Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the Hiberian Labyrinth! A maze full of monsters, traps... and riches!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    Limit it to 1, Just and only 1 labyrinth coin from vendor to get 1 bound kraken (lb reward no counting) , it wont affect and it dont have to be the easiest thing you still have to farm the tokends, lb runners could have anothers characters but bound items arent unstashable and untradeable arent it?
    If I understood it correctly the problem with this is the following either:
    1. The lb players wont be able to buy gear for their other classes (if they arent stashable)
    2. The non-lb players can get full kraken for free via multiple chars (if they are stashable (except weapons))

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Looks like the price of these lock chest are going to go up…

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    1. The lb players wont be able to buy gear for their other classes (if they arent stashable)
    2. The non-lb players can get full kraken for free via multiple chars (if they are stashable (except weapons))
    No, and it makes no sense, everyone even lb runners could also get full of kraken bythat way.

The coin is bound the gear also bound and my suggestion is to get 1 of this bound kraken gear, UNTRADEABLE and UNSTASHABLE fix it, how you get full bound kraken if you only have chance to get 1 BOUND gear, and you STILL have to FARM the tokends, LB rewards will make you ABLE to redeem 2 BOUN COINS atm we dont know how many pieces of BOUND gear you could get with these coins.

Make it clear again, BOUND, and ONLY 1 per character via BOUND Labyrinth coin from vendor (LB reward not counting) and you have 1 week to get lb which could make you able to get 2 bound gears or collect a lot of tokends (fairly amount) to get 1 only 1.

(LB runners to be LB runners have to be strongers right? Why they will need more bound items that they already got from catacombs? Or in this event they Will get some others, talking about BOUND gear)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kusoningen View Post
    Bound Labyrinth coins should be available for purchase on store during the event. So it can boost the sales as well as turning players to become strong enough. Then there will be no hitchhiker on elite maps.
    Thats what i posted in suggestion and feedback, I think this way is fair but not all the gear for free, to be fair it should be 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

No, and it makes no sense, everyone even lb runners could also get full of kraken bythat way.

The coin is bound the gear also bound and my suggestion is to get 1 of this bound kraken gear, UNTRADEABLE and UNSTASHABLE fix it, how you get full bound kraken if you only have chance to get 1 BOUND gear, and you STILL have to FARM the tokends, LB rewards will make you ABLE to redeem 2 BOUN COINS atm we dont know how many pieces of BOUND gear you could get with these coins.

Make it clear again, BOUND, and ONLY 1 per character via BOUND Labyrinth coin from vendor (LB reward not counting) and you have 1 week to get lb which could make you able to get 2 bound gears or collect a lot of tokends (fairly amount) to get 1 only 1.

(LB runners to be LB runners have to be strongers right? Why they will need more bound items that they already got from catacombs? Or in this event they Will get some others, talking about BOUND gear)
    Or maybe make the coin cost a good amount of tokens, like 5k tokens~

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

So the disadvantage right here is that I cannot use my coins to gear up my other classes. In that case I must run with my warrior to get any bound gear there even if I wanted to run with mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Labyrinth coin should be only rewarded to LB players, that's how the event started and i think there is no reason to change that, if you think those coins aren't valuable enough for an lb reward then don't run top 100, before there was no labyrinth coin for the top 51-100 and the event ended well everybody was happy, if you want some kraken then go grind the event, it's simple as that, let us all be thankful for this very generous event by sts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The rich get richer, what absurd logic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Cinco and team,
    Why can’t arcane and mythic level 86 gears be in the loot for this event? I understand you need to gather data and all to build the 86 fight but how much more data can you possibly need. Cause everybody seems to be stuck in the past in AL right now.
    Krakenless forever carry me more Randy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoon View Post
    Labyrinth coin should be only rewarded to LB players, that's how the event started and i think there is no reason to change that, if you think those coins aren't valuable enough for an lb reward then don't run top 100, before there was no labyrinth coin for the top 51-100 and the event ended well everybody was happy, if you want some kraken then go grind the event, it's simple as that, let us all be thankful for this very generous event by sts.
    LB runners are strong enough to be LB you MUST have to have time and powerful items to make a lot of fast event runs, why the will recieve a exclusive coin to reedem a bound item which is untradeable and unstashable? Im also no saying that everyone will get free krakens items, players MUST play to get the amount of tokends and it Just for one BOUND kraken gear per account its not gifts from chirstmas is Just ONE, easy peasy to catch

