Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jewel Suggestions :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Jewel Suggestions :)

I would like to see an event that gives market to certain unused jewels like chaos , lightning water where maybe you could trade the jewels in a vendor for specific rewards , and make an event map with alot of mobs for jewel farming maybe add vanities you can buy to put more pressure on the jewel market regarding the non primary stat jewels

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InsanitrisesAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

They should make a jewel merging mechanic where u try to merge side jewels (chaos/lightning/water) to a already slotted jewel on your item.

Let's say krak belt with full flawless mind having 1% crit on each flawless gems from merging lightning jewels with it.

Merging should only be by chance % like the crit dmg from power stones.

The higher your side jewel (flawless) the higher your chance to get those side jewel's perks.

Removing the jewel from the item means you'll lose the jewel perk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I forgot the name of the recipe, but I once found a recipe that can break jewels into several parts. For example, I have a precise water jewel which many people, including me, think is a less useful jewel. So, if you use this recipe in the crafting section, we can break down the precise water into 1 random jewel at each level. 1 random cracked+1 random damage+1 random weak~~~up to +1 random noble jewel if you separate it using a precise recipe. As far as I remember, the recipe for jewels that can be separated starts from fortified jewels and above, if I'm not mistaken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I think my explanation is complicated, and I happened to find the recipe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yes I know about the shatters they need to update it there's so many un used jewels that are going around it would be nice to be able to do something with them like trade in for a random jewel at noble , chance to get a superb back or exq

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

If you have jewels you don't want, it might be interesting to be able to sacrifice 2 jewels for a random jewel of the same rarity. So, if you have jewels named A-F for type and 1-N for rarity, an A1 + B1 would roll for any type, but the same rarity (you might get a C1, D1, or even an A1 again). For fairness, we'd probably want the type to roll randomly. We can either 1) require the same rarity, or 2) if you add two jewels that are different rarities, it rolls for the lower rarity, or 3) maybe you get a chance at the higher rarity, but at lower odds depending on the two rarities you added.

Once you get the jewel you want, you can craft upgrades or use directly.

The issue here is you'd have to sacrifice a jewel to potentially get the one you want.

Just designing on the fly here.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+1 I think two jewels of the same rarity is fine you can always craft up to the rarity and would provide a great use for all the unused jewels in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    If you have jewels you don't want, it might be interesting to be able to sacrifice 2 jewels for a random jewel of the same rarity. So, if you have jewels named A-F for type and 1-N for rarity, an A1 + B1 would roll for any type, but the same rarity (you might get a C1, D1, or even an A1 again). For fairness, we'd probably want the type to roll randomly. We can either 1) require the same rarity, or 2) if you add two jewels that are different rarities, it rolls for the lower rarity, or 3) maybe you get a chance at the higher rarity, but at lower odds depending on the two rarities you added.

Once you get the jewel you want, you can craft upgrades or use directly.

The issue here is you'd have to sacrifice a jewel to potentially get the one you want.

Just designing on the fly here.

-ALS
    I think it would be better to allow us to mix jewels to help us design better sets that fit to our playstyle.

Mind + Chaos jewels for example would be good for maximizing damage but Fury + Mind jewel would be better for maximizing HP and primary stat

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I think it would be better to allow us to mix jewels to help us design better sets that fit to our playstyle.
    Not mixing jewels, that would require us to create hundreds of combinations/permutations for the pairs.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

How about using any jewels to upgrade. Let’s say you want to make a noble jewel. You take any 3 superb jewels, for example 2 water and 1 nature. You have a 66% chance for it to turn into a noble water, and 33% chance for it to be a noble nature. It would bring worth to the lesser desired jewels and a sense of chance for the op jewel you’re looking for without mindlessly grinding all of the same jewels. Or maybe you need 4 jewels to make a chance jewel. Still has a chance of being cheaper than a guaranteed upgrade, but only that - chance! Just some thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Leave it to assonmers to make it work hehe that's kinda what I was getting at , we have so many un used jewel types and this would be beneficial on both sides , both to people who make gold jewel farming and it gives the rich something we can gamble on with it , it sorta makes sense in a way , ill be keeping updated on this page ty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 op idea lets make it happen