I would like to express my gratitude to Space Time Studio for their outstanding Halloween event in the Pocket Legend game. Their strategic decision to reintroduce classic vanities and make them more accessible through crates was a brilliant move. This remarkable update has revitalized Pocket Legend, making it the most active it's been since 2015. It's a nostalgic trip down memory lane, reminding me of the good old days.

This year and always, my primary focus has been on helping new players get started in this game and ensuring they have an enjoyable experience that keeps them engaged. The recent event has fulfilled my aspirations, as I can now readily acquire sets from crates and plan to share them with future Pocket Legends new players.

Despite the significant investment losses my friends and I incurred during this event, I remain unfazed. What truly matters to me is witnessing the immense enjoyment and engagement of the community throughout this event.

Warmest regards,
A dedicated Pocket Legend player since 2010, and I plan to continue playing indefinitely.
-FFAR