Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Halloween 2023 Week 1

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    I like how every Halloween you change crates throughout Arlor to the glowing gravestones. Any chance you could add these to the home decors store?
    I'll see about making these available.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    hmmm is it just me or the rogue's haunted armor's shoulder and waist needs to be adjusted?
    This has been fixed if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Plat tier rewards idea

Ik everyone’s thinking the same thing when it comes to these plat tier bound wings, but Is there anyway we could get a new bound wisp or aura in week 2/3? Ik Asommers showed off a spider wisp; that would be a great plat tier reward. As I see it there’s no real reason to run week 2/3 other than LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    "Awesommers" Thank You

-ILY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    I'll see about making these available.

-ALS
    Let's get a similar Gemstone to paracelsus stone in coming weeks.

Maybe a Gemstone that occupies 1 slot, gives 5% Crit damage, however multiple gems on different piece does NOT increase CD above 5%. And also gives off an Aura.

Would make extra incentive grinding to plat tier & meta relavant item upgrade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VulcaineAL View Post
    Let's get a similar Gemstone to paracelsus stone in coming weeks.

Maybe a Gemstone that occupies 1 slot, gives 5% Crit damage, however multiple gems on different piece does NOT increase CD above 5%. And also gives off an Aura.

Would make extra incentive grinding to plat tier & meta relavant item upgrade.
    hmmm imo, this type of reward might be applicable for upcoming winter event. but for now since they are still working on 2 items that will be out for limited time sale soon, i guess something like haunted halo/dreadlord halo for week 2 and haunted vanity weapons/dreadlord vanity weapons for week 3 are acceptable enough. Although i dunno if its still possible because they don't have a blue print on how these items will look like and i dunno if the remaining time that we have for halloween event is enough for them to brainstorm for it

the upcoming lootable vanities for week 2 and week 3 looks so good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

@devs by any chance... Umm just wanna ask. How long does it take to re-color a vanity? Since I'm seeing some players here for a change of rewards for platinum tier. The acceptable reward in my opinion as a replacement for this haunted wings will be the re-colored version of Munin weapons. Just apply the same color that you use on this haunted wings. Can be a week 2 or week 3 reward for hitting platinum tier.

Other one will be a re-colored broken bones halo. Although what I want to suggest is a re-colored version of overseer halo, although it might hurt the owners of this halo cuz there's only a semi-few quantities of this halo in game.

I personally like the design of the overseer halo so I would be happy to see a steel-silver color of it in game someday. Maybe sometime in the future, release one as a limited time sale instead of making a re-colored version of it as a platinum tier reward cuz it will be bonkers to all owners of this overseer halos

Sorry for my long messages this time. I rarely do this but I feel like sending some suggestions this time cuz yeah what are we going to do with 3 dupes of haunted wings. Some are already struggling with inventory spaces and expanding it more is tougher now compared before

Thank you for your hard work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its all good enjoyable but draining

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I wish there was something in the event like jewel chests that you could grind for and pay with tokens. I personally only wanted the dino vanity for warrior and now i have all this extra energy saved up from getting candy bars(400) and nothing that i want in the shop. I would use the energy up but nothing is really worth grinding for. I also feel like the event vanities should have at least been tradable. That way at least i could stash some away and hope that in a few years i could sell them for something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Whats "Non - Boss Damage"? is it normal damage?
    cus in the new Neigher HB its very weird cus it already have normal damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Don't you think Heroic Ghostly now needs an adjustment after adjusting the other pets?

Rogue's Heroic Flames pet receive Crit Damage + Movement Speed that's beneficial for everything.

Aswell as warrior's Heroic Neigher receiving both Haste+Crit Damage which is also beneficial for everything.

Mage's also have long skill cooldowns and mage's have been using haste pets because of it. So, we should be getting Haste as well for Heroic Ghostly.

The 25% haste can replace the 25% hp since its redundant as the pet already provides 25% stacking dmg reduction.

I hope it can be reconsidered, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Default Add Haste to Heroic Ghostly

With the new buffs - we can see now that Heroic Neigher and Heroic Flames provide the best of both worlds to their respective classes.

Mages also have long skill cooldowns - it's the reason majority of mages use haste HB's like Heroic Sabra/Garlic. And this is what's missing with Heroic Ghostly.

Hence, It only makes it fair for mages to also receive Haste to its pet(Heroic Ghostly). I suggest to have the 25% hp replaced by it since its redundant to the 25% dmg reduction that the pet already has.

Otherwise, mages are forced to use a warriors pet because it has both Crit dmg + Haste.

