so i wonder if the game would even exist?

Got a feeling i got jeans that are older than you so all i can suggest is to try harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Increasing gold loot each time and not nerfing the previous map is about 1 of the dumbest things a game dev could do honestly. You are just looking for hyper inflation at that point, people would be farming elite valley gates instead of zodias since they both would drop the same amount of gold if gates weren't nerfed and gates would be way easier and faster. Same with the swamp map people would get 100k+ per run.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Increasing gold loot each time and not nerfing the previous map is about 1 of the dumbest things a game dev could do honestly. You are just looking for hyper inflation at that point, people would be farming elite valley gates instead of zodias since they both would drop the same amount of gold if gates weren't nerfed and gates would be way easier and faster. Same with the swamp map people would get 100k+ per run.
    Vardan valley gates isn t that fast to complete, even with kraken gear, it takes around 10-15 seconds to complete each wave. And the gold loot won t be the same as zodias maps, like 20-30% less than zodias. Also deep marsh take a while to complete, but got nerfed. I see e rahab is done by most of teams under 30 seconds. They could do vardan something like one wave spawn boss next one, or two don t spawn and etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Vardan valley gates isn t that fast to complete, even with kraken gear, it takes around 10-15 seconds to complete each wave. And the gold loot won t be the same as zodias maps, like 20-30% less than zodias. Also deep marsh take a while to complete, but got nerfed. I see e rahab is done by most of teams under 30 seconds. They could do vardan something like one wave spawn boss next one, or two don t spawn and etc.
    ....lmao...
    <Elite Runners>

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

My opinion siafari daggers, renowned wings and the high frosts vanities being rare kept excitement in those events. 15% crit damage is available always during elite awake event (its not extremely rare). And to comment on extreme gold loot rates on lower maps imagine 4 kraken players in the valley wiping the map in 2 seconds to make 50k+ gold per run and never dying there. Sounds pretty broken. Hard pass on that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Multiple gold farming is bad. It is like asking for inflation.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Multiple gold farming is bad. It is like asking for inflation.

Are you serious? Couple of months ago what inflation we had? Only 10% farmed the entire gold in zodias maps, rest uninstall the game. They should decrease gold based on your stats, and boooom inflation get wiped. Most of end game players farmed billions of gold since expansion, the noobs farmed 10m and those who new to the game. Where you see the inflation? Plus the price of kraken was put by end game players so we can t even touch them, 200m hahaha. Who dominate the game, you end game players, rest already quit it. By adding gold in lower maps they will increase number of players that farm, and they won t be so hard buy your first gear in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Are you serious? Couple of months ago what inflation we had? Only 10% farmed the entire gold in zodias maps, rest uninstall the game. They should decrease gold based on your stats, and boooom inflation get wiped. Most of end game players farmed billions of gold since expansion, the noobs farmed 10m and those who new to the game. Where you see the inflation? Plus the price of kraken was put by end game players so we can t even touch them, 200m hahaha. Who dominate the game, you end game players, rest already quit it. By adding gold in lower maps they will increase number of players that farm, and they won t be so hard buy your first gear in this game.
    The more maps have good or great gold drops the more people farm gold and inflation rate increases. Every map that new players can farm for gold the elite players can farm multiple times as quick. Simple as that.

-1 for lower maps to drop higher amount of golds

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    The more maps have good or great gold drops the more people farm gold and inflation rate increases. Every map that new players can farm for gold the elite players can farm multiple times as quick. Simple as that.

-1 for lower maps to drop higher amount of golds
    Read the entire thing i write before you post a reply to my threat. I said the gold should be lower than zodias map, not eaqual to it, by 20-30% and boss to spawn every two- three waves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Read the entire thing i write before you post a reply to my threat. I said the gold should be lower than zodias map, not eaqual to it, by 20-30% and boss to spawn every two- three waves.
    I tried to read the whole post but I have trouble to understand it. Anyways, what I mean is that every buff is a step towards inflation even if its less than another map.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I tried to read the whole post but I have trouble to understand it. Anyways, what I mean is that every buff is a step towards inflation even if its less than another map.
    You can t understand that 1+1=2? So hard is "like we need gold in lower maps"+ "don t make it same as last map you added" = " more happy players,more new players and more waste of time by them"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Even it is lowered by 20-30% than zodias.
    The thing is people will always have a map to farm gold easy. So you can earn huge amount of gold everyday.
    Remember kraken gears is already op in zodias maps that they literally buff portal bosses, so imagine what can it do to lower maps. And also I think cinco already said that farming gold should not be easy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So instead of making 100k per run( cleared in 20seconds) in zodias map, kraken gears players would come in vardan valley to make 30k-40k every 1-2 minute, since boss would spawn every 2-3 waves