Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-10-06 Content Update (306974)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wth do you mean grinding gold??? 1 event run is only 150-200k gold = 5mins while farming on sanc can give u 70-120k per run and u can do 4 runs in 5 mins. Did u even comprehend what was said? "An 86 event map with 86 item drops is supposedly also to drop lvl 86 map gold drops". But instead they made it even lower than zodias gold drop. Dont u still get it? Thats why i said they're the ones breaking their own rules set for the game. My god bro step it up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalrhys View Post
    Wth do you mean grinding gold??? 1 event run is only 150-200k gold = 5mins while farming on sanc can give u 70-120k per run and u can do 4 runs in 5 mins. Did u even comprehend what was said? "An 86 event map with 86 item drops is supposedly also to drop lvl 86 map gold drops". But instead they made it even lower than zodias gold drop. Dont u still get it? Thats why i said they're the ones breaking their own rules set for the game. My god bro step it up.
    1 event can't cover everything. This was the case of Labyrinth during day 1. You could farm lot of gold in fast team (comparable to Hedourah gold drop) + you could get any piece of latest arcane gear (best on the market). In short we had op gold farming + op items on loot table. One aspect was toned down, it is that simple. If your wish is to farm gold, there are plenty of options, this event is/was meant to bring latest gear to playerbase in free to play way (as a loot from enemy monsters).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have 85k points, I ran for about 10 hours and only dropped 1 arcane item. Why are item drop rates so low? People spend their hours and days, they have nothing, if you are going to bring such an event, it is better not to bring it at all!!

Geri

SM-A325F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    1 event can't cover everything. This was the case of Labyrinth during day 1. You could farm lot of gold in fast team (comparable to Hedourah gold drop) + you could get any piece of latest arcane gear (best on the market). In short we had op gold farming + op items on loot table. One aspect was toned down, it is that simple. If your wish is to farm gold, there are plenty of options, this event is/was meant to bring latest gear to playerbase in free to play way (as a loot from enemy monsters).
    If this event was to bring gears to the people, they wouldn’t be bound. Nothing to sell. No reason to farm deaths.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    If this event was to bring gears to the people, they wouldn’t be bound. Nothing to sell. No reason to farm deaths.
    I dont understand this. We can sell everything we loot in the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mamacivat View Post
    I have 85k points, I ran for about 10 hours and only dropped 1 arcane item. Why are item drop rates so low? People spend their hours and days, they have nothing, if you are going to bring such an event, it is better not to bring it at all!!

Geri

SM-A325F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    yeah, this year's event has a really horrible drop rate, unlike last year's hybirian 😂 i stop running tho, i just reached the plat tier and stopped, this event is not for me 😄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yeah, that way you can play by yourself! 😅

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I don’t understand why so many of the same people keep begging to have the gold nerf? Does it ruin your day thinking someone else might play enough to buy the items to keep them playing? Nerf items and nerfed drops will send player away. Funny, I see so many complaints about people needing a gold loot set to play since it was added in the game but NOBODY complains about a speed set? All the gear is the same in this relationship. You either have it and can run some maps or don’t. We will take kraken gear, for instance, if you don’t possess it you aren’t solo elite rehab but this is appropriate, right? Encourage me to spend more money by not making me think right after I dump some more money in the game that it’s going to change to the point that I put it down again. I like the game, and I enjoy feeling like I’m being rewarded for playing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justanutt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Sigh another player that doesn't play the game, everything you loot is trade friendly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I didn't get any arcane item in this event thx

Sent from my SOV38 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeicry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Is it possible to give out 2 labyrinth coins to everyone who already did 300 pulls? Cause even in a guaranteed drop I got the helmet. It would be really nice
    I was thinking the same thing. For the amount of money it costs to buy the plat needed for 300 pulls I would think Sts you could give a player a token vs a random item. It would be Especially appreciated since we are getting pretty much nothing from the 300 pulls.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. For the amount of money it costs to buy the plat needed for 300 pulls I would think Sts you could give a player a token vs a random item. It would be Especially appreciated since we are getting pretty much nothing from the 300 pulls.
    You should probably reread the thread from the very beginning.

-ALS