Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Many suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lightbulb Many suggestions

A new aura type "Trails" it should be like the visual effect of warrior's "Rallying Cry" . a colored trail or after images that follows behind you.

Auto crafting: Crafting will continue until either gold or the resources required are depleted (basically the same as auto feeding for pets)

Reduce "Rot Slime" duration by 25% < this crap takes too long to wear off, you might as well commit suicide to get it off faster lol.

More skeleton vanities please

Make Haste stat affect Bows and Chakrams so that they attack faster.

Option in the Quests window to abandon quests that you don't want to do anymore.

Add a elite version of the first Mogera map were enemies are already duged out of the ground and increase the exp they give ( late idea but still relevant, it would save a lot of time for people doing quests in that zone)

Option in settings to make item boxes in inventory and auction menus smaller, this would allow more items to be visible in one window.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,515 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    A new aura type "Trails" it should be like the visual effect of warrior's "Rallying Cry" . a colored trail or after images that follows behind you.
    Since auras are their own thing, we may reserve trail-type effects for set bonuses and other equipped item effects since set bonuses used to be auras.

Auto crafting: Crafting will continue until either gold or the resources required are depleted (basically the same as auto feeding for pets)
    Sorry, no plans to add this.

Reduce "Rot Slime" duration by 25% < this crap takes too long to wear off, you might as well commit suicide to get it off faster lol.
    That's what the anti-toxins are for.

More skeleton vanities please
    Halloween is coming up!

Make Haste stat affect Bows and Chakrams so that they attack faster.
    Haste is for skills, we probably would need to introduce an '+X% Attack Speed'

Option in the Quests window to abandon quests that you don't want to do anymore.
    Sorry, no plans to add this. Internally, we do have support for abandoning quests, but we'd have to set up the data for 400+ quests and we'd rather spend time on other things. If you don't want to do a quest, ignore it in yourl ist.

Add a elite version of the first Mogera map were enemies are already duged out of the ground and increase the exp they give ( late idea but still relevant, it would save a lot of time for people doing quests in that zone)

Option in settings to make item boxes in inventory and auction menus smaller, this would allow more items to be visible in one window.
    Yeah, those windows do need to be updated to show more items.

-ALS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

*Ahem* I don't appreciate the change of the title ...

Since auras are their own thing, we may reserve trail-type effects for set bonuses and other equipped item effects since set bonuses used to be auras.
    Hmm I don't understand your reasoning there, yes Auras originally were from items/sets but then they became their own things. If Trails are happening then why don't skip that first step and simply put it separated from said items/sets?
    Also when I said "new type" I meant as something new but that occupies the same category as Auras.

Why not? the code is basically already there and it could be a interesting alternative to having to buy crafting slots. specially useful for crafting 5 seconds items.

That's what the anti-toxins are for.
    Yes I'm aware of that but you need to understand that the game has a fast pace. Having a 1 minute long damage debuff is simply silly and out of place. And the anti toxin elixir doesn't even give immunity!

Halloween is coming up!
    I know, therefore the suggestion I made :P

Haste is for skills, we probably would need to introduce an '+X% Attack Speed'
    For god's sake not this again, why ya'll refuse to acknowledge this problem? is Haste being held prisoner by the spaghetti code? lol
    Both Warriors and Mages weapon are affected by haste already, but not for rogues. Is it unreasonable to expect stats to be balanced for all?

Sorry, no plans to add this. Internally, we do have support for abandoning quests, but we'd have to set up the data for 400+ quests and we'd rather spend time on other things. If you don't want to do a quest, ignore it in yourl ist.
    I have been doing that all along and as more quest are added the problem of having to scroll through all of that will worsen.
    How about changing the way quest are listed then? something like recently picked quest on top, old below.

I already saw that coming, I just want to say that that map sucks since forever. Its plain, dull and unnecessary long. Why stay pleased with bad content? you can always improve and polish things, even if it was released years ago.

Yeah, those windows do need to be updated to show more items.
    Excellent, thanks.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike