Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
Vanity aura can be hidden in options but by the player wearing it. What we wanted was the option to hide other players auras.
Nobody is going to spend squillions of gold on auras just to hide them.
Not everyone likes auras and not everyone can tolerate the effects of auras.
I remember very clearly when the Paracelsus aura was toned down because it was too bright and causing fits and migraine attacks in certain people. The auras we have today are way brighter and flashier than the Paracelsus ever was. I know because I was one of the first people to get the Paracelsus, in fact I got two but it caused so much uproar I replaced one of mine with a fire gem.
Can you possibly make it so that we, the people who don't like auras (yes, we actually hate, loathe and despise them and that may seem strange) can hide all effects, including other players please?
If I wanted to look at an aura I would buy one. I don't see why I should be inflicted by them all the time.
What I suggested in my OP thread (link to OP) was to only enable the option to not display our vanity aura since there was an option for disabling our vanity wisp which would make 0 sense if there was that but not the other one.