Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
Buddy. There isn’t a single player in this game or on this forum that has offered up as many suggestions of fixing and reviving this game than me. I’ve put in 5x the work than 100% of the playerbase when it comes down to exposing this games issues at the root while everyone else keeps begging for more event contents that only endgamers can run. So please spare me your comments. If they didn’t want to listen to me before then I highly doubt they will listen to what you or anyone else has to offer up.

You want to comment on this thread and say it’s pointless asking but where are your comments on my thread regarding craftable campaign pets for newer players to progress, instead of every single pet in the game being strictly endgamers?

You want to comment on this thread but not my thread offering up to balance the entire PvP bracket, from 15 to 115, on my own accord without cinco needing to stress himself getting it right?
I also made many threads focused on improving first impressions for new players, the thread I made below this is literally called "perks for new players", I made it like a week ago. I even made a thread on pets for lower levels just like yours (because I didn't see yours before I posted it, my bad)

It's also worth mentioning I've made many other threads based on lower level crafting newbies can participate in like, blizzard elite crafting, elite sandstone crafting, Dark forest "forest fire crafting". It took me a few days to come up with the designs and stats for these concepts, so no your not the only guy thats put in some serious time and effort into helping where it matters.