Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Level 76 Zodias Eating Machine Cannon DoT not working on Rahab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Exclamation [BUG] Level 76 Zodias Eating Machine Cannon DoT not working on Rahab

As the title says, the Zodias Eating Machine Cannon's damage over time is not working on Rahab boss. I tried my other skills, and it seems like the DoT applies, but not my Zodias Eating Machine Cannon. The Zod cannon's proc activates but does NOT apply the DoT.

Furthermore, I made tests yesterday in Hedo, and the Zod gun's DoT works there. However, because of Hedo's broken damage mitigation/shield, the weapon is unusable; there are not enough ticks to bypass Hedo's damage mitigation/shield.

So here is my take on this:

1. Does Rahab also have a semi-immunity to DoT like Ekenta?

2. If Rahab does have a semi-immunity to DoT like Ekenta, will it be possible to remove this because most of the Zodias Eating Machine weapons that have DoT here are usable? Even

3. If it's not a bug, here is my suggestion: please avoid doing this in the future because it's annoying as hell to find out that your weapon/gear/skill does not work as its proc/description says. Update the skill's/gear's description to "does DoT unless the boss/mob has immunity to it or something" next time you introduce a new gear/skill.

4 (last). Please do not close threads if it does not violate ToS. I understand that a forum moderator has the power to close a thread whenever/whatever they want, but ending a discussion or a topic without any valid reason might be interpreted as censorship by your community. I say this because my thread was abruptly closed three days ago even though my questions were not fully answered, and I still had something to say. See the thread here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...on-Ekenta-boss

The best a forum moderator can do is move it to a different thread, for example, a discussion/suggestion/feedback thread, so that the community can put their input about the topic. That's just the right and fair thing to do, right, STS?

If this thread also gets closed without putting enough closure by STS or given a chance to be discussed by the community, then I would assume that censorship is at play (I'm overdramatic about this, but you get my point).

Anyway, that will be all. Thank you in advance.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Rahabkor is not immune to dots.
    I'll close threads here when I'm done with them. This forum is not for discussion. If you want to talk about something, general is more appropriate.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

It looks like the dot and debuff components are not currently separated on this one, and he's immune to the debuff. I'll get that fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Rahabkor is not immune to dots.
    I'll close threads here when I'm done with them. This forum is not for discussion. If you want to talk about something, general is more appropriate.
    Then please do investigate and check Zod eating machine cannon proc application for Rahab because DoT of weapon is not applying on this boss.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It looks like the dot and debuff components are not currently separated on this one, and he's immune to the debuff. I'll get that fixed.
    Thank you. Much appreciated~

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Fixed for the next update. The debuff will still not apply on Rahabkor, but the dot will.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: