Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
Seriously,

Don’t you understand that PL is dying and we have a lot of problems with higher priorities than that.

It’s a simple solution… if you want asylum gaze face just buy it from magic mirror which is the free version that you don’t have to buy it out of CS with gold.
Buddy. There isn’t a single player in this game or on this forum that has offered up as many suggestions of fixing and reviving this game than me. I’ve put in 5x the work than 100% of the playerbase when it comes down to exposing this games issues at the root while everyone else keeps begging for more event contents that only endgamers can run. So please spare me your comments. If they didn’t want to listen to me before then I highly doubt they will listen to what you or anyone else has to offer up.

You want to comment on this thread and say it’s pointless asking but where are your comments on my thread regarding craftable campaign pets for newer players to progress, instead of every single pet in the game being strictly endgamers?

You want to comment on this thread but not my thread offering up to balance the entire PvP bracket, from 15 to 115, on my own accord without cinco needing to stress himself getting it right?

You want to comment on this thread but not any of my threads regarding putting more power into the games base PvE so that newer players could have the ability to actually pull in income and not get hardstuck at level 76 and quit.

If you see my name don’t come here and make dumb comments like this again. If sts wanted actual solutions to this games problems they have my entire forum to look through that does the work for them.