Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite Rahabkor Gold Farming As War

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

You are better off focusing on gear that kills mobs fast and running zodias gauntlet instead, more gold+warrior is actually needed there. If you want to run rahab just make a rogue, you don't even need that good of gear to clear first phase, while war needs maxed out gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    You are better off focusing on gear that kills mobs fast and running zodias gauntlet instead, more gold+warrior is actually needed there. If you want to run rahab just make a rogue, you don't even need that good of gear to clear first phase, while war needs maxed out gear.
    People usually don't have a long time to run on gauntlet. They want chill run that's why they want to focus on e rahab. Warriors on Zodias Gauntlet have a lot to do, they want to farm but don't wanna stress about what they do. I'm war but did build a rogue to play gauntlet and it is more smooth than using warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    People usually don't have a long time to run on gauntlet. They want chill run that's why they want to focus on e rahab. Warriors on Zodias Gauntlet have a lot to do, they want to farm but don't wanna stress about what they do. I'm war but did build a rogue to play gauntlet and it is more smooth than using warrior.
    Dude 100% facts as a warrior player

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I m not pretty sure about a war could do p1 or anything to rahabkor, but you can try sword+krak armor+ 3/3 legendary gear(for stats helm, ring, belt all legendary) haste(outllow pendant) and rest what you have. As pet combine those who gives you the highest haste, like sabra, h tadphed, h garlic etc or critical damage. Look in pet menu and take those with critical damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonebox View Post
    Would add something to above mentioned. I’m also trying to have a crit damage build on my warrior, and tried using frostbiten for HB. But found out for me better worked Heroic Garlic, which gives 20% critical hit. With him I have 75% crit hit, plus VG it’s 100% critical hit. For me it work better than having +15% crit damage, but not every hit being critical. Since critical damage increases only damage on critical hit, on my opinion for war better have higher crit chance rather than crit damage. Also with close to 100% crit chance the damage output is more stable, I always get +- same amount of dealt damage, while with lower critical chance its random - critical hit or not.
    Also, on my opinion, crit damage is good enough for warrior even without force sword and high STR. I have 15% crit damage kraken sword, and 15% crit damage zodias aegis. My total STR is around 2,1k, and procing zodias + kraken armor + kraken arti + arc bracelet, then switching to kraken sword + h sabra AA - I can solo erahab phase 1, sometimes almost 3\4 lifebar. I use 25%dmg elix tho, but don't use Sapphire passive. The only problem of zodias - its does not always proc on time. If I just use sword + all procs I almost kill 1/2 erahab hp, but 2.1str definitely not enough for that.
    Maybe this would help somebody.

I just tested too.
    Probably it could be different by gears and awakens but I can agree about Heroic Garlic doing better dmg.
    For me, Frostbitten does little more dmg when it's lucky, less dmg when it's not. H garlic does more consistent dmg.
    And it actually let me do better dmg without pet aa(when h sabra is on CD). I think it's because of crit too.
    Good tip.

I just learned how to run ezg, can do +100 waves.
    Yes, it gives good gold and is fun. I like it that a tank can be a tank
    Yes i's kind of stressful and requires long time as well.
    Sometimes Erahab feels comfortable. But that's because I know I can carry whatever pt I have.

Struggle of being warriors.
    Ign: Brimstony

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

So now i can do eraha p1 by my self
    I use
    Saber zaar set
    Have 3012 str
    I am full kraken and have arcane bracelet.
    I do that with kraken sword .
    Also
    Have 12 noble fury and some exquisite fury
    And 7 power stones .
    Pets
    Arc sapphire bas
    H garlic hb
    H sabra aa .
    With h garlic and vengeful blood i have in between 80-90 % crit rate .
    Skills
    Vengeful blood
    Rally cry
    Axe throw
    Windmill.
    I am doing p1 almost 80-90% of time
    But i have to use 25% damage lix and orc and cryoster buff .
    But what my build lack is it is not good for random runs because i do not have heal .
    I might go for better str build to drop rally cry is the only option i have for now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I have 3.1k+ str force sword + kraken set.
    Force sword, kraken gears and arcane bracelet but my amulet/pendant is guardian valley.
    Im using frostbitten hb and heroic sabra aa if want maximum damage or Frostbitten hb abd Groucho/heroic anky hb so i can change my pet hb in the end of rahab.
    I can have 80-90%crit, venge + orc buff + rogue buff in zone.
    It will be more easy if warrior have 100% crit chance, they should buff vengeful crit skill because they keep releasing crit damage.
    I can deal 70-90% hp of e rahab clean.
    My skill build:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xbell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Thank you all for contributing to this discussion, seems to me like as a warrior it requires 1B+ gear just to solo P1. Without force sword seems almost unattainable for war. I guess we will just have to sit back and let the rogues and mages take out p1. In the meantime im doing EZG much more fun for warrior and like others mentioned warriors are actually needed. Good gold and a fun mode, maybe rahabkor just isn't for warriors. In rahabkor we are just janitors for cleaning up the slime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Haha nice, seems that is the right solution bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Can anyone who uses saber set comment on if this works better than say mythic set with Nept? I have a 3k str myth set that i try switching to after i proc all my kraken gear and it does worse damage then just sticking with my main krak set. I only have 2.5k str on my krak set so why is it doing more damage than swapping to my 3k str mythic set? The only difference i have is my krak sword has 13 boss damage on it. I dont think that would make up for the lack of str my krak set has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I would suppose, it’s because mythic set has much more low crit chance compared to kraken set. Critical hit when proced all gear it’s a huge damage. And more damage (when switched to myth) but rare crit chance overall gives less damage dealt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I did see that the saber has a chance to reduce armor on hit, maybe this make the boss really vulnerable because krak reduces by 65% and if the saber procs you can reduce armor by 95%(100% if charged attack procs). I know on mage that switching to the smugglers gun can really increase damage, is this also true for the saber? Because I currently only have nept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    I did see that the saber has a chance to reduce armor on hit, maybe this make the boss really vulnerable because krak reduces by 65% and if the saber procs you can reduce armor by 95%(100% if charged attack procs). I know on mage that switching to the smugglers gun can really increase damage, is this also true for the saber? Because I currently only have nept.
    Yes it is

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk