Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why items becomes more expensive, and stats increase so much?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Why items becomes more expensive, and stats increase so much?

I see everyone had 3-3.5k int, only those who rich. They loot everything in catacombs, in labirynth event, and others they don t have a chance to make one mil. Developers said the drop rate is based on your LUCK, but that is totally wrong. Better i would say is based on your stats. Did you ever saw a random player put in auction a bracelet? Like a zaarus player? No i see the most commons players who play the game every day. Why would bracelet gives you 15% primary stats? Soon we gonna see in game players with 100k damage. The new map, and new weapons would be better than the current ones? So that would be more damage, stats? We could barely get items that don t increase our stats so much, making impossible for others even get close to the top players in game.
    About the prices, bracelets like many other things in this game are way overpriced. Okay those with high stats let s just say is fine to ask a price of 100m max, but 300-400m is too much. Yeah we got the price drop of kraken, but we got it right when new weapons will come.
    Awakening is a bad thing just because many get high stats and don t use too much gold for it. I think awakening should be more "gold spending" for rich players. Like you should spent few hundreds of millions to get 7% stats on items, not only 50-60 elite awakenings.
    Gold farming is a bad thing too. Many don t have a place to farm, and if they do they don t get more than 20-30k per run. I think those who run lower maps, should increase the price of craftable materials by 1000%, and don t make that eazy for those who run for aps. And we need make players more dependable by lower maps. Like they should add elixirs that be craftable with materials from lower map, and very useful in new map.
    Soon, by making game based on stats few players will gonna play it. Let s hope the new weapons won t be stats based, and his proc won t increase damage so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

So this guy again, always have request and problem every week, you probably playing this game for just a few months or playing just few hours in a day. Those people you see having no life and they spend almost of their day to play this game. Don't expect that you will catch up to them when you just playing this game 1-2hrs.
    People selling bracelet in auction either they opened locked chest or have 1m points in labyrinth or maybe they are just a lucky(it is not based on stats lmao).
    You are just either jealous what they have(they deserve it since they work hard and put time for it) or you are just lazy and want everything easy.
    You guys always shouting for ZAARUS PLAYER. WTF that gear is 2 years old, it is for zodias normal campaign maps and that gear is really cheap.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbell For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    So this guy again, always have request and problem every week, you probably playing this game for just a few months or playing just few hours in a day. Those people you see having no life and they spend almost of their day to play this game. Don't expect that you will catch up to them when you just playing this game 1-2hrs.
    People selling bracelet in auction either they opened locked chest or have 1m points in labyrinth or maybe they are just a lucky(it is not based on stats lmao).
    You are just either jealous what they have(they deserve it since they work hard and put time for it) or you are just lazy and want everything easy.
    You guys always shouting for ZAARUS PLAYER. WTF that gear is 2 years old, it is for zodias normal campaign maps and that gear is really cheap.
    To be honest i don t think bracelet would drop if you do 300 pulls. So pretty sure they looted in catacombs/lab. Adding an item to the game wich gives you 15% stats is a bad thing, i see in trade market bracelet 9.5% int. You know what that means? 24.5% int so that's absurd. 10% int on helm, 12% ring, omg. I wonder what stats are those who are on lb in orrick. Every items with 15% all. You say they play the game every day. How much they could farm, until they get borred? Let s just say 10m a day, in a year like 3.6b. If the gear cost over 1.5b, the awakening how much it is?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adf For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

In my opinion, stuff isn't expensive; just farming is boring bro..

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    In my opinion, stuff isn't expensive; just farming is boring bro..
    Even if you farm, i don t think you can compare with those who loot items in maps, by doing nothing, because drop rate based on their stats. Catacombs and lab was two of them pretty sure. I don t see a common player, to sell a bracelet but i see most lb players selling many. So DROP RATE ISN T RANDOM, thats for sure 1000000000% true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    To be honest i don t think bracelet would drop if you do 300 pulls. So pretty sure they looted in catacombs/lab. Adding an item to the game wich gives you 15% stats is a bad thing, i see in trade market bracelet 9.5% int. You know what that means? 24.5% int so that's absurd. 10% int on helm, 12% ring, omg. I wonder what stats are those who are on lb in orrick. Every items with 15% all. You say they play the game every day. How much they could farm, until they get borred? Let s just say 10m a day, in a year like 3.6b. If the gear cost over 1.5b, the awakening how much it is?
    You have no idea on what you are talking about. You tried opening locked chest or some of your friend tried to opened locked chest? Of course you have not because you are wrong. I have guildmates and friends did opened locked chest and they looted bracelet even got in their hc. It is not all looted in catacombs.
    You are just an idiot, having a high stats doesn't have a high chance to loot a bracelet. The thing is having more points and runs is the one having a more chance to get bracelet.
    And what is your problem with bracelet being op? How it is a bad thing? When it helps you to deal more damage and to run more smoothly. You just can't afford it that's why you are just complaining.

