Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Deserving players

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well, for fun ill go into detail here with specific people as much as I can before I go to sleep. Don't hate on me if you're not mentioned, there's many people I could put here!

Billybobjoee - I was a poor wandering noob until this guy came along. Billys been what I would call my best pocket legends friend for a while now, guy taught me just about everything as far as Pocket legends is concerned. He's very generous, funny, and willing to run whenever he's on. You're a great guy billy, glad to have you around.

Supersquireel - one heck of a gal, she's also been a best friend of mine both on pl and irl. Talk about anything and everything with her, it's been a fantastic experience getting to know ya. She puts up with all my lame sarcastic humor, and brings a smile to my face when I see "good morning jhun" (makes subscribers jelly) she's as lovely and understanding as they come! =)

Jumboss - this man sure knows how to use emotes at just the right time. I find myself laughing out loud constantly when he is on. A great guy, who I love to hang out with at night on PL.

Cookie - recently started to hang out with cookie about a month ago, and have basically been spending half my time on pocket legends chatting with her :3c
    A very sweet girl, and a true joy for me to be able to hang out with and talk to!

LwMark - been friends with this guy for a couple months now but feels like we known each other for years. Fun to talk to, very conversational and trustworthy. He's one of the best players and coolest guys I've met in my time on this game. (Also like how he inputs my name as a dragon pet when I'm absent)

Insecurity - met her back when cap was 66 and I was trying to get a crafted Lilith wand set, I remember her lending me a crafted bracer at the time and I was all geeked out I finally was able to get a set glow haha. Much fun to be around, exiting when I see insecs name pop up!

Nigtrum - long time friend on pocket legends, guys been through a lot and always been faithful to his word with me. Thankful to be able to keep in touch with you even though you're without wifi atm

Hardfeather - this guy opened up to me early on and really helped me out, letting me borrow gear and giving me advice on what to buy and what not to. We run, chat, and goof off every night it seems like together on pl hah, awesome to have you around.

Feaze - my friend from down unda! An awesome person who seems to never stop running hah. WATCH OUT LEADERBOARDS, HERE FEAZE COMES!

Hate - never truly got to know him, but he's been a cool guy when we have talked and dealt in game. Good, solid guy to have around in balefort hah.

Hunzzz - I feel bad for this guy, he's been in the game a long time and has been having gold trouble, I donate what I can to him, but only so much I can do. With all of our help, we can bring him to the promise land. Anyway, he's a fun guy who likes to kill me in pvp and make realize just how much I suck. This man knows his way around the market, and is a very fun person to share MY spot in balefort with. He has a similar humor to mine and it is a bunch of fun to get into conversation with. Quit being so afk noob!

Elyseon - this guy is so fresh, he's got a pet dog named Elyspetdog. Lol, if anyone is a pocket legends hero, it's him.

Subscribers - sad to see you go recently, always a ton of fun to joke with you and put you on the spot in cs. We share a lot with each other, and it's a very cool friendship. Keep poppin your head in for a chat!

Fatcats - sorry about your recent situation, you're a great guy and always saw you as one of the cool cats in pl. You absolutely did not deserve to lose all of your items like that. First person I saw with demo wand set and white pirate shield. I wanted demo wand set from that day on lol.

Shugie, apollo, angeldawn, arsenal (wherever you went!) Blaknwild, Caspius, Flacs, igotyocookiez, panzee (great guy), asashaol, Choww, blitz, monalisa, chilly, edited, desoli.

Well, I'm sleepy now! So goodnight and good luck farming!
    Last edited by Jhood5; 10-15-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Magelous, the guild master of spark. he was always so kind and helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks jhood, you're not such a bad guy yourself.

And just in case you're on a mobile type site and can't see my sig, this is Hate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Deserving players

Transdal, daofleh my rl frends :3 sciazaterek, lyrrlynn are the best! :3

"...And may the odds be ever in your favor." ~Effie Trinket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I really don't think many people are reading the op. This thread is developing into a pat the vets on the back thread again.

