Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why items becomes more expensive, and stats increase so much?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Bruh you are so dumb. You know how % chance work?
    So I'm gonna explain it to you.
    Im just saying you need to run that many to have 100% chance to loot arcane, and not you will only loot it when you have 2m points.
    So let say you have 700k points it is 3.5k runs. 3500x0.01% = 35% chance to loot arcane. But in the arcane it is also have % chance too to get a brace so let say 20% to get the bracelet 20%x5=100%. So 5x6500= 32k runs.
    This is only example if the chance of looting an arcane is 0.01% and getting a bracelet in arcane is 20%.

Another example
    1% chance to loot arcane, 1% chance to loot brace.
    So to loot arcane you need 100 runs, but in that arcane you only have 1% chance to get bracelet. So you need to loot 100 arcanes to get the bracelet. So 100x100 = 10000run you need.

I can't believe i did this math for you.
    *Please someone correct me if im wrong in my math.

People who got it early is lucky even the % chance is low.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk
    So now after i did 3.5k runs, i have 35% chance to loot arcane? Like if i do 100 more runs i could get 3.5 arcane? This is totally wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Im just saying you need to run that many to have 100% chance to loot arcane, and not you will only loot it when you have 2m points.
    So let say you have 700k points it is 3.5k runs. 3500x0.01% = 35% chance to loot arcane. But in the arcane it is also have % chance too to get a brace so let say 20% to get the bracelet 20%x5=100%. So 5x6500= 32k runs.
    This is only example if the chance of looting an arcane is 0.01% and getting a bracelet in arcane is 20%.

Another example
    So to loot arcane you need 100 runs, but in that arcane you only have 1% chance to get bracelet. So you need to loot 100 arcanes to get the bracelet. So 100x100 = 10000run you need.

That would be correct if probability calculation outcome was linear here. It isn't in this case and if you want to calculate something like this it's a lot more complicated. Can check bernoulli-event for the case you have the odds given by a dev and hypothesis testing in statistics if you have collected info about runs/drops yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Say 1 in 1000 chance = 0.001%. If an item has a 0.001% chance to drop it means in 1k runs there is a possible run where you could loot the bracelet. Not a 100% guaranteed chance, you could do 2k runs and still not loot a bracelet even if the rate is 1 in 1k.
    Drop rate doesn't change based on the amount of runs you do, gears you wear, map completion speed, etc. Nothing changes the rate to drop.
    Its just rng. You either loot it or you don't.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wear full kraken set but I didn't loot any arc in labyrinth i had more than 300k points , i think ur mistaken it's not related to stats

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Racked up almost 800k pts in labyrinth and saw not one arc brace drop for me or my party. However, I've come across a few in town who weren't even plat tier(24k pts) that has looted a bracelet.
    It does not depend on how strong your gears are, it's all in the rng. Idk where and how you even got the idea that higher stats means better chances of looting things lol. So absurd.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    Racked up almost 800k pts in labyrinth and saw not one arc brace drop for me or my party. However, I've come across a few in town who weren't even plat tier(24k pts) that has looted a bracelet.
    It does not depend on how strong your gears are, it's all in the rng. Idk where and how you even got the idea that higher stats means better chances of looting things lol. So absurd.

Just stay in towns, look forums who sell bracelet. Have you ever seen a new player, or someone who don t play this game all day long selling it. Ok, you didn t saw in your party, but in my party we was 3 low gear players, and the other one got bracelet, and he was old player. So don t tell me that a newbie loot bracelet, and don't know what it is. Hard to find something like this in Arcane legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    Just stay in towns, look forums who sell bracelet. Have you ever seen a new player, or someone who don t play this game all day long selling it. Ok, you didn t saw in your party, but in my party we was 3 low gear players, and the other one got bracelet, and he was old player. So don t tell me that a newbie loot bracelet, and don't know what it is. Hard to find something like this in Arcane legends.
    As I said, it all depends on the rng. Regardless if you run a thousand times and the other loot it on his first few runs, it all depends on rng. Not gear stats, not on how strong you are, not on how fast you clear maps but all on RNG.