They are not farming 10m only
    They are farming 30-70m per 24hrs of rahab depends when they are motivated to farm.
    You have no idea how much they can make. You are probably just farming 2-4m per day or even lower.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Even if you farm, i don t think you can compare with those who loot items in maps, by doing nothing, because drop rate based on their stats. Catacombs and lab was two of them pretty sure. I don t see a common player, to sell a bracelet but i see most lb players selling many. So DROP RATE ISN T RANDOM, thats for sure 1000000000% true.
    Wtf, it is not based on their stats.
    You are just an idiot, look at danrog, he has the most high stats in game and he only managed to looted 1 brace.
    It is based on how many runs did you make and how lucky you are.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wtf, it is not based on their stats.
    You are just an idiot, look at danrog, he has the most high stats in game and he only managed to looted 1 brace.
    It is based on how many runs did you make and how lucky you are.

Nah you are out of this world. Danrog looted one, why zaarus player didn t looted one, since the drop is random? Have you ever seen a zaarus player putting a bracelet to sell in auction? Plus we are 90% of those, and 10% are kraken with high stats. Developers said the drop is RANDOM. You know what that means, it means that those 90% of zaarus players would loot more bracelets that the 10% kraken players. But in reality isn t like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I have krak set and 3.2k dex yet I didn't loot an arc brace. Didn't loot anything tbh.
    I don't think I have looted anything worth high value running maps over the years of playing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Nah you are out of this world. Danrog looted one, why zaarus player didn t looted one, since the drop is random? Have you ever seen a zaarus player putting a bracelet to sell in auction? Plus we are 90% of those, and 10% are kraken with high stats. Developers said the drop is RANDOM. You know what that means, it means that those 90% of zaarus players would loot more bracelets that the 10% kraken players. But in reality isn t like this.
    Hahahahaha you are an idiot.
    Why people with zaarus set didn't looted one? Because they are not running or they only did few runs.
    How many times do i need to say it is based on how many runs did you make. Not all of that zaarus user you are talking about played a lot in catacombs or labyrinth. They probably did only 5-24k points for plat tier and the highest op ppl playing for lb have 500k-1m points so they have more chance to loot bracd.

If you have 1% chance of looting a bracelet you probably need 100 runs (1% = 1 run so 100runs = 100%) to have a chance to loot a bracelet. But I don't really know how looting chances sts have, because i think it is not guaranteed you will loot bracelet after 100runs if the chance to loot it is 1% and it is completly how lucky you are.
    If you can't process this just give up or I just give up because you will not get it how many times i tried.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hahahahaha you are an idiot.
    Why people with zaarus set didn't looted one? Because they are not running or they only did few runs.
    How many times do i need to say it is based on how many runs did you make. Not all of that zaarus user you are talking about played a lot in catacombs or labyrinth. They probably did only 5-24k points for plat tier and the highest op ppl playing for lb have 500k-1m points so they have more chance to loot bracd.

If you have 1% chance of looting a bracelet you probably need 100 runs (1% = 1 run so 100runs = 100%) to have a chance to loot a bracelet. But I don't really know how looting chances sts have, because i think it is not guaranteed you will loot bracelet after 100runs if the chance to loot it is 1% and it is completly how lucky you are.
    If you can't process this just give up or I just give up because you will not get it how many times i tried.

Just read again what did you just post. Drop rate is based on how many runs you do? Hahahahah. Even if is based on how many runs you did, you don t get bracelet. 90% of zaarus players pretty sure did way to many runs, than kraken players, expecially in lab. We are the most in games, you just few hundreds, we few thousands. So how could you loot every single bracelet in the game, idiot, if is based on how many runs you do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

If you believe that wearing op gear for stats/procs increases your drop rate please do evaluate your reasoning to believe that. I have extremely op gear and have yet to loot anything good over the years of me playing. Rather it be an event or set map zone in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

