Thread: Rehab proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Rehab proc

Seeing a guy complain about me using hyper on rehab and not taking turns with proc on the phases? Can someone explain what I’m doin wrong? I understand kraken has a cool down but zar set is just random, right? Or am I missing something? Pretty simple use. Charge. Proc. Kill. Rinse repeat. No proc, charge again. So someone, help me out here. What am I missing to upset another player? (For context, this is standard rehab runs, where many of us can run it alone most of the time.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It might be the time you lost by trying to proc your Hyperos. Since Kraken gun is 100%proc rate compared to Hyperos. I might be wrong here, but that's what i think.

But as you said you, you run in random runs, so if people are complaining, then just tell them to create a pt eheh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Wasting your proc on a phase where it takes 1 kraken user to half his hp, use your hyperos proc on the mini boss so the kraken user(s) aren't waiting longer for the mini to die.
    1 person phase 1, 1 person mini, multiple if no kraken (krak on cooldown) or someone with krak dagg + vest can do mini + phase 2 at the same time same with a mage with krak gun vest.
    2 people on phase 1 is useless if 1 can already half his hp.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Wasting your proc on a phase where it takes 1 kraken user to half his hp, use your hyperos proc on the mini boss so the kraken user(s) aren't waiting longer for the mini to die.
    1 person phase 1, 1 person mini, multiple if no kraken (krak on cooldown) or someone with krak dagg + vest can do mini + phase 2 at the same time same with a mage with krak gun vest.
    2 people on phase 1 is useless if 1 can already half his hp.
    Waisting proc from hyper? I dont understand what you mean. Isn’t the hyper proc random, as it can proc on all 4 phases first charge. Are you saying that if I proc hyper in phase one that it will not proc on mini? There is no “cool down” to hyper that I have ever read of or experienced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eriob View Post
    It might be the time you lost by trying to proc your Hyperos. Since Kraken gun is 100%proc rate compared to Hyperos. I might be wrong here, but that's what i think.

But as you said you, you run in random runs, so if people are complaining, then just tell them to create a pt eheh.
    No one died, not even the warrior standing watching everything be killed complaining that everyone else was “nabs.” Boss died. Loot collected. I left the zone confused why the warrior was standing heckling everyone else. Probably cause he just better than me. I dont know?🤷*♂️😅

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello, I'm the warrior he is talking about, so he comes to the boss while i'm doing the first phase which he always see me solo a lot of rounds and he decides to always come to P1 but he takes like 20 seconds to kill the mini so after few runs i told him but he didn't listen because he didn't understand any of that. so in one run i let him die and i laugh at him. not at everybody like he said, which was only one more player in the run hahahaha funny he created a thread about it tho.

I understand it was a bit toxic, but i don't understand why he just couldn't listen to do a faster run, SIMPLE.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miskoxjones View Post
    Hello, I'm the warrior he is talking about, so he comes to the boss while i'm doing the first phase which he always see me solo a lot of rounds and he decides to always come to P1 but he takes like 20 seconds to kill the mini so after few runs i told him but he didn't listen because he didn't understand any of that. so in one run i let him die and i laugh at him. not at everybody like he said, which was only one more player in the run hahahaha funny he created a thread about it tho.

I understand it was a bit toxic, but i don't understand why he just couldn't listen to do a faster run, SIMPLE.

You know the proc on hyper is random, right? Faster run? I ran with you in random parties a lot, and always watched you stand at the back. I always wondered what you were doing. I thought you just needed be carried. I don’t mind, we were all there one time, bro ✌️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justanutt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justanutt View Post
    You know the proc on hyper is random, right? Faster run? I ran with you in random parties a lot, and always watched you stand at the back. I always wondered what you were doing. I thought you just needed be carried. I don’t mind, we were all there one time, bro
    Yeah i stand back after doing P1 because all my krak gear is on proc, i always watch you being carried tho, we all being there, good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Not sure why you go to the boss if you take like 20 seconds to kill mini, maybe is better if you just stay back actually

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don’t see the reason on being toxic. At the end of the day we’re all trying to enjoy this game and earn money n etc. If you see someone who’s doing something wrong then explain to them and give advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teint View Post
    I don’t see the reason on being toxic. At the end of the day we’re all trying to enjoy this game and earn money n etc. If you see someone who’s doing something wrong then explain to them and give advice.
    1 issue, advise is given none is taken.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miskoxjones View Post

Let the npcs do their thing. You'll lose braincells trying to teach them on what to do.

If they dm u for tips then give them in a short & ez to understand way.

best advice is to just carry yourself or be in a party. Buy better gears, do all the phases,collect your gold & move on.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

What i am seeing here
    Bro use curse with full mastery
    And use it on p1 to help player doing p1.
    Then come back proc your wep and kill mini
    It will be much faster and better .
    Then other two can do p2 and in last everyone do p3 .
    It is simple with the right gears
    Event if you have zaar only you can kill mini
    In decent time if you know how to use your wep .
    Practice with it on elite flydra and you will become good in no time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk