Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: The Elder Woods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Failure of an expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

can add side quests in expansion? like move the crafting ones from story to side or add a new ones.

if you guys can fix the achievements in bosses make them give 100 and not 50 and if portal boss can give 150.

in vendor at Bey can add locks instantly open like the ones at Graveyard Town (dream vendor one)

l dk your plans about the expansion if you guys can add the old man with the guitar for corrupted chests? like the one at shuyal tavern but different rewards almost like:

•Greatest sack of jewels
    •Chest with new weapons
    •vanity
    •Wisp
    •hp potions
    •Mana potions
    • new pet

and we can play daily the old guy with guitar like the one at ydra outpost and shuyal tavern

house and bey location would be njce also but this is for jarl event

also crate vendor if we can have with 76 or 81 gear

l hope more portals and more maps l feel is small expansion maybe is in my mind cuz zodias had 3 portals but dk(my opinion).

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Elderwoods have a punishing debuff, but still doable I dont know how it will become a friendly arcane lvl81 when wlite is released

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

add anti-toxin elixer buff for all toxins in the maps for a time period like 30mins/45mins / 1hr etc. Something like the yellow wisps in nodr so you wont get "freeze".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The third and fourth map only has small enemies, add a few bigger and tougher ones like you did in the first two maps.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    The third and fourth map only has small enemies, add a few bigger and tougher ones like you did in the first two maps.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Dude those maps are plain, boring and can be done in a breeze, there nothing special to them.

Following the map archetype of Zodias and adding mini bosses that are required to be killed in order to access the boss would be great for the overall player experience.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Hopefully Elites bring worthy loot and reworked Hedoboredom.

Enraged Hedourah encounter:
    requirement: 1,000 Hedourah kills

Kill Alien Hedourah 1k times to unlock special raid map. 6, 8, or 10 players can play it together. Entire map is open (full ring). Red zone from Battle Royale is added. Zone slowly schrinks to point players to random place on map, until it's too small to fight boss. Players within red zone die in 5 sec. Enranged Hedourah can use all of it's special attacks more furiously and in random order to create chaotic warfare, or perhaps there is a way for teamplay? Hedourah's cannons shoot random shape of projectiles (ball/line). Hedourah's holograms spawn in greater number. Every 500k damage dealt to hedourah while holograms are alive heals hedourah by 5% of it's hp. This could be fun and create dynamic gameplay. On top of that, add corrupted cat to the map (1 to 2 cats), but this time cat is unkillable and it picks it's prey randomly. "Prey" gets ring underneath feet and can't use potions, so teammates have to keep prey alive, because one strike from cat can kill and prey still have to keep an eye on Hedourah and it's troops. Whole cat - prey thing lasts 10 sec. By successfully avoiding cat (or 2 cats) for 10 sec, gold loot of every player increases by 10% (or 20% in case of 2 cats are present).

This is just concept, and i am sharing it because i dislike current Light Woods map. Honestly i don't find any of EW (Elder Woods) maps interesting. All are very boring despite they rewards me with lots of gold. Gold is not everything to me, you know, i would like to enjoy playing AL maps as i used to in past. Hopefully loot in Elite EW makes this expansion worth playing.

Good luck!