If a player that doesn't play all day suddenly loot one, then good for him. But if a player that runs 8-10hours non-stop loots one it suddenly becomes an issue of how strong their gears are?

It does not and will always won't be depending on how strong you are. It is all RNG.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

To be honest i don t think bracelet would drop if you do 300 pulls. So pretty sure they looted in catacombs/lab. Adding an item to the game wich gives you 15% stats is a bad thing, i see in trade market bracelet 9.5% int. You know what that means? 24.5% int so that's absurd. 10% int on helm, 12% ring, omg. I wonder what stats are those who are on lb in orrick. Every items with 15% all. You say they play the game every day. How much they could farm, until they get borred? Let s just say 10m a day, in a year like 3.6b. If the gear cost over 1.5b, the awakening how much it is?
    Ok
    Let me clear one thing to you bro
    I looted two bracelets
    One from cata
    Another from labyrinth .
    I was a returning player when cata started
    That two after two years.
    I leveled as soon as i know there are new arcanes droping in this cata map .
    And when cata starts i was level 81 needed 5 k points to start map so k grind and opened some red eggs .
    Yes i had gold like 10m on me that time.
    I also had my old gl set and speed set
    And my 76 arcane gears which are worse then level 81 mythics in many way .
    I sold all of them and was able to afford a zodias aegis level 31 .
    And a decent 4% each zaar set total str was like 2.1 -2.2k .
    I grind cata with mythic gears and looted my first bracelet only using mythics .
    I sold that and bought kraken armor and farmed cata for like 300-400k points .
    And i almost had full kraken gears for my tank .
    Except ring and belt including sword and shield .
    And rouge helm armor belt ring .
    And in laby i looted another bracelet in my 7-10th run .
    M i lucky?
    Or sts loves me ?
    I am same as every single other player
    Many players have looted good items in front of me in past i did not get anything that time .
    Now i am a 3k str tank i use arcane bracelet my self but i farmed like 4-5 hrs a day .
    And i am playing since level cap was 31.
    Thats like a 9-10 years of journey .
    So be patience and farm hard take a break if you need just font brag about it cause i did the same in my past and i got nothing out of it except frustration.
    Good luck to your journey ahead .
    Ty .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Nah you are out of this world. Danrog looted one, why zaarus player didn t looted one, since the drop is random? Have you ever seen a zaarus player putting a bracelet to sell in auction? Plus we are 90% of those, and 10% are kraken with high stats. Developers said the drop is RANDOM. You know what that means, it means that those 90% of zaarus players would loot more bracelets that the 10% kraken players. But in reality isn t like this.
    And about new and zaar players putting bracelets in auc and looting it .
    First
    Kraken players were doing cata and laby in like 1/5-1/8 thof the time of zaar players .
    And they can farm e raha and gauntlet much better so they had tons of fatoms to farm keys from beginning.
    Drop rates were good in first month then they nerfed it for sure i felt it my self cause in my party everyone was looting one arcane in 100 runs but a random player join us and looted a bracelet in his first cata run of the day .
    Second
    Zaar players can not afford 12-15m of auc fee to put a arcane bracelet in auc for 280-350m .
    So you will never see a zaar player putting something so expensive in auc .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The drop chance for someone with krak gear is the same as someone wearing nothing at all. The difference is that the gear enables players to do more damage and clear faster so that they can do more runs than someone without gear. In a perfect world someone who does more runs than someone else has a better chance to loot something better but its a roll of the dice. Case and point i have krak gear and farmed along in event only 200k points but didn't get any decent drop to even pay for the cost of elixirs i used. My brother who had substantially worse gear looted black bear hooks 3rd run and krak gear as well before he even hit plat tier. Its a roll of the dice every time but obviously this "Die" has alot more sides than just six. Even people who spend tons of money on plat to open crates could have terrible luck and get nothing of value. You are just having bad luck and complaining in the forum instead of increasing your odds by grinding the game is hurting you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Maybe it's because most random and new player don't have the money to be able to afford 1m elixir which lasts for an hour? Have you thought about that?

Its usually the players that have spent 100m+ in elixirs grinding for 100 hours that loot many and good arcanes.

