Thread: Gibber answer please!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I say anything that sounds cranky when i get a chance.

Thanks for the sig JeffSorrows!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thecrankybearsam View Post
    I say anything that sounds cranky when i get a chance.
    I do have no life. I've got nothing to do here in space rather than these forums and making you say that I have no life.
    Mission accomplished Euston.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    Mission accomplished Euston.
    Houston, we have a problem.

ETA: When SL finally gets into the Space side if things, Mountable spaceships etc then I could see a big increase in play/active users.

Only thing that I must say, is Re-Cycled Gear (Weapons and Armour)/Content/Vanity etc, just kills the game a little more each time its released.

Bring the creativity back to the game, for starters no matter what the "Art Department" budget is, as head of SL, please ensure that Vanity is added to every Cap.

Low on Art budget is the worst possible reason to give, as the countless amount of people still throwing a large amount of Plat into the game, and not being rewarded for it. (Not talking about events, and Low Art budget after purchasing 2/4k plat per cap raise/event was the reason I left/took a break from SL in the first place.

We are treated like we DO NOT matter, in StS eyes, no matter how many people this offends in StS development or members alike, it's true and we all know it.

ETAA: Just to note I have let bygons be bygons personally, just hope StS don't keep digging that hole any deeper, realise SL is in need of focus and attention if this going to see the light of day again.

Please just focus into making SL being worth the continual effort/playtime again.
    Last edited by BodMaster; 10-23-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Houston, we have a problem.

ETA: When SL finally gets into the Space side if things, Mountable spaceships etc then I could see a big increase in play/active users.

Only thing that I must say, is Re-Cycled Gear (Weapons and Armour)/Content/Vanity etc, just kills the game a little more each time its released.

Bring the creativity back to the game, for starters no matter what the "Art Department" budget is, as head of SL, please ensure that Vanity is added to every Cap.

Low on Art budget is the worst possible reason to give, as the countless amount of people still throwing a large amount of Plat into the game, and not being rewarded for it. (Not talking about events, and Low Art budget after purchasing 2/4k plat per cap raise/event was the reason I left/took a break from SL in the first place.

We are treated like we DO NOT matter, in StS eyes, no matter how many people this offends in StS development or members alike, it's true and we all know it.

ETAA: Just to note I have let bygons be bygons personally, just hope StS don't keep digging that hole any deeper, realise SL is in need of focus and attention if this going to see the light of day again.

Please just focus into making SL being worth the continual effort/playtime again.
    That was really random

Thanks for the sig JeffSorrows!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thecrankybearsam View Post
    That was really random
    If you read the last page/top of this page "on topic" stuff it's pretty on topic, questions are left unanswered making it more frustrating for players that want to see the best out of the game.

OT: What's wrong with random? xD

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o