You didn't get it,
    Example I have 1m points
    And 10 zaarus player have 100k points
    10 x 100k points = 1m points
    I think, the chances on this game works is the more you run on 1 individual the chances to loot it is increasing. So it based on how many runs did you make on just one individual.
    And how are you sure that not a single zaarus player(even almost in random 2 out of 4player have kraken) didn't looted bracelet? maybe they are just selling it town not in auction because they dont have money to put it.
    Or the people you see selling bracelet is original have it and not looted.
    Where did you get the stats of 90% zaarus user and only 10% kraken. Did you do a survey or ask sts how many people have kraken in al? Just seeing is not valid reason to take because I saw too that almost of the random have kraken. I did 90% of my runs random.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    If you believe that wearing op gear for stats/procs increases your drop rate please do evaluate your reasoning to believe that. I have extremely op gear and have yet to loot anything good over the years of me playing. Rather it be an event or set map zone in the game.
    Just look at the market. Who sell bracelet? Those who are old/play the game every day. So that means drop isn t random. If the drop would be random we would see more zaarus/ newbies selling it. Locked crates don t has a 100% chance to drop bracelet. Okay maybe you are one who didn t loot anything in past years, but in general, those who are old/high stats get the good loot from events and have a high chance to get it, since market can confirm it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Or... those people can afford to spend 10mil+ on auction fees as the poor players who loot the bracelets prefer to sell them in towns to avoid the auc tax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yes locked chest don't have 100% to get a bracelet.
    Have you ever apply that to labyrinth? It doesn't have 100% chance.
    You have more chance to loot bracelet in locked chest than looting it labyrinth. Labyrinth have huge pool of items to loot.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You didn't get it,
    Example I have 1m points
    And 10 zaarus player have 100k points
    10 x 100k points = 1m points
    I think, the chances on this game works is the more you run on 1 individual the chances to loot it is increasing. So it based on how many runs did you make on just one individual.
    And how are you sure that not a single zaarus player(even almost in random 2 out of 4player have kraken) didn't looted bracelet? maybe they are just selling it town not in auction because they dont have money to put it.
    Or the people you see selling bracelet is original have it and not looted.
    Where did you get the stats of 90% zaarus user and only 10% kraken. Did you do a survey or ask sts how many people have kraken in al? Just seeing is not valid reason to take because I saw too that almost of the random have kraken. I did 90% of my runs random.
    Okay, i did 700k points in lab. Is like 7 zaarus players, okay. I was in top 100, in lb. So tell me how my chances to loot has increasead, since i did same run of lab? Like you do a run they add 0,01% luck? Or what they add, or 0,01% chance to loot it? I didn t have kraken, only a ms and low stats gear. Plus those 90% zaarus players, don t means that they wear zaarus set, it means they are low gear ( here we can include even kraken players who has parts of op gears)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Okay, i did 700k points in lab. Is like 7 zaarus players, okay. I was in top 100, in lb. So tell me how my chances to loot has increasead, since i did same run of lab? Like you do a run they add 0,01% luck? Or what they add, or 0,01% chance to loot it? I didn t have kraken, only a ms and low stats gear. Plus those 90% zaarus players, don t means that they wear zaarus set, it means they are low gear ( here we can include even kraken players who has parts of op gears)
    I already explained it
    If the chance is 0.01% you need to run 10,000 times so you have chance to get it. 0.01%x10000=100%
    You have 700k points. The chances is 0.01%. Even let say 200 points per run 200 x 10000 = 2m so you need to get 1.3m points/6.5k runs more to have a 100% chance to get it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I already explained it
    If the chance is 0.01% you need to run 10,000 times so you have chance to get it. 0.01%x10000=100%
    You have 700k points. The chances is 0.01%. Even let say 200 points per run 200 x 10000 = 2m so you need to get 1.3m points/6.5k runs points to have a 100% chance to get it.

So, than, why others loot it without doing 2m points? You see is based on your gear and damage you do to boss in short time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

So, than, why others loot it without doing 2m points? You see is based on your gear and damage you do to boss in short time
    Bruh you are so dumb. You know how % chance work?
    So I'm gonna explain it to you.
    Im just saying you need to run that many to have 100% chance to loot arcane, and not you will only loot it when you have 2m points.
    So let say you have 700k points it is 3.5k runs. 3500x0.01% = 35% chance to loot arcane. But in the arcane it is also have % chance too to get a brace so let say 20% to get the bracelet 20%x5=100%. So 5x6500= 32k runs.
    This is only example if the chance of looting an arcane is 0.01% and getting a bracelet in arcane is 20%.

Another example
    1% chance to loot arcane, 1% chance to loot brace.
    So to loot arcane you need 100 runs, but in that arcane you only have 1% chance to get bracelet. So you need to loot 100 arcanes to get the bracelet. So 100x100 = 10000run you need.

I can't believe i did this math for you.
    *Please someone correct me if im wrong in my math.

People who got it early is lucky even the % chance is low.