Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Halloween 2023 Week 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Almost all Halloween artifacts had some sort of visual effect. How come this one doesn't?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Thumbs up something about the paranoias crates and more

I opened more than 300 lockeds from store and i get 0 krakens

I openened like 20 from auct (crafted ones) and I get 3 krakens

"currently in the game everyone are exploiting that and no one talks about that"
    hope its not one bug like the last with helmet was

in my opinion we start the crates thing with a mess, the store ones have secure loot
    the crafted ones no, we didnt expect 3 crates like just one, thats was so confused
    this is a constructive criticism to devs

and yes I just lose 1700 plat for someones are nothing but for others are to much!
    so we feel it.

tysm for the event, btw
    The event is very good, but there are things that everyone talks about,
    for example the dinosaur vanities should have been the top 5 ones,
    the top 5 ones look like recolored random armor, they should create
    some kind of survey where before starting a big event like this the players
    with a survey where the items are shown choose the best clothes

The good news for the devs is that everyone talks about the beautiful change in the graphics, the game is very beautiful since the change of editor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Did u loot one ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    I opeaned 6.2k and still no arti iam started to believe that bags are definitely bugged with the arti showing its in the bag but isnt at all in the loot table or chances are bugged extremely low
    Go for 10,000 and let us know if you do loot one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

@asommers hello again. I'm back to give another suggestion to make the spider aura look much better. maybe add some effects like what you guys did on the living doll suit vanity. also based on what I've observed in game. the spider aura has mini spider webs that spawns and disappear. can you guys try putting a straight spider web that is coming from above and once it touches the ground, the mini spider web that is currently applied on the aura will start to appear. also put some straight spider webs that is attached on our shoulders too just like what we're seeing on the living doll sut vanity. you may also try putting some spiders that are walking on those straight spider webs.

and last but not the least, make it more visible and test in on light and dark background and when we inspect our own characters to see if its visible enough.

thank you and to your team's hardwork

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    ... Spider Aura ... Pumpkin Aura ... It needs some adjustment
    We've got time to adjust these and make them more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teint View Post
    ... maybe change the name to Spider Web Aura. If not then maybe add like little black spiders crawling on the webs?
    I'll make the name change. There's actually an accompanying spider wisp, so the spiders won't be dropping down in the aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    What's the difference between Greater Pumpkin Chest vs Lesser Pumpkin Chest? They contained the same items and 1x chance on item. Is it buggy somewhere?
    I diffed (compared) the two loot lists. They are mostly the same, but Greater has gold, some items that aren't in the Lesser, and different odds for some of the rarer items that are shared between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by AapelsapXD View Post
    Buff drop rate of the new Halloween artifacts
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    New arti loot rate inside olgi and boogie bag is way to extremely low comapred to other arc drops in plat locked crates so trash idk why but i think its bugged already opeaned 6.2k and nothing LOLL I WILL KEEP TRYING
    As mentioned earlier, this event runs three weeks. The artifacts are being looted.

Quote Originally Posted by rokksteady View Post
    Why are the exact same badges being re-released? Wouldn’t it make sense to atleast recolour or slightly modify them, so we can tell them apart yearly? Just worthless
    There are 6 new badges this event (3 Weekly LB, 3 Weekly Guaranteed) and the Boogie and Oligarch badges were designed to be lootable in subsequent runs of the event? See this thread, post 15 (link).

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Almost all Halloween artifacts had some sort of visual effect. How come this one doesn't?
    I think those were mostly before auras/wisps/sets, so we are rethinking our strategy here. Plus, most players want options to turn the visual effects associated with accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuggernaut View Post
    I opened more than 300 lockeds from store and i get 0 krakens. I openened like 20 from auct (crafted ones) and I get 3 krakens
    Random is random, but I appreciate this feedback, we'll take a look at what's going on there and see if there's anything misconfigured.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

I'll make the name change. There's actually an accompanying spider wisp, so the spiders won't be dropping down in the aura.

I diffed (compared) the two loot lists. They are mostly the same, but Greater has gold, some items that aren't in the Lesser, and different odds for some of the rarer items that are shared between the two.

