Thread: The Asylum Gaze Makeup Kit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default The Asylum Gaze Makeup Kit

Can we get this mythic drop to have no plat requirement to open and equip. There really isn’t a need for it considering you can just buy the face from the magic mirror for the same exact price. The difference between the 2 is that one is free to everyone and the other you have to buy out of CS for Gold ONTOP OF PAYING PLAT TO OPEN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Can we get this mythic drop to have no plat requirement to open and equip. There really isn’t a need for it considering you can just buy the face from the magic mirror for the same exact price. The difference between the 2 is that one is free to everyone and the other you have to buy out of CS for Gold ONTOP OF PAYING PLAT TO OPEN.

Seriously,

Don’t you understand that PL is dying and we have a lot of problems with higher priorities than that.

It’s a simple solution… if you want asylum gaze face just buy it from magic mirror which is the free version that you don’t have to buy it out of CS with gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
    Seriously,

Don’t you understand that PL is dying and we have a lot of problems with higher priorities than that.

It’s a simple solution… if you want asylum gaze face just buy it from magic mirror which is the free version that you don’t have to buy it out of CS with gold.
    Buddy. There isn’t a single player in this game or on this forum that has offered up as many suggestions of fixing and reviving this game than me. I’ve put in 5x the work than 100% of the playerbase when it comes down to exposing this games issues at the root while everyone else keeps begging for more event contents that only endgamers can run. So please spare me your comments. If they didn’t want to listen to me before then I highly doubt they will listen to what you or anyone else has to offer up.

You want to comment on this thread and say it’s pointless asking but where are your comments on my thread regarding craftable campaign pets for newer players to progress, instead of every single pet in the game being strictly endgamers?

You want to comment on this thread but not my thread offering up to balance the entire PvP bracket, from 15 to 115, on my own accord without cinco needing to stress himself getting it right?

You want to comment on this thread but not any of my threads regarding putting more power into the games base PvE so that newer players could have the ability to actually pull in income and not get hardstuck at level 76 and quit.

If you see my name don’t come here and make dumb comments like this again. If sts wanted actual solutions to this games problems they have my entire forum to look through that does the work for them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Sts doesn't care to fix their game. They haven't cared for 2 years I also try to give them ideas but they keep deleting my posts. They don't want to try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Buddy. There isn’t a single player in this game or on this forum that has offered up as many suggestions of fixing and reviving this game than me. I’ve put in 5x the work than 100% of the playerbase when it comes down to exposing this games issues at the root while everyone else keeps begging for more event contents that only endgamers can run. So please spare me your comments. If they didn’t want to listen to me before then I highly doubt they will listen to what you or anyone else has to offer up.

You want to comment on this thread and say it’s pointless asking but where are your comments on my thread regarding craftable campaign pets for newer players to progress, instead of every single pet in the game being strictly endgamers?

You want to comment on this thread but not my thread offering up to balance the entire PvP bracket, from 15 to 115, on my own accord without cinco needing to stress himself getting it right?

You want to comment on this thread but not any of my threads regarding putting more power into the games base PvE so that newer players could have the ability to actually pull in income and not get hardstuck at level 76 and quit.

If you see my name don’t come here and make dumb comments like this again. If sts wanted actual solutions to this games problems they have my entire forum to look through that does the work for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    Sts doesn't care to fix their game. They haven't cared for 2 years I also try to give them ideas but they keep deleting my posts. They don't want to try
    Looks like both of you have no idea how things work here

STS is a company that looking for profit through their games

They’re doing business …

If your suggestions or ideas don’t benefit STS…. just stop. I’m sure they won’t considering it.

You have to see things from their POV as a company that looking for money

Look at how they introduced Pure Stat Weapons and Enchantment of items. Why did they do this ? Because they wanted to increase their income by making PvP P2W with the risk of it ruining PvP.

Let’s say we as a player suggest STS to make L25 elite armor to have 0 armor and 0 health in PvP arena. Believe me, it won’t happen.

They won’t do things for free or fix something that doesn’t benefit them at all

People need to try giving ideas or suggestions that not only saves the game but also increasing STS’s income.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

They’re doing business …

If your suggestions or ideas don’t benefit STS…. just stop. I’m sure they won’t considering it.

Look at how they introduced Pure Stat Weapons and Enchantment of items. Why did they do this ? Because they wanted to increase their income by making PvP P2W with the risk of it ruining PvP.

Let’s say we as a player suggest STS to make L25 elite armor to have 0 armor and 0 health in PvP arena. Believe me, it won’t happen.

People need to try giving ideas or suggestions that not only saves the game but also increasing STS’s income.
    If you read my forum I’m about 2 years ahead of you. Been there done that suggestion. STS wanted money? Hall Of Amulets map could be turned into a Plat dungeon. BF Weapons level 10 could come from crates in forest haven and cost plat for a guaranteed class specific weapon. Plat sets could cost 30-75 plat again so that people would actually buy them. I offered to rework the entire enchant system about 2 years ago also. There isn’t a suggestion I haven’t already offered up.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

They’re doing business …

Just say you don't look at the forums next time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I also made many threads focused on improving first impressions for new players, the thread I made below this is literally called "perks for new players", I made it like a week ago. I even made a thread on pets for lower levels just like yours (because I didn't see yours before I posted it, my bad)

It's also worth mentioning I've made many other threads based on lower level crafting newbies can participate in like, blizzard elite crafting, elite sandstone crafting, Dark forest "forest fire crafting". It took me a few days to come up with the designs and stats for these concepts, so no your not the only guy thats put in some serious time and effort into helping where it matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    I’m starting to see posts that are criticizing players or devs be deleted after some time. I’ve been gone for a minute but coming back and seeing this is more than enough to tell me that this game has become a lost cause. The wrong people have too much of a sway on what updates trickle through and none of them benefits the newer player/casual player.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

sadly I agree, every update is a crate cash grab and doesn't help new players in the slightest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats what crate keys are for as example