Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A new guild role? "Elder"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default A new guild role? "Elder"

Hey,

I was pondering upon the idea of a new guild role called "Elder" in between recruiter and officer roles. Considering the game is centered on PVE, and upcoming gears and the relevance of 81 gears continue, as well as more APs than there used to be - suggests that there would be more diversity in gameplay and gear combos that await. As a result, it extends the spectrum of what players can achieve in the game.

Hence, I believe there should be an in-between role - because the promotion of a Recruiter to an Officer... is too much? and that there should be another pre-requisite role before one must be an officer. I also think it is healthier to have this role to gauge players' duties and responsibilities, as well as maturity.

Perks of an Elder - They are considered higher/loyal/matured ranking recruiters and oversee the "Recruiter role", and have proved to excel more in the game, and so they have the authority to kick member ranking guildies(only members recruited by recruiters can be kicked by Elders; Elders can't kick members who are recruited by Officers or the GM).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 yea it's time to have a new Guild Role.. We need a huge update for the guild... Another reason why we play the game bcuz of the guild itself ..needs a lot of improvement..

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I agree, recruiter to officer is a bit much. Also, how about allowing officers to purchase guild slots and edit the guildhall? It's pretty tedious to swap gm every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blessful View Post
    I agree, recruiter to officer is a bit much. Also, how about allowing officers to purchase guild slots and edit the guildhall? It's pretty tedious to swap gm every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think officers are currently able to buy slots, when in guildhall click menu>buy icon Next to house icon (that will take u to guild furniture), if ur guildhall has full slots at the moment it would take u to the window to buy slots (havent tried since i didnt have plats atm xD)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

-1 no point of this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Gotta agree, there is very little reason to add that. Junior Officer seems more in line for what you are asking for.

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

The only difference between officer and recruiter is kick ability and officer chat. There's no need for a new guild rank, just make them a guild officer.

-ALS

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

+1 sorry asommers and everyone who -1 but I agree there should be another rank, or 5 and we should be able to edit permissions and rank names ; )

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki