Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Item Awakenings Event Returns, A New LETHALITY Statistic, plus 2x Fathoms!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Just a last message before i finally completely quit , I have a huge suspicion to a huge extent that there are a lot of dev operated accounts on forums who keep the forums active and act like fanboys and sometimes behave very smartly so that they don't get recognised.

You might call me a speculative fool , but i know what i know and I am pretty sure about it .

This game isn't worth spending even a penny on , lazy devs who don't care .

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk
    jajajaja nabs are funny honestly xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sak karepmu sak gelemmu kon seng gawe game kon seng kuasa, game mu suwi2 ora payu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Last night paid 260m Gold for a 200%staff and like 15min after sts Announced the awakening event come back..
    Unpredictable as always...

Did you guys know we Invest/Sell and make decisions with That Roadmap thingy? And Such these unpredictable activities just burn our whole stash and lost our motivation..

Anyways ty

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

really no hiberian labyrinth event sad man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Woo more game mechanics!
    But as others have said already it should be buffed, I mean.... 1.25% chance of insta killing a enemy once its a 20% hp left? come on devs xD
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pretty nice, the idea of lethality is cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Lethality sounds good to me .
    Add more lethality % on passive skills , and make it activate ONLY after weapon proc ends not randomly chance, so you can kill easier the remaining enemies.

What's going on about those new legendary weapons?
    Can someone explain about the powers? Every time I use orb with cosmic power I losing health or die .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Awake gems 10k ones opened not available in shop Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2023-09-28-23-38-55-37_d0d539839888d57b166709f18b56ddd4.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	972.5 KB 
ID:	260119
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyDINO For This Useful Post:

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Awake gems 10k ones opened not available in shop Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2023-09-28-23-38-55-37_d0d539839888d57b166709f18b56ddd4.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	972.5 KB 
ID:	260119
    Awaken/Reawaken an item and that'll take you to where you wanna go.

Same place as last time we ran this event :-)

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don’t see where you can buy the 10k awaken gems, do u have to use all ur gems b4 u can purchase more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dontmatter View Post
    I don’t see where you can buy the 10k awaken gems, do u have to use all ur gems b4 u can purchase more?
    You have to buy via the Awakening interface, where you buy the Awakening Elixir.

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Actually bro i was also waiting for labyrinth event but 2x fatoms at last week of cata is better .
    I mean most of the players dont care about awakening event i my self prefer to farm gold and buy a good awakened gear .
    But 2x fatom and stacking normal awake to awaken new gears will be much better imo .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ye actually you are kinda right, I was just way too frustrated coz they keep playing with the roadmap and lately the game has been quite boring , most of my best friends quit the game / play very less because of this , moreover the devs just give weird / blunt replies that it shows that they don't really care about anything .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i awake and get lethality 1.25% yet to test my staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Ye actually you are kinda right, I was just way too frustrated coz they keep playing with the roadmap and lately the game has been quite boring , most of my best friends quit the game / play very less because of this , moreover the devs just give weird / blunt replies that it shows that they don't really care about anything .

