Thread: Letter to sts from PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Letter to sts from PL

Hello all,
    PL is an old game created with an engine from 2010. It restricts devs from updating textures, mechanics, ect... That's a fact. Another fact is that PL has a community full of people that have invested a lot of time into this game and keep the pl server alive.

We, the community, always ask and ask for so many things added to the game and it must be pretty confusing to interpret that as a dev team. In reality - we do not know what we want. We are confused and desperate for the sake of PL.
    There is so much content in the game already that achieving a revival is not a hard task. 13 years of updates & various dungeons later the storage on the server must be huge. I mean i've owned some big gameservers in the past and i only wonder how many thousands of playernames, ips, level stats are logged on the db.

Reviving PL could be as simple as adding an npc to a town; add a ctf npc and ctf is revived. Add that ctf npc and a cs npc in humania and the game is revived. It's so simple and sts has already proved it by the great events we've had. There's so many beautiful maps on this game that have to get re used... Most players are all lvl 115 imagine if we had a dark forest or lost expedition to play on again with bosses at our level and get kill stats for it? Or how about a permanent event with endless waves on one map from every dungeon? How hard is that? The artwork is already there and so are the mob mechanics. Just set spawn points and close off a portion of the map and done. This is farming game with an active economy and we have a situation where there are not enough players playing and farming gold to fuel the economy.

We will respond positively to change - all that we collectively ask for is more activity from the admin side of PL.

Thank you for everything sts,
    we leave it up to you to decide.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Totalled For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Pl wasnt active for "farming" pvp was what kept it going amd they ruined pvp which is what caused PLs downfall simple as that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I commend you for your idea and there have been so many wonderful suggestions to improve the game play and activity player base on game.

I see your love and passion for the game and love how you are giving some solutions to sts instead of blaming them or others for how unhappy they are with the game.

Thank you for thread.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sts should definetly read that out

Envoyé de mon RMO-NX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Gonna mention it again; DECA Games is still a possibility and would leave the devs with more time to focus on AL if that is what they wish! Fresh eyes on the game and events might be a good idea.