Thread: Deserving players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well, for fun ill go into detail here with specific people as much as I can before I go to sleep. Don't hate on me if you're not mentioned, there's many people I could put here!

Billybobjoee - I was a poor wandering noob until this guy came along. Billys been what I would call my best pocket legends friend for a while now, guy taught me just about everything as far as Pocket legends is concerned. He's very generous, funny, and willing to run whenever he's on. You're a great guy billy, glad to have you around.

Supersquireel - one heck of a gal, she's also been a best friend of mine both on pl and irl. Talk about anything and everything with her, it's been a fantastic experience getting to know ya. She puts up with all my lame sarcastic humor, and brings a smile to my face when I see "good morning jhun" (makes subscribers jelly) she's as lovely and understanding as they come! =)

Jumboss - this man sure knows how to use emotes at just the right time. I find myself laughing out loud constantly when he is on. A great guy, who I love to hang out with at night on PL.

Cookie - recently started to hang out with cookie about a month ago, and have basically been spending half my time on pocket legends chatting with her :3c
    A very sweet girl, and a true joy for me to be able to hang out with and talk to!

LwMark - been friends with this guy for a couple months now but feels like we known each other for years. Fun to talk to, very conversational and trustworthy. He's one of the best players and coolest guys I've met in my time on this game. (Also like how he inputs my name as a dragon pet when I'm absent)

Insecurity - met her back when cap was 66 and I was trying to get a crafted Lilith wand set, I remember her lending me a crafted bracer at the time and I was all geeked out I finally was able to get a set glow haha. Much fun to be around, exiting when I see insecs name pop up!

Nigtrum - long time friend on pocket legends, guys been through a lot and always been faithful to his word with me. Thankful to be able to keep in touch with you even though you're without wifi atm

Hardfeather - this guy opened up to me early on and really helped me out, letting me borrow gear and giving me advice on what to buy and what not to. We run, chat, and goof off every night it seems like together on pl hah, awesome to have you around.

Feaze - my friend from down unda! An awesome person who seems to never stop running hah. WATCH OUT LEADERBOARDS, HERE FEAZE COMES!

Hate - never truly got to know him, but he's been a cool guy when we have talked and dealt in game. Good, solid guy to have around in balefort hah.

Hunzzz - I feel bad for this guy, he's been in the game a long time and has been having gold trouble, I donate what I can to him, but only so much I can do. With all of our help, we can bring him to the promise land. Anyway, he's a fun guy who likes to kill me in pvp and make realize just how much I suck. This man knows his way around the market, and is a very fun person to share MY spot in balefort with. He has a similar humor to mine and it is a bunch of fun to get into conversation with. Quit being so afk noob!

Elyseon - this guy is so fresh, he's got a pet dog named Elyspetdog. Lol, if anyone is a pocket legends hero, it's him.

Subscribers - sad to see you go recently, always a ton of fun to joke with you and put you on the spot in cs. We share a lot with each other, and it's a very cool friendship. Keep poppin your head in for a chat!

Fatcats - sorry about your recent situation, you're a great guy and always saw you as one of the cool cats in pl. You absolutely did not deserve to lose all of your items like that. First person I saw with demo wand set and white pirate shield. I wanted demo wand set from that day on lol.

Shugie, apollo, angeldawn, arsenal (wherever you went!) Blaknwild, Caspius, Flacs, igotyocookiez, panzee (great guy), asashaol, Choww, blitz, monalisa, chilly, edited, desoli.

Well, I'm sleepy now! So goodnight and good luck farming!
    Last edited by Jhood5; 10-15-2012 at 05:31 AM.