The more you run with elixir, the more odds you have of looting something good.

Its like rollinga dice, if you roll once you may or may not get a 6, but if you keep rolling you'll get a 6 eventually.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Of course not all of the newbie will looted it because they just did few runs. And the important thing, that zaarus user you been talking about are using elixir? Mostly people with zaarus set didn't have that so they probably have super lower chance to loot it.

You have more chance to loot in locked chest than labyrinth. You probably asking why people who don't farm have it? Because they are opening locked chest or they are doing merch and reselling it.

Are you using elixir? You are just complaining because you didn't loot it even your runs is not enough. I know some people who run more than you didn't get bracelet even they are running with that elixir.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Of course not all of the newbie will looted it because they just did few runs. And the important thing, that zaarus user you been talking about are using elixir? Mostly people with zaarus set didn't have that so they probably have super lower chance to loot it.

You have more chance to loot in locked chest than labyrinth. You probably asking why people who don't farm have it? Because they are opening locked chest or they are doing merch and reselling it.

Are you using elixir? You are just complaining because you didn't loot it even your runs is not enough. I know some people who run more than you didn't get bracelet even they are running with that elixir.
    Ok, forget about looting bracelet. That was only a part of my threat. Doesn t matter if you think what i m saying is wrong, or true. But what about these high stats on items? 24,5% int on a bracelet, 10% int on helm, and 7% stats, isn t a bad think? I think awakening becomes a way for richest to gain more gold etc. How much you need to awake such stats? For them looks way to eazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ok, forget about looting bracelet. That was only a part of my threat. Doesn t matter if you think what i m saying is wrong, or true. But what about these high stats on items? 24,5% int on a bracelet, 10% int on helm, and 7% stats, isn t a bad think? I think awakening becomes a way for richest to gain more gold etc. How much you need to awake such stats? For them looks way to eazy.
    Once again, all depends on rng. You could spend 10-20 elite awake before getting good but you could also spend 100+ elite awake without getting anything good, all depends on rng.
    It is not only for the rich to make gold, those who get lucky on awakenings may decide to sell their op stat awake for more gold.
    They make it seem to easy? Because they have spent over 100m, some over 200m to prepare for that event so that they can get the awake they want.
    Nothing is easy in this game, you just either get lucky and hit the best rng or you work hard and get what you deserve. You seem to complain about every little thing the "richest" have and compare it to "zaarus players" and make things seem unfair. Let people deserve and enjoy what they work hard for.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

So yeah....

Why isn't this closed yet ?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why you complaining this kind of things? Are you jealous for those who have arc bracelet just bc you dont have it? Now is 86 new map dude, do you still want to use old gear or 2k primary stats to clear map and kill boss? The level is going higher and higher same as the health of mobs and bosses, you want to spend 1 hour to kill boss? Everything should have changes after expansion, why your mind always stuck at level 81 mob and bosses? And for the bracelet, why do you think zaarus player should sell it? Maybe they keep it for theirselves or maybe they sell in game trading with people, they can sell it in many ways. And why zaarus player didnt get bracelet? Maybe they didnt use elix while running, or they loot other arc execpt bracelet, thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Another example

That's not how probability works. Every time you kill the boss, a dice rolls. If the chance of getting an arcane is 1% then the dice has a 100 faces. You can roll the dice a hundred times (killing the boss a hundred times) and still not get the arcane.

This is because every time you roll the dice a face doesn't dissappear. If a face disspeared every time you rolled, THEN it would be guaranteed after a hundred rolls...

Inversely, someone can also roll 1 dice and land on arcane even if it has a million faces. Just unlikely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

You guys have been saying the same thing through this whole thread no matter if it’s number of runs or op gear. It’s just a loot table and where you land on it. Sts has only ever sold a re roll or luck modifier to its tables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Most OP players you see have been playing for 8+ years opening hundreds of locked and nonstop grinding. You can't expect to reach the top without effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Personal experience,: I started cata with zaar ran a lot (close to 750k points) 3 brace full krak set now rich and can afford most things last event I looted stuff worth 1B+
    Short story: just do it over and over untill u get lucky, crying on forum won't help