Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return to Arcanite Fields! New Guild Hall! New Deluxe Vanity Set!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    add the volcanium stuff in the event to loot since they are needed to craft the collosal and fiery volcano guild halls
    We've done some analysis and there's still plenty available on players in the game.

-ALS
    Last edited by Cinco; 09-15-2023 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We've done some analysis and there's still plenty available on players in the game and it is also available in the unlocked crate.

-ALS
    I'm hoping these are players who have been active in at least the last 3 months.

Resource crates are also extremely unreliable. They only drop the common material

Let me show you how ridiculous this is:

Lets assume that by some miracle I get 1 raw volcanium every crate. To craft a polished volcanium I'll need 6000 of these (30x20x10), or basically 6000 resource crates. With each being 50 tokens I'll need a total of....... 300,000 tokens.

Also as someone who was searching for Fine Artisan Desk epic Recipe for weeks I've met some of these players with these materials. Most already have plans for these materials, they have no plans on selling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    I'm hoping these are players who have been active in at least the last 3 months.

Resource crates are also extremely unreliable. They only drop the common material

Let me show you how ridiculous this is:

Lets assume that by some miracle I get 1 raw volcanium every crate. To craft a polished volcanium I'll need 6000 of these (30x20x10), or basically 6000 resource crates. With each being 50 tokens I'll need a total of....... 300,000 tokens.

Also as someone who was searching for Fine Artisan Desk epic Recipe for weeks I've met some of these players with these materials. Most already have plans for these materials, they have no plans on selling.
    Maybe its too late to add to event map but at least put it in the token vendor if you plan on going through with the other guildhalls.

I'm fine paying 5k+ tokens for a single builders volcanium.