I would say Corrvus/Anichelith/Ursus. Haven't seen them on a LOT recently, but i haven't been on a ton either. Always very cool and pro.

Also, Anebeca. Always fun running. Very good player.
    Last edited by Rare; 10-16-2012 at 06:05 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhood5 View Post
    Hunzzz - I feel bad for this guy, he's been in the game a long time and has been having gold trouble, I donate what I can to him, but only so much I can do. With all of our help, we can bring him to the promise land. Anyway, he's a fun guy who likes to kill me in pvp and make realize just how much I suck. This man knows his way around the market, and is a very fun person to share MY spot in balefort with. He has a similar humor to mine and it is a bunch of fun to get into conversation with. Quit being so afk noob
    Ikr poor kids been broke as long as I've known him

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos:814140
    I really don't think many people are reading the op. This thread is developing into a pat the vets on the back thread again.
    Indeed. Lol.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    Indeed. Lol.
    Hmm well could it be that the "vets" are the ones who are the most like what the op described? I mean often the nicest friendliest people are well known for just that; being nice and friendly. I mentioned a few who were lesser known I think. Really I just listed some of my closest friends in game. I suppose that might have been a little off :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Hmm well could it be that the "vets" are the ones who are the most like what the op described? I mean often the nicest friendliest people are well known for just that; being nice and friendly. I mentioned a few who were lesser known I think. Really I just listed some of my closest friends in game. I suppose that might have been a little off :P
    No, because Zheo specifically asked for not well known people. It's good for those people to be congratulated too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Zheo, I appreciate the reason why you made this thread. A tribute to Alterra's unsung heroes.
    Maybe these guys wish to keep a low profile however?

What will happen if people suddenly start spamming them with PMs like "...wow I 've heard ur this cool guy, could u lend me some $$ plz cuz I 'm broke bro..."
    A nightmare LOL!
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Brave Sir Robin For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post

I would say Corrvus/Anichelith/Ursus. Haven't seen them on a LOT recently, but i haven't been on a ton either. Always very cool and pro.
    Not sure Neko (his forum name) needs the gold, but he is a very low key player who not only has excellent skills but is an excellent person. Been a good friend since my start 2 years ago.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    What will happen if people suddenly start spamming them with PMs like "...wow I 've heard ur this cool guy, could u lend me some $$ plz cuz I 'm broke bro..."
    A nightmare LOL!

Lol
    Last edited by Rare; 10-15-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Just thought of devious demon. ( old GM of hella good) quiet, for the most part, but very friendly.
    gf.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Deserving players

I think arsenal renamed
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin:814315
    A nightmare LOL!
    Then those are the people that didn't read the first 2 posts that I made on this thread.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you Jhood! You're a wonderful guy! I cant imagine PL without you! For me you're the best person I ever met on the internet ;-) :3

For my list, I cant really think of any specific ones except jhood. Everybody is being soo nice to me! Ill mention a few names! (im sorry if i forgot you! Its very late here!)

Jhood!
    Billybobjooe! ;-)
    Hardfeather!
    Mushies <- Cap'n McAwesomeness Mushies!
    Hate!
    LwMark!
    All my Feaze Army guildies are wonderfull! Feaze, chilled, ponarr, i am glad I could join you guys!
    Thepanaa!
    Discounts!
    Viiking!
    Asashaol!
    Blitz!
    Blacknwild <- Farm buddy! ;-) (I AM NOT UNLUCKY! haha)
    Igotyocookiez!

I probably forgot alot of you guys! Sorry for that!

Goodnight! <3

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ImCookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

I think siejo, angeldawn and hank are the most selfless people I know. Well at least toward me, I bet they're all really spies to find as much out about me as possible.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I think Lwmark by far and Hunzzz stand out to me most Lwmark is so helpful and sometimes lends me money gotta love him.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23165&d=1358582883
    Legends Don't Die They Just Fade...

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I'm just... the lack of reading comprehension in this thread. *sigh*
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

What part of
    the unknown
    was not understood?

Do not take this post as a flame please ._.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post: