Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Festerfang outpost pvp is broken!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Festerfang outpost pvp is broken!

Literally you can 1 shot 95% of warriors while they use jugg with a zaar set.. or a legendary set.. by being a rogue or mage. 46k hp is useless as a tank while jugg is active. They can pierce through that on 1 hit without kraken set. Before it definitely wasn't like that. STS broke the critting structures trying to buff kraken weapons making it so unbalanced for the rest. Please fix this.. how does a 1.8k dex rogue 1 shot a warrior with jugg without oil?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Its nothing to do with crit.. Its the fact they changed the armor cap to 17.5k because people who don't understand how math works asked for them to do that. Its a major impact on everyone especially warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

It has been trash for years . They make a unique area and leave it to the overgrowth which is Power Creep. Honestly wouldnt take but maybe an hour to fix it. They do not care, it doesnt bring platinum usage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Fester Outpost PvP?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aayushh007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Its nothing to do with crit.. Its the fact they changed the armor cap to 17.5k because people who don't understand how math works asked for them to do that. Its a major impact on everyone especially warriors.
    Jeeez fr? I didn't know that, tysm. I see what you mean tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    It has been trash for years . They make a unique area and leave it to the overgrowth which is Power Creep. Honestly wouldnt take but maybe an hour to fix it. They do not care, it doesnt bring platinum usage.
    Yeah honestly they could revamp it.. simply balancing everything, I was crit 178,000 yesterday with full jugg on by a kraken set user. And random rogues with zaar sets are critting 45k+ like nothing while I have juggernaut on. Also, jugg doesn't even work you get slowed down while it's active when it's meant for you not to get affected by that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    Fester Outpost PvP?
    : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

It's also due to the fact that hidden PvP nerfs per class in terms of skills and gears don't apply in Fester Arena, therefore, raw stats+all kinds of buff will work there that's why it's considered broken.

Also, don't listen to someone over there crying cuz STS raised the armor cap, level cap is raised so it's only rational for them raise the armor cap aswell. Surely it heavily affects Warriors in some way but so do other classes lul. Stop acting like ya'll are the only victims all the time In fact, warriors actually have the vantage point with this increase due to your gears naturally built for defense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Also, don't listen to someone over there crying cuz STS raised the armor cap, level cap is raised so it's only rational for them raise the armor cap aswell. Surely it heavily affects Warriors in some way but so do other classes lul. Stop acting like ya'll are the only victims all the time In fact, warriors actually have the vantage point with this increase due to your gears naturally built for defense.
    Imagine trying to make it seem ok that they raised the armor cap to 17,500 from 8,756. Btw I play rog now and the armor cap didn't make anything harder for me tbh though I have maxed gears, yeah I take way more damage but I can survive. As for warriors I say its impossible for them to even do pvp in lv81 tdm / ctf now without getting killed through jugg + horn. Temple will be very interesting because before damage reduction takes place those mobs hit for over 400k damage. No, they don't have any advantage only a major loss due to this.
    Btw 17,500 armor cap means it takes 17,500 armor to get 80% damage reduction, at 8k armor you are at around 40% damage reduction, thats a major difference. Instead of taking 10k damage now take 20k.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

This should be fixed for the next update. Damage / Healing scaling should behave as though it were a max level pvp zone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    This should be fixed for the next update. Damage / Healing scaling should behave as though it were a max level pvp zone.
    Nice, looking forward to it ty.