Thread: Is it too late to start pocket legends ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Is it too late to start pocket legends ?

I wanted to know if it is too late to start pocket legends from scratch.
    I am from AL and I heard there and from youtube vids that PL is a dead game.
    Is the game closing soon ? Are there players, content update and activities? Is it worth playing if I just begin lvl 1?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I can tell you players are still love with PL we are not dead. We are waiting for workers to do them job. We need events or at least auto events. For game like PL is 1 worker enought to take care of if. There is bigger games which run with 1-2 workers only. I also heard that there might be in future PL2. And there is soon Halloween event so as l1 player you should start. Its good time to start pl at Halloween because there is many events end and start of years! So welcome!
    I am the best player in the PL history, you cant reach my level never ever!
    I am here to send PL to the next level!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi! In my opinion it's never late, the game is update exactly like other Spacetime's games, maybe a bit less than AL, as it's Spacetime's priority, but the game is pretty updated, and people are still playing after years, people still love the game, and it's the childhood of so many players, so if i'd say my own thought about it: the game is active, the game is not going to close anytime soon, people still spends money on it, but as well put effort on it, and play it regularly, and definitely there are quite a bit of players playing it on daily basis, yes maybe it has not thousands of players playing, but it might hit 40-100 players online easily, daily, also i'm planning to start streaming the game, in order to bring more players play again, and also involve the community and players more and maybe also host tournaments! So i definitely recommend to play the game! Have fun, and also enjoy your time and staying here! You can find me ingame as Ceozuhoa or Taobaos! for any questions or doubts you can find things on the forum, but you can also message me or other people online!
    Ceozuhoa - TaoBao, from Italy to here, ready at your service to help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The game is 200% still worth playing it and also as a beginner it's 100% possible to start from scratch. Players are still very dedicated to it.

I would suggest you to start your journey now as Far said it, there is gonna be Halloween event starting on the 26th october and it will be time to Fast cap level 115 and make a good bunch of gold to aswell be gears capped and get in line with lot of us already capped.

Also after Halloween there will be Winter event, aka Xmas Event, another source of fun upcoming right after halloween.

We would love, and i'm talking in the name of the community here, we would ALL love to see way more new comers or OGs aka old players to comeback or just joining the game and make PL maybe not as great as it has been, but greater.

Welcome to PL, my IGN's are multiple and since i'm most likely playing on my pvpers nowaday I'll list you few of my names :

Oldcookiesale
    Justapvper
    Irushudie
    Spoonable

Feel free to add me! @Tekila

Envoyé de mon RMO-NX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

As they said it’s a good time of year to play, even if you don’t wanna invest a lot of time
    Just doing some of the events for the lulz can be fun

It will be tough to choose between al & pl during Oct & Dec

Feel free to hit me up in either game
    Pl: suentouspo
    Al: suentous
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No.

I started playing this game in 2012, made this forum account in 2014, and this is my first STS forum post ever.

Always a first time for everything

Some of my toons: Preferred, Enjoyer, Drippiest, Closetmonsta

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I wanted to know if it is too late to start pocket legends from scratch.
    I am from AL and I heard there and from youtube vids that PL is a dead game.
    Is the game closing soon ? Are there players, content update and activities? Is it worth playing if I just begin lvl 1?
    I would highly recommend against it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

not too late! I just started from complete scratch I think a couple to a few months ago now and I'm still loving it like I used to 10 years ago. PL hasn't lost its og charm in my opinion. I will admit though if you're starting from scratch, it's insanely annoying at the very start because you have no gold and you literally run out of pots. If you want to add me @chopnoc, I can give you a couple pointers, and just in general, if you can get over that initial hump that I think first-time folks bump into after the first 4-5 hours, it's smooth sailing to cap or farming if that's what you're more into.
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

9. The Following User Says Thank You to giayuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

While PL doesn't feel the same as its "heydey" there are still dedicated players on here and some that have been playing for well over a decade that I still see online. PL needs a steady stream of events /updates or something to keep morale going, Imo. The Halloween event has brought a lot of people back and reinvigorated the market, at least for now.

Call it oldie bias, but I think PL has stood the test of time longer than other games, O&C being one of them, and that game was larger scale than PL.
    What I'm saying, definitely try PL and see if it's your thing. Thanks to the Devs having kept our game going this long.
    "proof, peasant?" Partybro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its never too late to start Pocket Legends. You're always welcome and im sure there are People like me, who would gladly help you out!