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

So the disadvantage right here is that I cannot use my coins to gear up my other classes. In that case I must run with my warrior to get any bound gear there even if I wanted to run with mage.
    They say that the gear is bound what kind of bound is a other discuss, if the coin is bound but stasheable will make you able to get that gear to your alts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Ah yes, let us use our kraken items to get lb so we can get more kraken items in which we don't need since we are already maxed out and able to get lb with the gears we have.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

They say that the gear is bound what kind of bound is a other discuss, if the coin is bound but stasheable will make you able to get that gear to your alts
    Thats what I literally said either 1.) or 2.) hits. However, we dont even know if we need kraken items for the maps and I just feel like people are too lazy to run event lbs nowadays. Im happy for some bound krakens and will run lb for it.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoon View Post
    what is the color of the maze runner title?
    There is no maze runner title. The [Maze Master] title preview has been added to the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    hey since the lvl 81 arcanes drop from labyrinth, can you make force weapons lootable as well? force sword is quite obscure and very useful.
    Added Force weapons to the loot list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Will luck % play into role in getting arcanes?
    Luck will work like it always does, allow you to roll twice and keep the higher rarity if lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by theozzon View Post
    The list gives the impression that 81 arcs can be looted from the labyrinth from either the map chests or the boss. Not just the p2w crates. Is this true or is the wording just confusing?
    Top of the loot list shows where you'll find the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Also are there going to be store crates with a badge as well? Thats a nice looking badge!
    The Massive Locked Ghost King Crate will be in the Platinum Store. Instant open! 5X Pulls! Chance for Level 81 Arcane gear and Level 86 Elemental Legendary gear!

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Having required all 3 chest (zodias, valley and elder) is ridiculous, zodias chests are super hard to find and what to say about the valley ones, which are from 2 expansions ago.. please consider doing it elder only, since people can farm them now, maybe 1 normal + 1 massive or something like this, otherwise nobody is going to be able to craft the chest.
    There are plenty available according to the database, plus lower-level players can farm and sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitegoldwar View Post
    -1for arcane bracelet, new op item are become a commom item, and ppl who bought it for 500m ?
    Drop rate isn't common, it's arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by sliberius View Post
    how to obtakn the event coin?
    There are no event tokens for this event aside from the leaderboard coin. No plans to sell the leaderboard coins since they are awarded to leaderboard winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuggernaut View Post
    +1 to this, and hope they extended it for 2 weeks or like 4 more days
    Sorry, this event is one week.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis View Post
    no lockeds?
    The Massive Locked Minotaur crate is craftable. As mentioned above, there will also be a store crate.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Please tell me spikes will be part of the furniture last year it was only fire trap and the spinny thing
    Spikes didn't make it, but I'll see if we can add them before the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by ImRandy View Post
    Why can’t arcane and mythic level 86 gears be in the loot for this event?
    They don't exist yet.

-ALS

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you for answering all the questions above !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Thanks for the clarifications and kudos to adding force weapons into the drop list.
    Last edited by asommers; 10-05-2023 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Removed original quoted text

- Living in a delusional state -

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

nc move for adding force weapon . hope the drop rate is good since its only 1 week 😁. so excited to grind .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

@asommers hope is not late to add to the bounds items for coins the artifact kraken too, thanks for the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

Spikes didn't make it, but I'll see if we can add them before the event ends.

-ALS
    Awesome thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Thats what I literally said either 1.) or 2.) hits. However, we dont even know if we need kraken items for the maps and I just feel like people are too lazy to run event lbs nowadays. Im happy for some bound krakens and will run lb for it.
    Lazy? No bro to be LB you have to waste lot of time, time what if you have awesome but not all of us have