I hope this gets adjusted. Thanks!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Mage is needed haste

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I don't know if that is necessary but if you guys want that in heroic ghostly.
    I want to replace the 25% armor with 25% damage reduction on heroic neigher because warrior have ton of armor. And also heroic ghostly have elite damage, heroic neigher have non-boss damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    With the new buffs - we can see now that Heroic Neigher and Heroic Flames provide the best of both worlds to their respective classes.

Mages also have long skill cooldowns - it's the reason majority of mages use haste HB's like Heroic Sabra/Garlic. And this is what's missing with Heroic Ghostly.

Hence, It only makes it fair for mages to also receive Haste to its pet(Heroic Ghostly). I suggest to have the 25% hp replaced by it since its redundant to the 25% dmg reduction that the pet already has.

Otherwise, mages are forced to use a warriors pet because it has both Crit dmg + Haste.

I hope this gets adjusted. Thanks!

Warriors have long cd too especially the juggernaut.
    If that happen otherwise we will be force to use heroic ghostly too. Crit damage + Haste + Damage reduction + Elite damage. That is way too op in elite map or place like gauntlet. Heroic neigher have 25% armor and heroic ghostly have 25% damage reduction, you know that 25% damage reduction >>>> 25% armor. It's like we don't have 25% Damage reduction instead we have 25% haste. I don't know if you guys gonna agree to remove the 25% damage reduction to add the 25% haste.

And heroic ghostly is already been released so I don't think they have plan to change it. Just make it have same a stats 50primary stats + 50 str,dex,int so different class can have equal benefits if they used them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Don't you think Heroic Ghostly now needs an adjustment after adjusting the other pets?

Rogue's Heroic Flames pet receive Crit Damage + Movement Speed that's beneficial for everything.

Aswell as warrior's Heroic Neigher receiving both Haste+Crit Damage which is also beneficial for everything.

Mage's also have long skill cooldowns and mage's have been using haste pets because of it. So, we should be getting Haste as well for Heroic Ghostly.

The 25% haste can replace the 25% hp since its redundant as the pet already provides 25% stacking dmg reduction.

I hope it can be reconsidered, thanks!

nahh haste in that pet gonna be broken da fa xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Yep I agree with all these pets to have 50 all stats + Primary instead. What's the point of trying to make them class-specific when they can't balance it right.

For Ghostly, I'd say replace the HP stat with 25% haste in exchange of making the 25% ed to non-bd damage as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yep I agree with all these pets to have 50 all stats + Primary instead. What's the point of trying to make them class-specific when they can't balance it right.

For Ghostly, I'd say replace the HP stat with 25% haste in exchange of making the 25% ed to non-bd damage as well.
    Don't be a sneaky one. It's not balance if you want that.
    If you really want the haste, it should remove the 25% damage reduction not the 25% hp. Because the 25% armor of h neigher is equal to 25% hp of h ghostly and the 25% damage reduction of h ghostly is equal to 25%haste of h neigher. That's why heroic neigher dont have damage reduction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Don't be a sneaky one. It's not balance if you want that.
    If you really want the haste, it should remove the 25% damage reduction not the 25% hp. Because the 25% armor of h neigher is equal to 25% hp of h ghostly and the 25% damage reduction of h ghostly is equal to 25%haste of h neigher. That's why heroic neigher dont have damage reduction.
    Or maybe just make all of them universal to each class by simply changing each pet to 50 all stats + primary? Then the players can decide which pet/s to own depending on the scenario - and not limited to these pets assigned to us.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 10-26-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

1. I would like to increase elite dmg and boss dmg in mythic bracelets from 25% to 30%. Stacking dmg is the best stat from all of these 3, because it works everywhere and since all of these stats are additive, they'll always add same amount of dmg - there's no point of getting 25bd/ed if 25 stacking dmg will always add same amount of dmg as bd/ed and will work everywhere.
    Also, removing additional stat (str from sorc, str from rog and int from war) and increase the primary stat is also good. These bracelets would be very useful for poor players and rich players would use them as movement speed/gold loot ones.
    2. I would like to see 2 versions of that new jewel - for lower lvls where it adds 2dmg and for higher lvl where it adds 5dmg. 2dmg bonus is pretty low at 86lvl, 5 would be pretty good (even 4 would be acceptable, but 5 sounds better).
    3. Please, change all of these pets from +50 primary stat +50 one stat to +50 primary stat +30-40 all stats. Make them all fair for all classes.
    @Cinco @asommers @Futumsh