As mentioned earlier, this event runs three weeks. The artifacts are being looted.

There are 6 new badges this event (3 Weekly LB, 3 Weekly Guaranteed) and the Boogie and Oligarch badges were designed to be lootable in subsequent runs of the event? See this thread, post 15 (link).

I think those were mostly before auras/wisps/sets, so we are rethinking our strategy here. Plus, most players want options to turn the visual effects associated with accessories.

Random is random, but I appreciate this feedback, we'll take a look at what's going on there and see if there's anything misconfigured.

-ALS
    +1 on the low drop rates in store. Spend like 3k+ plats on class specific locks but didnt loot single kraken aside from heroic ghostly. Preferred to buy more plats as it was on sale but dissapointed on the drop rate, 300+ pulls but no kraks.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rikochhan; 10-22-2023 at 07:45 PM.
    ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i looted the new mythic helm for sorc opening class specific crates... i do agree the store create drop rate for Arcane are relatively low since the beginning of this game, you have to spend at least 2x 1700 plats to get a decent stuff...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i looted the new mythic helm for sorc opening class specific crates... i do agree the store create drop rate for Arcane are relatively low since the beginning of this game, you have to spend at least 2x 1700 plats to get a decent stuff...
    Unfortunately I think that unlike the last glitch with the helmt in the lockeds from the last event, it is already too late for them to do a rollback for this, although in my opinion, as you realize, there is already a huge amount of ghostly and so arcanes in auct due to the exploit with the locked from craft, they must do something but I only think it would be to nerf the drop in the craft chest and those of us who use store chests simply accept our fate that we lost and that's it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by memphis View Post
    is it possible to reduce the cooldown to 25 or 20 seconds
    as the ability only lasts 5 seconds which is really short, or increase duration

+++ the 100% hit chance reduce from the ability doesnt seem to work aswell
    i just tried it on mobs and all of them still hit me every attack even though hit chance should be reduced 100%
    Same with me lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
    Arcane artifact drops ? Havent seen a single one auc. Can you guys check ?
    PLEAZSEE LIKE BRUH I OPENED 3.7k okigarch bags and nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    Go for 10,000 and let us know if you do loot one.
    I gave up on the boogie/olgi bags going to save the rest of my plat to open crate 2 and 3 for heroic pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Save your boogie bag and oligarch bag until new arcane artifact has sale in auction,week 1 drop rate arc artifact maybe 0,00001% wait until week 2 or week 3 maybe dev will increase drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

-ALS
    Add a small button in the inventory UI next to the equip button or somewhere around it that allows toggling visual effects/set effects of EQUIPMENT items on/off. Same with vanity.

Allows much more customization than just straight up turning off all ser effect.

For example, what if I wanna keep the Cyber crush aura from Neo set but disable zaarus set aura. Just a suggestion, this would be helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Set*

Or even individual items. Maybe turn off rendtail ring or blood shuyal ruby etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@assomers

How come the "rogue pet" heroic flame does not give crit damage? Your giving all classes crit damage besides rogue????????? Right now crit damage is one of the ways to deal the most dmg in the game

-Exzeiled

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

-ALS
    You got me curious. I looked, n looked, n looked. Still not able to spot the difference -.- they both have 5k, 4k, 3k, 2k gold in it. All other items were same. Can you just point out 1 specific item difference so I can rest in peace :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is there plan to bring para gem back at plat tire at week 2 or week 3 i think many players want that gem to be came back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I like how every Halloween you change crates throughout Arlor to the glowing gravestones. Any chance you could add these to the home decors store?
    Name:  776E407C-7881-437C-84A2-7AB2B5C0C8E8.png
Views: 188
Size:  7.88 MB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

hmmm is it just me or the rogue's haunted armor's shoulder and waist needs to be adjusted? i think the waist is too wide while the shoulder area needs to be widened a bit or a shoulder pad is just needed to be added in it to make it look proportioned? the haunted set for warrior and sorcerer class looks balanced to me but i think the one for rogue needs some adjustment. i like the design tho but i think it needs some adjustments for real.

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信