It does seem that the developers aren't as enthusiastic about the game as they used to be. I'm not sure it's all one-sided though. The forums did become quite toxic compared to what they were years ago. For instance, we used to share quite a few jokes and laughs on here until the keyboard warriors appeared.
    Most of the players who were really nice got terrible treatment and eventually quit posting. I remember a player, I won't mention his ign, he used to make jokes about cake, anyway to cut a long story short, he got some terrible and I mean terrible replies.
    Some players were harassed and bullied for the slightest thing. I was privately messaged a few times for sticking up for a few players on here and I can't say what I was called. Of course I deleted them immediately.
    It does wear you down though and Cinco and Asommers have had to put up with a lot of provocation, in fact all the team have.
    I did notice a change in the way the team replied or didn't reply to threads so now it's about us and them when it was about a family type of community.
    It should never have been allowed to go on, the needless toxicity by players. It's getting worse ingame too. There are still nice people there but more not so nice are appearing.
    Now between the developers and players, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. No proper communication anymore.
    I'm sorry to say this Cinco but you do sometimes come across as if you don't care about the game and customers anymore and yes, it does seem like it has become a more pay to play game this past year.
    I wish there could be some kind of compromise and better communication. It's best to get everything out in the open for instance and show more clarity. The decisions that have been made recently have not been received favourably by most everyone who plays now and it shows ingame.
    More people will start breaking rules if they haven't already while people like me, who supported this game financially have cut back. I only purchase half the amount of platinum than what I used to and that's only when a sale is on.
    The items I used to buy are way to expensive now. Houses for instance and having the same price for each location is quite unfair. Some locations aren't worth 300 plat. Notice I don't mention slots?
    I know people will say, "it's to cut inflation" but really it's cutting away at the player base. Like I have intimated, clarity and communication is needed.
    I'm just giving my point of view and I know it most likely will get ignored or even taken down.
    Regards to all who had the patience to read through my ramblings. Have a good day in real life as well as ingame.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i awake and get lethality 1.25% yet to test my staff
    I really hope they buff it by a margin. It seems really useless to me at this point and a new - and kinda rare - awake should be rather good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I really hope they buff it by a margin. It seems really useless to me at this point and a new - and kinda rare - awake should be rather good.
    yeap it is very lousy hardly process that 1.25% .. having stats is much better ... useless process

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It does seem that the developers aren't as enthusiastic about the game as they used to be. I'm not sure it's all one-sided though. The forums did become quite toxic compared to what they were years ago. For instance, we used to share quite a few jokes and laughs on here until the keyboard warriors appeared.
    Most of the players who were really nice got terrible treatment and eventually quit posting. I remember a player, I won't mention his ign, he used to make jokes about cake, anyway to cut a long story short, he got some terrible and I mean terrible replies.
    Some players were harassed and bullied for the slightest thing. I was privately messaged a few times for sticking up for a few players on here and I can't say what I was called. Of course I deleted them immediately.
    It does wear you down though and Cinco and Asommers have had to put up with a lot of provocation, in fact all the team have.
    I did notice a change in the way the team replied or didn't reply to threads so now it's about us and them when it was about a family type of community.
    It should never have been allowed to go on, the needless toxicity by players. It's getting worse ingame too. There are still nice people there but more not so nice are appearing.
    Now between the developers and players, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. No proper communication anymore.
    I'm sorry to say this Cinco but you do sometimes come across as if you don't care about the game and customers anymore and yes, it does seem like it has become a more pay to play game this past year.
    I wish there could be some kind of compromise and better communication. It's best to get everything out in the open for instance and show more clarity. The decisions that have been made recently have not been received favourably by most everyone who plays now and it shows ingame.
    More people will start breaking rules if they haven't already while people like me, who supported this game financially have cut back. I only purchase half the amount of platinum than what I used to and that's only when a sale is on.
    The items I used to buy are way to expensive now. Houses for instance and having the same price for each location is quite unfair. Some locations aren't worth 300 plat. Notice I don't mention slots?
    I know people will say, "it's to cut inflation" but really it's cutting away at the player base. Like I have intimated, clarity and communication is needed.
    I'm just giving my point of view and I know it most likely will get ignored or even taken down.
    Regards to all who had the patience to read through my ramblings. Have a good day in real life as well as ingame.
    Agreed, live is beautiful and why spent it here
    Your Mom Is Fat

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post

I agree and its what made me quit playing and stop updating the Wiki, but I've been a fan of STS since 2012, and the expansion dropped, and I tried Cata.. and it was kind of cool, so that made up for my resentment of how unnessercerily, unersercitly, unersceraliy, unnecessarily hard and boring it is to have the best gear

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Hi please stop adding more types of awakenings we didn’t ask for, ty
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez