Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It’s Week 2 of Halloween! Here’s what’s new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    So , arguably those who decided to run the leaderboard in the 1st week out of the 3 weeks by looking at the details provided in the preview are at a big disadvantage now , I am saying this because if people knew this would be the case they wouldn't have spent their holidays on week 1.

Would be appreciated if you can give some additional rewards to week 1 leaderboard runners to compensate for the lack of those rewards in week 1 , maybe just add one of those new bound jewels in week 1 lb.
    Nope. They don't need an additional reward because they'll run the event again once it resets anyways. Also, all players who made it to top 5 of each class on week one has the upper hand cuz if you know much about Japanese Culture, the red mask is the real representation of an Oni. IMO 2nd and 3rd top 5 LB rewards are considered as Generic Versions of an Oni because the mask that it's wearing is not red

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    From what I ve seen, lb rewards didn't change. I'm pretty sure new items added d will be common and easy to drop. U don't have to run lb to get em, just a guess. Also won't be expencive in the end so u will not have to run event at all to get em. Unless this new gem will be bound, but being bound has no meaning imo, should be tradable.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Bruh it's free additional profit for running lb in week 2 and 3 , there was literally nothing profitable about the event except the tokens in week 1 , only ones complaining here r the non lb runners or i don't understand the motive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Bruh it's free additional profit for running lb in week 2 and 3 , there was literally nothing profitable about the event except the tokens in week 1 , only ones complaining here r the non lb runners or i don't understand the motive.
    I don't see anyone complaining but u. I alrd said what I beleive abt new stuff devs added. And I don't think will be any huge profit. I guess we ll have to wait and see if it ll be easy to loot.
    On the other hand, let's say devs add extra gem as reward on week1 as u requested. Don't u think ppl didnt run week1, maybe they would if there was this addition u suggest? It's pretty much the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    I don't see anyone complaining but u. I alrd said what I beleive abt new stuff devs added. And I don't think will be any huge profit. I guess we ll have to wait and see if it ll be easy to loot.
    On the other hand, let's say devs add extra gem as reward on week1 as u requested. Don't u think ppl didnt run week1, maybe they would if there was this addition u suggest? It's pretty much the same.

Nvm sorry , no point arguing on this , devs will hopefully do what’s fair and justifiable .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

So , arguably those who decided to run the leaderboard in the 1st week out of the 3 weeks by looking at the details provided in the preview are at a big disadvantage now , I am saying this because if people knew this would be the case they wouldn't have spent their holidays on week 1.

Would be appreciated if you can give some additional rewards to week 1 leaderboard runners to compensate for the lack of those rewards in week 1 , maybe just add one of those new bound jewels in week 1 lb.
    Dang, bound jewels is a great idea, bound precise, flawless and corrupted
    +1!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

1.) Its not free you have to pay plat for the elix. Maybe even make a loss running.
    2.) Just because u ran week 1 doesnt mean that you can't run week 2. You probably even have an advantage.
    3.) If you get something for free delayed after it has ended I could argue that I would've prefered to run event week 1 instead of week 2 too.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Suggestion: consider adding these to the elixir loot table ; heroic anky, heroic ewen, heroic squash, graveyard location
    to add onto this; pet level up ticket would be nice too!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    1.) Its not free you have to pay plat for the elix. Maybe even make a loss running.
    2.) Just because u ran week 1 doesnt mean that you can't run week 2. You probably even have an advantage.
    3.) If you get something for free delayed after it has ended I could argue that I would've prefered to run event week 1 instead of week 2 too.
    Ye i already said nvm sorry , if u read the next post , kinda agree but still can't totally agree, xD.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    critic dmg is op man wdf r u talking about xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    What are YOU talking about? I never said that crit damage is not overpowered. That was not the point of my post at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

add farmers elixir to tier rewards

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Elogirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

@STS - One last thing, is the % damage bonus stacking? If you could clarify that, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Any item level cap for mortis shard also is it tradable?

Sent from my 2201116PI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Default Adding new drop or farmer items a week into the event

Just like last year, the devs decide to implement new loot a week into the event.
    as someone who ran both this weeks and last years first week lb this is a giant slap in the face. i did roughly 2500 runs and didnt have the luck to loot anything besides bags, which is fine.
    but then to see them add elixirs for extra drops the second week is such a bummer, where was this in week one? when i spent 2500 energies only to loot nothing but a bit of gold from oligarch.
    am i the only one who thinks its a tad unfair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Good news, you have 2 more weeks of event.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Clever, but besides my point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Just like last year, the devs decide to implement new loot a week into the event.
    as someone who ran both this weeks and last years first week lb this is a giant slap in the face. i did roughly 2500 runs and didnt have the luck to loot anything besides bags, which is fine.
    but then to see them add elixirs for extra drops the second week is such a bummer, where was this in week one? when i spent 2500 energies only to loot nothing but a bit of gold from oligarch.
    am i the only one who thinks its a tad unfair?
    I can see why you would be upset, and completely understand what you trying to say.

I guess the dev team realized that not many players pushed for this event in the first week, so they decided to make it more appealing in the second week to encourage players to run and spend more on the event until the very end. It's all about business.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

i just want to make it clear i am not upset.
    im just trying to figure out wether im the only person who thinks its just a bit unfair to everyone who has ran the event lb week1.
    its more to do with the fact there is currently nothing to loot in the event map besides tokens, a neglicable amount of gold and worthless bags, also the fact being this is a recurring thing.

edit: i know you can loot badges, but in 2500 runs which is about 10.000 drops in a party give or take; i have seen 0 drop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    i just want to make it clear i am not upset.
    im just trying to figure out wether im the only person who thinks its just a bit unfair to everyone who has ran the event lb week1.
    its more to do with the fact there is currently nothing to loot in the event map besides tokens, a neglicable amount of gold and worthless bags, also the fact being this is a recurring thing.

edit: i know you can loot badges, but in 2500 runs which is about 10.000 drops in a party give or take; i have seen 0 drop
    It is unfair. +1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    I can see why you would be upset, and completely understand what you trying to say.

I guess the dev team realized that not many players pushed for this event in the first week, so they decided to make it more appealing in the second week to encourage players to run and spend more on the event until the very end. It's all about business.
    Agreeing with this, makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sliding Boogie and Oligarch badge as compensation would be nice to every top player .