Thread: Bug or not?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Question Bug or not?

So I've maxed out the ice mastery, and whenever I play Rahab, for example, there are instances when there is no red zone at the end of the phase. I am unsure if this is because of the ice mastery skill or because I do a lot of damage.

So then I tested it Hedo, and I sometimes noticed that my group could 1-shot Hedo (although the hp still regenerates at the end). But with this being said, you can bypass the phase for teleportation because of the ice mastery skill.

I am unsure if this is a bug, but I want to get input from all the mage mains from their experience about this. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trolzerkeinstein View Post
    So I've maxed out the ice mastery, and whenever I play Rahab, for example, there are instances when there is no red zone at the end of the phase. I am unsure if this is because of the ice mastery skill or because I do a lot of damage.

So then I tested it Hedo, and I sometimes noticed that my group could 1-shot Hedo (although the hp still regenerates at the end). But with this being said, you can bypass the phase for teleportation because of the ice mastery skill.

I am unsure if this is a bug, but I want to get input from all the mage mains from their experience about this. Thank you.
    I don’t know if it was meant to be used like that.
    But when I tried mage I noticed that aswell .
    Forstbolt with the mastery on can freeze boss it’s in the description and yes when you hit that freeze on time you can skip the phases transitions.
    It works on rahab and on hedourah but I did not try it on mécha or ekenta.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk