Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Gold regulation

Hi all.
    It’s an open thread to talk about how is gold going right now with the gold loot meta that is taking ahead of everything.

Space time studio worked well trying to provide a lot of content lastly (cata + new maps) but I feel that something went wrong.
    Farming the same map again and again and again. It’s almost making players pretty braindead spammers.

The main reason about this is that among all activities provided gold farming is a little to overpowered and if we nerf it people will just completely leave it. So now the main part of the game is some boring repetitive gold farm to upgrade your gold loot, damage and speed set to farm more gold. Doesn’t it seem wrong to you?

So to make it more interesting to visit the other content than indigo cavern, elite sanctuary of secrets, elite rahabkor and hedourah without killing the hype of gold loot I would advice a daily gold cap method in each map, like 5m max gold per map per day would be decent according to me. So we would still get hyped by gold farm in gold he most broken maps but after reaching the cap we can focus on other aspects of the game. Farming something else like another map that is less efficient but still gives good gold.

It would possibly make the game more alive on all maps on one hand and it will permit to regulate the gold flowing in the game without nerfing the maps people runs.

How do you guys feel about it?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post: